Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story

“Double Diamond”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1826 Jan 26, 2013
I think its called a Dyke based on Geology using natural possibilities!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1828 Jan 26, 2013
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not everyone.
8-)
If you are what your name suggests being the psycology that people dont believe because its right in front of their eye's

Or your just using that name as a human to sell books!

Under the possibility of the first then glean us with wisdom!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1829 Jan 26, 2013
These mysterious structures - the locals also refer to them as olguis, or upturned 'cauldrons'

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/fbi/2800...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1830 Jan 26, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
It opens questions as to our lifetime change fromm a 1000 years to 100 was natural or in the topic's line of thought genetically interfered with basically against any Prime Directive!
What exactly is a prime directive that requires the manipulation of life on this planet to create modern humans? what is in it for an advanced life form?

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1831 Jan 26, 2013
The Prime Directive Is Against Manipulation Of Life

Is Based On Earth Law "Prime Directive" in regards to other countries, and was adapted to Star Trek, but has vanished mostly on the net due to so many intercountry incurrsions!

QuantumLevitation

Oxygen is a superconducter at low temperatures
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

Hmm basic experiment under the model craft you generate super low temperatures creating a superconductor like they did with the ark of the covenant!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#1832 Jan 26, 2013
Hi Daniel, It appears that there are two elements to your question, one may come from underlying thoughts you had when asking the question, the second element is more distinct.
1st element appears to be in relation to a woman, indications are that it will bring misfortune.
2nd element, appears to be in relation to friends or associates that bring great joy and help with future hardships. It appears that one source of knowledge has dried up but is being replaced by another but must be carefully examined, don't become too one-sided. Still problems ahead but you know how to protect yourself now.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1833 Jan 26, 2013
sid wrote:
Hi Daniel, It appears that there are two elements to your question, one may come from underlying thoughts you had when asking the question, the second element is more distinct.
1st element appears to be in relation to a woman, indications are that it will bring misfortune.
2nd element, appears to be in relation to friends or associates that bring great joy and help with future hardships. It appears that one source of knowledge has dried up but is being replaced by another but must be carefully examined, don't become too one-sided. Still problems ahead but you know how to protect yourself now.
Thanks Sid! It affirms what I suspected!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#1834 Jan 26, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sid! It affirms what I suspected!
Daniel you would get great benefit from studying the I Ching, with an intuitive mind like yours.
I use it all the time and it's never wrong.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1835 Jan 26, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
The Prime Directive Is Against Manipulation Of Life
Is Based On Earth Law "Prime Directive" in regards to other countries, and was adapted to Star Trek, but has vanished mostly on the net due to so many intercountry incurrsions!
QuantumLevitation
Oxygen is a superconducter at low temperatures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VyOtIsnG71UXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Hmm basic experiment under the model craft you generate super low temperatures creating a superconductor like they did with the ark of the covenant!
So based on Gene Rodenberry's fictional series "Star-trek" aliens are not permitted to intefere with our genes?

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1837 Jan 26, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel you would get great benefit from studying the I Ching, with an intuitive mind like yours.
I use it all the time and it's never wrong.
Used to use the merlin tarot in the past, pendulum, crystals, found i could do it without laying out the cards and when I did they just confirmed my reading!

Have gone away from most of the Metaphysical and am focusing on science

The actual question I asked was

"Will I Make My Time Machine"

Although as you can see from the posts at the time I also had another question floating around one I battle, and yer It does cross the crazy line but I have seen a lot of people turn white (As in blood runs cold, and one particular "watcher" I knew was there), lol!

Two main visions I have

One where we as a world work together and achieve our place in the universe

And the other of utter destruction of our world!

We are at that Juncture Now!

Lets hope for a bright future!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1838 Jan 26, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
So based on Gene Rodenberry's fictional series "Star-trek" aliens are not permitted to intefere with our genes?
Based on the basic psycology of any universal governing body out there creating the same law!

The same one I invoked 100 posts back under the allowance that their may be a universal governing body!

Think I did quiet a good Job on the Statements too! lol

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1839 Jan 26, 2013
Information Unlimited Inc

http://www.amazing1.com/

Have Fun :)
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1840 Jan 27, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the basic psycology of any universal governing body out there creating the same law!
LOL! you are assuming there is a space federation like in Star Trek or Star wars. Benevolant advanced beings nurturing us? depends who you ask. A chinese working like a slave in a sweatshop would probably like to chop up our creators and eat them in a stir fry.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1841 Jan 27, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! you are assuming there is a space federation like in Star Trek or Star wars. Benevolant advanced beings nurturing us? depends who you ask. A chinese working like a slave in a sweatshop would probably like to chop up our creators and eat them in a stir fry.
Dosent matter anymore, I wont find out!

