Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 May 9, 2011
rebecca in conyers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never been caught, lol.
Have you ever sneaked a boy in your room under your parents nose?
no, but while they w ere out of town

have you ever danced all night long? Y/N

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Level 5

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#23 May 9, 2011
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but while they w ere out of town
have you ever danced all night long? Y/N
Yes, at the Crystal Palace. It was where all the stripper went after the clubs closed down, lol.

Have you ever done any deep sea fishing?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 May 9, 2011
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but while they w ere out of town
have you ever danced all night long? Y/N
That would be a Yes. Just like the all night skating. Way fun !!!

Have you ever made a crank phone call ? If so what was it ?

Since: Feb 11

Los Scandalous

#25 May 9, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever made a crank phone call ? If so what was it ?
Yes, I pretended to be the cops, looking for me.

Who have you not forgiven? Shouldn't you?

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#27 May 9, 2011
arctic wrote:
Have you ever had a threesome?
yes. Me a m8 and 1 girl.
Michael

Baltimore, MD

#28 May 9, 2011
Have I ever whined to you about Geno in a PM?
hUH

United States

#29 May 9, 2011
Michael wrote:
Have I ever whined to you about Geno in a PM?
Nope, they already knew how weird you were.

Did anyone else know how much of afag The Geno is?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30 May 9, 2011
Michael wrote:
Have I ever whined to you about Geno in a PM?
Who is Geno ? I loved Geno Vinelli.
Michael

Baltimore, MD

#31 May 9, 2011
hUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they already knew how weird you were.
Did anyone else know how much of afag The Geno is?
we played ball together- I was the catcher and Geno was the pitcher
DJ Greatest Bits

Baltimore, MD

#32 May 9, 2011
NeverMissed wrote:
Michael, There is a difference between you and Dean. Dean never denied using my profile or posting messages about my presense here. You can't own what you said or didn't say, virtually speaking. You can't own it. You did tell me to keep posting here and you did say other things. I'm done talking about it. It's really boring and tiresome. Move on to someone who will believe you.(((I wonder if you treat your wife differently while being upset and edge about topix)))
..........
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I said exactly what I said on here and that was that I take care of myself and I like skin on skin even if it is my own and I don't use viberators. You go on wit yo bad self though. I told you I was already "playing" with someone else via phone. LMAO! Own up to it. You asked if you needed to come up here and fcuk me proper. That was the first thing said.
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

“Not a fan of big government”

Level 2

Since: Apr 08

Dallas

#33 May 9, 2011
Have you ever climbed out of a window in fear of getting caught?
Michael

Baltimore, MD

#34 May 9, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Geno ? I loved Geno Vinelli.
Geno is the guy who bitchSlaps me like a red-headed stepChild on here, he skeers me to death!

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Houston, TX

#35 May 9, 2011
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno is the guy who bitchSlaps me like a red-headed stepChild on here, he skeers me to death!
Epic fail Geno, epic, now cry yourself to sleep..
don't fret, tomorrow's just another troll day for you..

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Houston, TX

#36 May 9, 2011
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Geno ? I loved Geno Vinelli.
More like what is a Geno..

He's this retard:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/thegeno

He's trolled you quite a bit before LB, usually when he uses his US IP or a proxy, he will change his IP city and state location.
He's a real ahole..

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

#37 May 10, 2011
Jim-Bo wrote:
Have you ever climbed out of a window in fear of getting caught?
no. I just walked out the back door.

Have you caught your parents having sex? YN
luckily, i hav'nt.

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#38 May 10, 2011
scrapy20 wrote:
<quoted text>no. I just walked out the back door.
Have you caught your parents having sex? YN
luckily, i hav'nt.
heard em never saw em

have you ever dated anyone much younger/older than yourself? Y/N
justme

Marengo, IN

#40 May 10, 2011
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
heard em never saw em
have you ever dated anyone much younger/older than yourself? Y/N
Yes - both.

Have you ever been stranded in another state? Y/N

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#41 May 10, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - both.
Have you ever been stranded in another state? Y/N
Yes. In Winston-Salem North Carolina.

Have you ever used whipped cream during intimacy?
MikeyMelted

Baltimore, MD

#42 May 10, 2011
The Texans wrote:
<quoted text>
More like what is a Geno..
He's this retard:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/thegeno
He's trolled you quite a bit before LB, usually when he uses his US IP or a proxy, he will change his IP city and state location.
He's a real ahole..
HeeHee, classic MikeyMelt, telling everyone that Geno has trolled them when he knows damn well he hasn't, wah, trying to get everyone to hate on Geno, you PU$$!

“Plane missing.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

In which life?

#43 May 10, 2011
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. In Winston-Salem North Carolina.
Have you ever used whipped cream during intimacy?
False - no time for condiments.

Have you ever got caught sun bathing in the nude. Y/N

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 2 min wichita-rick 1,732
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 147,724
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 17 min Keith Urban Legend 456
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min whatimeisit 40,329
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 32 min whatimeisit 3,465
Ebola in America 37 min Just TLC 38
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 44 min whatimeisit 7,140
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 32
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Law D Doll 6,418

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE