Would you vote for Prez Obama for the...

Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,745 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#26560 Aug 15, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. The show actually takes less time than shopping for the program.
Then we should just cut to the chase and raise everyone's taxes--end of story. Which as everyone knows is different from a program OR a show.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26561 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has misrepresented Obama's "you didn't build it" remark, the Ohio voting law suit, the extension of welfare law waivers et cetera.
Neither side can claim the high road and anyone with a modicum of objectivity should know that. To claim your side is better than the other is, flatly, just ignoring the truth. They BOTH lie or, to be kind, severely bend the truth.
I heard Obama say it no matter how you try to spin it. King Obama tries to by pass congress. He doesn't have the power to change the definition of work. He ignores the immigration laws
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26562 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. I think there are enough people that are fed up with everyone talking about the problems and no one offering solutions that if a viable stateman were to run for office, people would vote for him/her.
We listened to some political speeches recently and the libertarian candidate for president (Gary Johnson) sounded really good. I couldn't in good conscience vote for him though, as I don't think he's actually a viable candidate.....
*laugh*

And there you have it - proved my point. Gary Johnson just might be that statesman you were pining for and you won't vote for him. It's just the way we're wired. We can't STAND for the other side to win. So we won't vote for what's in our best interest - we just want to make sure the other guy loses.

I voted for Kodos.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26563 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has misrepresented Obama's "you didn't build it" remark, the Ohio voting law suit, the extension of welfare law waivers et cetera.
Neither side can claim the high road and anyone with a modicum of objectivity should know that. To claim your side is better than the other is, flatly, just ignoring the truth. They BOTH lie or, to be kind, severely bend the truth.
"severely bend the truth"? That IS being kind....lol.
Another point we both agree on. NO ONE is blameless in this debate. Paul Ryan throwing grandma off the cliff, Obamacare and death panels, etc, etc--they're all given to hyperbole.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26564 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
*laugh*
And there you have it - proved my point. Gary Johnson just might be that statesman you were pining for and you won't vote for him. It's just the way we're wired. We can't STAND for the other side to win. So we won't vote for what's in our best interest - we just want to make sure the other guy loses.
I voted for Kodos.
We can't afford 4 more years of Obama's spending
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26565 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>"severely bend the truth"? That IS being kind....lol.
Another point we both agree on. NO ONE is blameless in this debate. Paul Ryan throwing grandma off the cliff, Obamacare and death panels, etc, etc--they're all given to hyperbole.....
Yup. So no one, really, can claim the high road. Both sides lie. If you're aligned with a party you cannot honestly claim they are any better than the other on this point. When someone does you know, like say Rush, they have lost objectivity.
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26566 Aug 15, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We can't afford 4 more years of Obama's spending
We couldn't afford W's war. And, if I recall, even Ryan voted for the first auto bail out.*shrug* We can't afford to go back to the GOP's failed economy - do you even remember what kind of mess Obama inherited?

So, we danged sure can't go back to that. And we don't want four more years of the current administration. I'd say it's time for Plan J.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#26567 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>*laugh*

I voted for Kodos.
Sadly, you are correct. Johnson embodies what I believe this country needs but the idea of risking 4 more years of Obama is so unpalatable that my vote will go to the person most likely to beat him.
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26568 Aug 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are correct. Johnson embodies what I believe this country needs but the idea of risking 4 more years of Obama is so unpalatable that my vote will go to the person most likely to beat him.
I contend that this attitude is what's wrong with America. We will NEVER get change in this country as long as we keep insisting on voting for either side of the same coin.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#26569 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Then we should just cut to the chase and raise everyone's taxes--end of story. Which as everyone knows is different from a program OR a show.....
But it is somewhat similar to a Pogrom.. But thats an entirely different story.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26570 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
*laugh*
I voted for Kodos.
Touche....

