Can't help it
Me just the way I am

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Apr 8, 2014
I am me. I can't help it. I have a long past and it makes me who I am. I try so hard to be strong, but I am not. I try to overcome all the things from my past. I cry myself to sleep because of the way people treat me all day. I can't help it. I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't know why I can't have friends. I must be doing something wrong. I wish I knew what it is. I wish somebody would tell me. More over, I wish somebody could just like me the way I am. Just one person who would like me and give a care. That's all I want. One person who could call just to check on me, hold me when I am at my worst. One person who could see through the front and say I know your not ok, talk to me. I try so hard; once again I tried to reach out and got slapped back. No wonder it is so hard for me to reach out.
. No, I didn't call you because I wanted to talk, really all I wanted was to be your sperm depository. Yup that's all you think I am good for, I know.
But guess what..........I am better than that, you may not think so , but I am. I don't need you or anybody else. I can and will continue on as I have always. All alone.
glenn

Medford, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Me just the way I am wrote:
I am me. I can't help it. I have a long past and it makes me who I am. I try so hard to be strong, but I am not. I try to overcome all the things from my past. I cry myself to sleep because of the way people treat me all day. I can't help it. I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't know why I can't have friends. I must be doing something wrong. I wish I knew what it is. I wish somebody would tell me. More over, I wish somebody could just like me the way I am. Just one person who would like me and give a care. That's all I want. One person who could call just to check on me, hold me when I am at my worst. One person who could see through the front and say I know your not ok, talk to me. I try so hard; once again I tried to reach out and got slapped back. No wonder it is so hard for me to reach out.
. No, I didn't call you because I wanted to talk, really all I wanted was to be your sperm depository. Yup that's all you think I am good for, I know.

But guess what..........I am better than that, you may not think so , but I am. I don't need you or anybody else. I can and will continue on as I have always. All alone.
But what about me? I need a sperm depository, and I actually DO think you are good for more than that!!! You make good sandwiches!!!....and I love how you fold the laundry.
Lucy

Allentown, PA

#3 Apr 8, 2014
What is this thread about ?
WeirdandBizarre

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Sandwiches...
Dr Phil

Medford, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2014
Lucy wrote:
What is this thread about ?
It's about some schitzo woman and the irrelevent thoughts/feelings going on inside her head...... Can I get an Amen!?
Lucy

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about some schitzo woman and the irrelevent thoughts/feelings going on inside her head...... Can I get an Amen!?
You must be her match. AMEN!
Dr Phil

Medford, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2014
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be her match. AMEN!
Maybe, but I am happily married (as I portay on TV).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min oddie 18,640
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min SLY WEST 169,228
Poll Sam hurts our feelings!!! 4 min Ferret-N-Geno 0
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,404
News Our ISS Astronauts Drink Recycled Russian Pee 7 min Parden Pard 8
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 8 min andet1987 6,295
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min Mega Monster 14,800
More from around the web