Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Comments (Page 83)

Showing posts 1,641 - 1,660 of1,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know he can type...
Amazing,'a wombat that can type'

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Combat-Wombat-88 wrote:
<quoted text>'
I learnt to type and speak english at a very young age, big pappa wombat taught me :D
What wombat taught him ?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
DayStar Fett just wrote your name down for future reference.
Am I on your Christmas card list ?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason they haven't already blown up australia is australians have a great talent ~~ although it's their "only" talent ~~ for coming up with really awesome names for cool animals. Wallaroo, do-do, dingo, wombat, platypus, yabby ~~ & you guys were able to come up with those while totally sozzled in a pub.
Plus ~~ who knows when it comes to space aliens ~~ on other planets the song "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" may be a cult classic.
It should be our national anthem whilst we are sozzled on cheap Vietnamese beer.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this was a coverup of monumental proportions. According the 200+ students and teachers who witnessed the saucer shaped UFO landing the school was shutdown and the teachers and students interrogated by two men in suites and two Asian people (unusual for 1966 Australia). The teachers were threatened with dismissal if they talked to the media and the students told they saw nothing but an aeroplane.
Multiple witnesses recall members of the Australian military and US troops combing the school and nearby grounds with metal detectors, police, ambulance, fire service were all present. Channel 9 TV news arrived took film and intervierwed students.
According to the documentary producer (A university lecturer) there is no record of the event (despite the massive response) in either the police, army, fireservice or ambulance. Channel 9 still have the film reel in the archives but back in 1966 somebody removed the film reel without notifying the station archivist. Apparently it's the only film reel that is unnaccounted for in the otherwise meticulously documented Channel 9 archive room.
The students know they can't be labelled crazy because the story was published in the local Dandenong news
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread447...
Interestingly the paper records that 5 planes were witnessed from the nearby Moorabin airport tagging the object in the sky. According to Moorabin airport there was no record of planes reporting unusual events that day.
The critical issue was all the students independently reported seeing the exact same object - a shiny saucer shaped object that made no noise and took off at amazing speed. They could not all made the same mistake in misidentifying a plane when they obviously see planes every single day taking off from Moorabin. In addition at least two teachers witnessed the object and two gardners in a nearby property to Westall Highschool.
After 30 years aren't government papers opened for inspection ?
gros pilon Dimmissers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WE repeatedly warned you.

DELETED

That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...
FOOKING IDITOIC Lamerde - quit posting crap and get back to Rogerimg, toilet cleaning and all to do with simians, CACA, rodents, pigs and other vermin we keep telling is your MalbarCACA specialty so quit making a Jackot and Jackass of yourself.

Log out - erase your pit latrine Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
Every single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will
do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.

“You want a piece of this?!??”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What wombat taught him ?
GREAT big pappa wombat!

“Self Deletion Reengaged!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Time War! Just A Theory, Provided Info Is True by Enul Solaris

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ruins on moon destroyed by defence domes in Siberia

Both time shifted from future!

Daughters of man ???

Exosuits made of woven carbon nano muscle!

It really comes down to wether the information is true which i suspect it may not be, however I have put together the base evidence based on the information out there!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
After 30 years aren't government papers opened for inspection ?
The thing is the government claim it never happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Yesterday's Enterprise

Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
Yesterday's Enterprise
?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
?
It exeplifies how one person can see that things are wrong in the world and not what they are supposed to be, as i posted on a previous tipic, noah lived to 1000 years how is it we only live to 60-100 now, they announced 10-15 years ago that they would be able to extend our life to 1000 years yet it has vanished, if we still had the lifetime of noah human kind would have a massive empire across the stars because of the knowledge one person could gain, could you imagine if leonardo da vinci lived 1000 years, where would we be now!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
It exeplifies how one person can see that things are wrong in the world and not what they are supposed to be, as i posted on a previous tipic, noah lived to 1000 years how is it we only live to 60-100 now, they announced 10-15 years ago that they would be able to extend our life to 1000 years yet it has vanished, if we still had the lifetime of noah human kind would have a massive empire across the stars because of the knowledge one person could gain, could you imagine if leonardo da vinci lived 1000 years, where would we be now!
"if"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
"if"
It opens questions as to our lifetime change fromm a 1000 years to 100 was natural or in the topic's line of thought genetically interfered with basically against any Prime Directive!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>It exeplifies how one person can see that things are wrong in the world and not what they are supposed to be, as i posted on a previous tipic, noah lived to 1000 years how is it we only live to 60-100 now, they announced 10-15 years ago that they would be able to extend our life to 1000 years yet it has vanished, if we still had the lifetime of noah human kind would have a massive empire across the stars because of the knowledge one person could gain, could you imagine if leonardo da vinci lived 1000 years, where would we be now!
True about the knowledge we could gain, but our physical bodies would never last that long. Hell, our bodies wear out far to early as it is...
In my opinion, this could only happen through suspended animation, allowing ones self to "wake up" periodically through time... Doesn't sound like too much fun, but I can see the possibility

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
True about the knowledge we could gain, but our physical bodies would never last that long. Hell, our bodies wear out far to early as it is...
In my opinion, this could only happen through suspended animation, allowing ones self to "wake up" periodically through time... Doesn't sound like too much fun, but I can see the possibility
Unless because the timeline is extended the physical timeline is extended so in a normal timeline your 20 in the extended timeline your 200 and look 20 years old in our timline!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
What they found all those years ago did exactly that extended the physical timline to 1000 so at 450 you look 45

The female scientist that got the nobel prize for creating a pill that extends life to 100 actually protects the telameres which is what protects the cell, if the telemere dosent shorten over time you dont get old, its where the bio clock is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is the Governments of the world are crappin themselves at over 6 billion people world wide the population increase even over the next 5 years has them jumpin foot to foot!

So the world faces two choices

(1) Population control as in sterility in our food which is already there, and war to kill off some of the population over time, which stains evey good godlover with blood on their hands

(2) Colonisation of space!

Its why I push colonisation into space, as an alternative to murder!

We are at a crutial juncture in human society where we either end up in war and devastated, or we embrace our heritage and inheritance and enter space on a major way!

They are never going to extend our lifetimes to 1000 years, thats being kept by the elite for the elite, damn some of the new actors look so much like the old ones!

Gator aide has fire retardant chemicl in it, what do you think that is going to do to you life span! Deniability!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Six Degree's Of Separation!

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Promo

Which means we all are 6 people away from knowing an alien lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Correction On Above Post

This is the other weird phenomenom, either the biggest gopher ever recorded, one extreemly elaborate hoax or the actual burried space ship....which interestingly enough is "Cigar Shaped"

The cigar shaped UFO's are more plausible based on our own theories of warp travel using two engines one in front one in back

Again this is under the assumption that any of this is true information!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,641 - 1,660 of1,728
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••