My point is that I will vote for anyone that I feel is VIABLE. Gotta be Viable. I would love to see Gary Johnson in office, sadly, I don't even know if he's on the ballot in all 50 states. I won't vote for Kodos, or Muhammad Ali's hairdresser or any one like that. I don't think that's a constructive way to vote. It's like NOT leaving a tip--the waitress will assume that you didn't leave a tip because you were cheap--or you forgot--not because the service stinks.....

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#26571 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>I contend that this attitude is what's wrong with America. We will NEVER get change in this country as long as we keep insisting on voting for either side of the same coin.
I actually agree again, and had this been 2000 or 2004 I would vote Libertairian but my distrust of an unrestrained Obama keeps me voting Romney. I fear what Obama is capable of with reelection worries taken off the table. So when Ferrerman says "anyone but him" he is correct.

Anyone but Obama 2012!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26572 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. So no one, really, can claim the high road. Both sides lie. If you're aligned with a party you cannot honestly claim they are any better than the other on this point. When someone does you know, like say Rush, they have lost objectivity.
I am aligned with a party--simply because in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, you MUST be affiliated with a party to vote in the primary. Oki still maintains an independant affiliation. On this point, we differ--DRASTICALLY. lol. But yeah, I know what you mean. I heard some news commentator refer to Romney's supporters as conservatives, then not 5 minutes later he referred to Newt Gingrich's supporters as Right-wingers. If that wasn't a subtle message, I don't know what was......
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26573 Aug 15, 2012
Well, you can't say I didn't try.

Again, we have exactly the government we deserve.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26574 Aug 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I said I had to vote for a viable candidate.....

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26575 Aug 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ok, you got your guy all picked out- but I've never seen you post a word about him, under any avatar until today- but, he can't win so the most important thing is don't let Obama win- AGAIN....

Well, you people did saybody!

You just didn't really care who and it shows!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26576 Aug 15, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>
I contend that this attitude is what's wrong with America. We will NEVER get change in this country as long as we keep insisting on voting for either side of the same coin.
I agree.

Personally, I wish the 2 party system would be abolished. Or barring that, a national primary day. If we can all vote for president on the same day, why can't we all hold primaries the same day? What gives Iowa and New Hampshire the right to say who is the best person to lead the country, and we get to choose from the ones that are left?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26577 Aug 15, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>But it is somewhat similar to a Pogrom.. But thats an entirely different story.....
That does sound like an entirely different story--or maybe a horse of a different color. Personally, I prefer blue.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#26578 Aug 15, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree again, and had this been 2000 or 2004 I would vote Libertairian but my distrust of an unrestrained Obama keeps me voting Romney. I fear what Obama is capable of with reelection worries taken off the table. So when Ferrerman says "anyone but him" he is correct.
Anyone but Obama 2012!
Which is why reform is needed so desperately. I stated before and I'll say it again. Why do we get more than 50 candidates for Miss America, but only 2 for president? All the 50 candidates get equal time, you get to make a decision based on what you see and hear. But the news media decides who we get to hear and see when a person runs for president. The people don't get to make informed choices--unless they do a lot of reading and studying on their own. Time was, that all candidates were seen and heard on TV.(or it seemed to me they were) now, if you have 6 people running for president, only 3 get to be interviewed on the Sunday talk shows. Only 4 will be allowed in the debates. The one with the biggest wallet wins...
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#26579 Aug 15, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Personally, I wish the 2 party system would be abolished. Or barring that, a national primary day. If we can all vote for president on the same day, why can't we all hold primaries the same day? What gives Iowa and New Hampshire the right to say who is the best person to lead the country, and we get to choose from the ones that are left?
My high horse is tired but before I put her in the stable...

The 2 Party System is going to ALLOW you to abolish the 2 Party System. Unlike most of America, they will not vote against their own best interests. It's all about retaining power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 12 min grace-fallen 3,053
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min replaytime 173,336
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min grace-fallen 169,160
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 24 min Mega Monster 14,788
Word Association (Mar '10) 27 min Mega Monster 18,138
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 43 min Trouser Cough 32,858
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 57,694
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Hot 98 43,339
More from around the web