Cya!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1842 Jan 27, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>Unless because the timeline is extended the physical timeline is extended so in a normal timeline your 20 in the extended timeline your 200 and look 20 years old in our timline!
Mmm... Gotta ponder that one.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1843 Jan 27, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>What they found all those years ago did exactly that extended the physical timline to 1000 so at 450 you look 45

The female scientist that got the nobel prize for creating a pill that extends life to 100 actually protects the telameres which is what protects the cell, if the telemere dosent shorten over time you dont get old, its where the bio clock is!
If you slow down growth like that don't you also slow down brain growth also?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1844 Jan 27, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>Reality is the Governments of the world are crappin themselves at over 6 billion people world wide the population increase even over the next 5 years has them jumpin foot to foot!

So the world faces two choices

(1) Population control as in sterility in our food which is already there, and war to kill off some of the population over time, which stains evey good godlover with blood on their hands

(2) Colonisation of space!

Its why I push colonisation into space, as an alternative to murder!

We are at a crutial juncture in human society where we either end up in war and devastated, or we embrace our heritage and inheritance and enter space on a major way!

They are never going to extend our lifetimes to 1000 years, thats being kept by the elite for the elite, damn some of the new actors look so much like the old ones!

Gator aide has fire retardant chemicl in it, what do you think that is going to do to you life span! Deniability!
We are far from ready.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1845 Jan 27, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
We are far from ready.
In three or four generations our descendants will be able to live forever. Lets hope they are ready.

“Be nice”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1846 Jan 27, 2013
Wow! is all I have to say. Lots of brilliant minds here today.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1848 Jan 29, 2013
Dayra wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no body knows how. And nobody can afford to do it.
I think we can make Scram Jets here and they are in development but that guy or those guys went to the USA. The Yanks bought up the technology faster than you can what ever.
Starscreamers would be good and might be needed but Thales might get left out and we might have to buy some of the 10000 new Stinger missiles version 2. Starcreamers are awesome and featured on Future weapons. They make them in NI through Thales for the UK and anyone else who gets cleared to operate them. MANPADS for negative historical man periods.
Are you sure your White. Don't you mean light mouse brown with the same color hair and prone to melanoma and a Genetic Fuck up like most Australians. Very few White People in Australia and not sure where the term White Australia actually comes from. I am white and I am surely not Australian though thank fuck for that. Brought here against my will to. And dont worry currently looking for somewhere better to go where my white evil nature is appreciated. Any suggestions. I want for Boston though I am thinking North Carolina might be another option. Either that or its learn Norwegian, and fuck that.
Dayra wrote:
<quoted text>
You can know all you want.
Do you think you can just read a book and then all of a sudden go out and set up a Jet Engine plant.
By the time you have worked out how to produce the Super Alloys needed to handle the High G forces 300 hundred will already be in service. Yet you wouldnt be able to produce a prototype on your salary so how are you going to get to the stage where the government says, we will buy that off you.
So what is the most complex engineering project you have completed?
And were not talking about a in the post pre fabbed RC.
When was the last time you produced a basic Home Chain system never mind the Xband transmitter reciever. How good are you at activating photons through Radar Beams or have you even managed to do that through a lazer beam yet? Then you have all the fly by wire stuff to get though, and after this you have to look at the absorbant materieal as well as getting the right tooling equipment to work Titatnium and Aluminium composites. I think your fucked and full of shit White Boy.
By analysising the UFO footage we can see that there is a residual radiation footprint left at landing sites!

This means it is either used in the Fuel or the "BODY" of the craft as in subjecting the metals to radiation, this process strips the sub particles at a subatomic level changing the structure of the metal, like riping a part of the particle out of the particle that increases the bond strength in the metals

However because of radiation it is unadvisable in construction until we find safe ways of achieveing the same results!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 7,124
last word - first (Jun '12) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,989
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min ---Word Woman--- 21,401
Ebola in America 8 min Spirit67_ 48
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,063
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 11 min DILF 7,146
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min dirtclod 117,550
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Tom2Tone 147,775
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 21 min ZkyClank 6,427
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8