Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 years?

Created by pollster on Apr 11, 2011

11,744 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

No way!!!

Not sure!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26392 Aug 8, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:
I don't support any candidate but here are the details.
Unemployment rate has been declining the pass 3 years. 2010 =%9.7, 2011 =%9.1, and 2012 =%8.3. So think twice if you want to use unemployment by any means of bashing Obama.
Though Obama hasn't been great, he isn't as awful as Bush or any other candidate the Republican party had to offer in last election. This election, I had high hopes for Ron Paul, but the current powers in place forbids such truthfulness from ever reaching people's ears through mainstream media.
Birth certificate validity. Really? The most powerful country in the world with secret organizations that have the power to topple an entire country's government can't even validate a simple birth certificate? Get back to reality, you're letting mainstream media take over that walnut in your head.
Voting for Romney can be a great thing. It all depends on which tax bracket you belong to of course. I state this because it hurts me to see misinformed people kicking themselves in the rear. Mitt Romney is a businessmen. He's not a saint. He's after only one thing, and that is money. For him and a few others, but not necessarily for you.
Invest overseas like Romney, you'll be in for a treat when he gets elected.
As a Republican, you must understand that it's a dog eat dog world out there. The survival of the fittest, if I'm not correct. If you've done well for yourself, you might benefit a lot from Romney. But if you're struggling by means of unemployment, low wage, poor standard of living, lack of education, poor health and etc... you're probably going to stay the same if not worse.
If you're doing well, you will continue to do well. If you're doing poorly and hope that by voting in Romney you'd be in a better predicament, then you are fooled.
Very good post. If anyone here thinks they have the same goals as Romney, the Koch brothers- Paul Ryan- any of them, they are delusional. There's a very good reason they throw out morsels like gay marriage/birth certificates and other such crap. Republican voters are not looking at the big picture at all.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26393 Aug 8, 2012
...Mitt Romney represents everything we should be avoiding....shocking that so many in the middle class support him, when he does'nt support them at all....Mitt represents the corporate wealthy...you know, the ones that sold your jobs overseas.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26394 Aug 8, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
http://www.rasmussenreports.co m/public_content/business/inde xes/rasmussen_consumer_index/r asmussen_consumer_index
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Consumer confidence has fallen for the third straight day and reached a new 2012 low for the second time in two weeks.
The Rasmussen Consumer Index, which measures consumer confidence on a daily basis, fell four points on Wednesday to 77.2. Confidence is down eight points from a week ago, down 13 points from a month ago and down 14 points from three months ago.
No wonder, they have to read a bad news clown like you, all the time.....cheering againest this country again, eh?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#26395 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder, they have to read a bad news clown like you, all the time.....cheering againest this country again, eh?
Facts bother you, don't they?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#26396 Aug 8, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>Facts bother you, don't they?
lib kryptonite

Location hidden

#26397 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder, they have to read a bad news clown like you, all the time.....cheering againest this country again, eh?
With Bin Laden gone, he's trying to move up in the America-hating business.

Level 6

#26398 Aug 8, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:

Unemployment rate has been declining the pass 3 years. 2010 =%9.7, 2011 =%9.1, and 2012 =%8.3. So think twice if you want to use unemployment by any means of bashing Obama.

Though Obama hasn't been great, he isn't as awful as Bush or any other candidate the Republican party had to offer in last election. This election, I had high hopes for Ron Paul, but the current powers in place forbids such truthfulness from ever reaching people's ears through mainstream media.

Birth certificate validity. Really? The most powerful country in the world with secret organizations that have the power to topple an entire country's government can't even validate a simple birth certificate? Get back to reality, you're letting mainstream media take over that walnut in your head.

Voting for Romney can be a great thing. It all depends on which tax bracket you belong to of course. I state this because it hurts me to see misinformed people kicking themselves in the rear. Mitt Romney is a businessmen. He's not a saint. He's after only one thing, and that is money. For him and a few others, but not necessarily for you.

As a Republican, you must understand that it's a dog eat dog world out there. The survival of the fittest, if I'm not correct. If you've done well for yourself, you might benefit a lot from Romney. But if you're struggling by means of unemployment, low wage, poor standard of living, lack of education, poor health and etc... you're probably going to stay the same if not worse.

If you're doing well, you will continue to do well. If you're doing poorly and hope that by voting in Romney you'd be in a better predicament, then you are fooled.
You are entitled to your opinion and express it well, I happen to disagree. The funny thing about a market driven economy is that if the corporations don't do well nobody does. The corporations hire workers to build a product, the workers spend the money earned to the buy the products creating a need for more products. Pretty simple really, and the ugly truth is that we need the corporations to do well.

Level 6

#26399 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
...Mitt Romney represents everything we should be avoiding....shocking that so many in the middle class support him, when he does'nt support them at all....Mitt represents the corporate wealthy...you know, the ones that sold your jobs overseas.....
did Romney outsource more jobs at Bain or did Obama with his "stimulus plan"? Please provide some facts with your answer?

Indianapolis, IN

#26400 Aug 8, 2012
"US unemployment is going down"

Well, yes that is a technically-correct statement...

BUT

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

2008 through 2010 was certainly a b1tch and the current levels are WAY above what they were the previous 6+ years.

And over the last 3 years, the number of people who left the workforce (i.e., quit being part of the unemployment rate statistic) MORE THAN DOUBLED!!

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2012/03/art3full.... (table 1)
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26401 Aug 8, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
did Romney outsource more jobs at Bain or did Obama with his "stimulus plan"? Please provide some facts with your answer?
Who raided more pension plans of bankrupted corporations?...Romney.....Pen sion funds that had to later be replaced, by the taxpayers...there's yo boy.....

Level 6

#26402 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Who raided more pension plans of bankrupted corporations?...Romney.....Pen sion funds that had to later be replaced, by the taxpayers...there's yo boy.....
I asked for an answer and get deflection... again

Indianapolis, IN

#26403 Aug 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Who raided more pension plans of bankrupted corporations?...Romney.....Pen sion funds that had to later be replaced, by the taxpayers...there's yo boy.....
http://factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-outsource...

We have written extensively about Bain Capital’s modus operandi with Romney at the helm. And we have documented instances in which Bain enriched itself and its investors with hefty fees and dividend payments that left companies heavily in debt and vulnerable to bankruptcy. The New York Times on June 22 found that in some cases, even when companies went bankrupt and hundreds of employees got laid off, Bain managed to make money on its investments.

But that doesn’t make Romney a corporate raider, which has a specific meaning in the business world. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a corporate raider is “one who mounts an unwelcome takeover bid by buying up shares (usu. discreetly) on the stock market.”

Specifically, several financial experts told us, corporate raiders are those who lead hostile takeovers of public companies by snapping up publicly traded stock. With Bain Capital, the private investments in companies came at the request of company officials.

“Mitt Romney ran one of the most successful venture/private equity firms,” Howard Anderson, a professor at MIT’s Sloan School of Management, told us.“In some cases, they built terrific companies – like Staples, like Sports Authority. Often they would go into a company and attempt to improve operations — which sometimes meant selling assets and sometimes moving operations. They didn’t always succeed, but their record from 1985 to 1999 was that they returned 88% each year on their fund, one terrific record. They were not raiders. They came in only with the assent and aid of management — they were invited in.”

We also reached out to Mark Stevens, author of the book “King Icahn: The Biography of a Renegade Capitalist,” about perhaps the most famous corporate raider, Carl Icahn. Was Romney a corporate raider?

“Absolutely not,” Stevens said,“because what a corporate raider is engaging in is a hostile activity.”

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#26404 Aug 8, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:
Though Obama hasn't been great, he isn't as awful as Bush or any other candidate the Republican party had to offer in last election.
Oblundercare alone makes Obama the worse president/candidate since at least as far back as Carter.
Sam

United States

#26405 Aug 8, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:
Ok, I've been too stupid too long! Makes perfect sense even to an oaf like me.

Location hidden

#26406 Aug 8, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblundercare alone makes Obama the worse president/candidate since at least as far back as Carter.
You chunkheads have totally forgot about two Bush's and a Reagan!! LOL!

We haven't.

Neither has history.
Sam

Delaware, OH

#26407 Aug 8, 2012
Given the choice between Obummer and Shingles,(NOT the roof, for you libs...), i'd rather have the latter. At least THAT would be an improvement over the former...

BUCK OFAMA 2012!
Sam

United States

#26408 Aug 8, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts bother you, don't they?
nope, the fact you're ignorant doesn't bother him it just means he isn't expecting a well thought out rebuttal.
Sam

Delaware, OH

#26409 Aug 8, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Carter is going to speak at the DNC Commie-vention this year? My guess is to THANK HIM for taking away his worst president title...
Dr Johnson

United States

#26410 Aug 8, 2012
Sam wrote:
Given the choice between Obummer and Shingles,(NOT the roof, for you libs...), i'd rather have the latter. At least THAT would be an improvement over the former...
BUCK OFAMA 2012!
You already have shingles. That didn't count.
Johnson and Johnson

Delaware, OH

#26411 Aug 8, 2012
Dr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>You already have shingles. That didn't count.
You seem to have herpes on your lips. We have a cream to help with that. Please call us.

1-800- WAAAAAAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min I Am No One_ 161,963
Write sentences with the first letter following... 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 88
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,733
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,152
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,231
News $700,000 worth of antique cars discovered in a ... 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 45 min replaytime 162,197
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr Observer 8,444
News Snorkeler makes bizarre underwater discovery 1 hr Observer 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Roy 40,325
News Study: Beards are filled with poop and 'as dirt... 4 hr ZZTop 49
More from around the web