Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story

“You want a piece of this?!??”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1783 Jan 22, 2013
The RAT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea really
Combat-Wombat-88 Since: Jan 13 11
Location hidden
24 min ago
TESTING TESTING
Location Hidden?
So at what location was your UFO parked previously?
Yep and you know what to do about that Hidden location don't you?
I parked it on top of the Sphinx in Egypt but (strangely) people noticed it and shat themselves then i clicked the auto pilot button and it launched itself all the way to Brisbane and kept going, i dunno where it ended up :(
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#1784 Jan 22, 2013
Combat-Wombat-88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I parked it on top of the Sphinx in Egypt but (strangely) people noticed it and shat themselves then i clicked the auto pilot button and it launched itself all the way to Brisbane and kept going, i dunno where it ended up :(
You're as inventive as Juicylu in Ipswich. are you related?

Level 1

Location hidden

#1785 Jan 22, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i'm everyones cousin, sister, brother and father at the same time.

“The ADELAIDEAN'S Sourcer”

Since: Jan 11

The Cosmos

#1786 Jan 22, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Log entry:
Earthling "MalbarCACA Controller" observed out of control.
Asking deranged questions. Defaming absent persons.

Action:
Prepare to beam up Earthling "MalbarCACA Controller" and abduct to Mental Health Clinic. Conduct anal probe to search for brain faults.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1787 Jan 22, 2013
Adelaidean101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Log entry:
Earthling "MalbarCACA Controller" observed out of control.
Asking deranged questions. Defaming absent persons.
Action:
Prepare to beam up Earthling "MalbarCACA Controller" and abduct to Mental Health Clinic. Conduct anal probe to search for brain faults.
I may be a wombat but even i know thats just retarded!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Australia

#1788 Jan 22, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
If space people do come I already have a fantastic infallible plan. When they get here I'm putting on a Boba Fett costume and blend in. Then, as an intergalactic bounty hunter, I'll hunt down trouble~making racist chauvinistic australians for them.
I think you would look better in a Buggs Bunny costume

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Australia

#1789 Jan 22, 2013
Combat-Wombat-88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a wombat but even i know thats just retarded!
WOW a talking wombat

“Double Diamond”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1790 Jan 22, 2013
Elias wrote:
Well congrats Daniel, you managed to frighten everyone off this thread.
So thats what people say when others try to contribute both to show how the fakes are made and define what may be a real encounter, I say real encounter because people who have gone through stuff may discover its people on this world who have actually created those circumstances!

So I dont discount others encounters, I question who's behind it!

Never mind that all the examples I have put forward can be used in positive ways to create good things!

I have noticed that I usually get hit by people who want to discredit, and I dont care about me, people should question the motive of those people who discredit to find true "MOTIVE" and not just the "Picture They Paint!" for the sheep (No Negativity Intended) of society!

Getting to answers requires someone to question!

Do I believe there is life out there, answer it by looking at "Ego" The "Self Important Natures Of Ourselves", On "A Cosmic Scale" we are so small, so to answer that question if we are the only life in the universe - We Are Not That Important Cosmically so its a no brainer, yes there is life out there its our ignorance and self importance that states that we are all ther is!

The sun god
The world is flat
Earth is the center of the universe
Dont even talk about Nibaru What The?

All Caveman Thinking!

At least I gave some people out there answers that helped them deal with their encounter, well hopefully, that was the intention!

Alien

Medford, NY

#1791 Jan 22, 2013
Elias wrote:
Well congrats Daniel, you managed to frighten everyone off this thread.
Well, not everyone.

8-)
Brisbane Oz

United States

#1792 Jan 22, 2013
They're coming to take me away, take me away.

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1793 Jan 22, 2013
Brisbane Oz wrote:
They're coming to take me away, take me away.
He He Napoleon XIV! I Know The reference from an old cassette tape!

&li st=PLJEChX1DEaM3EkuLGoKb-yTLOE DbwrIyT

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1794 Jan 22, 2013
This is very curious and interesting and happened to a large group of people in Australia!

The documentary shows a coverup and how those people were labeled "Crazy" to silence them!

UFO Documentary - Australia (2009)- Westall 1966: A Suburban UFO Mystery

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1795 Jan 22, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
This is very curious and interesting and happened to a large group of people in Australia!
The documentary shows a coverup and how those people were labeled "Crazy" to silence them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bTqE805dhOEXX
I understand the being labeled crazy to silence a person!

The UFO incident was probably kept silent to stop the masses of population panicing and killing themselves as was demonstrated by the radio show of Orson Welles - War Of The Worlds - Radio Broadcast 1938 where people paniced because they thought&#65279; it was real and some commited suicide!

Orson Welles - War Of The Worlds - Radio Broadcast 1938 - Complete Broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1796 Jan 22, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>I understand the being labeled crazy to silence a person!

The UFO incident was probably kept silent to stop the masses of population panicing and killing themselves as was demonstrated by the radio show of Orson Welles - War Of The Worlds - Radio Broadcast 1938 where people paniced because they thought&#65279; it was real and some commited suicide!

Orson Welles - War Of The Worlds - Radio Broadcast 1938 - Complete Broadcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xs0K4ApWl4gXX
Hey Daniel, what have you been up to??
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1797 Jan 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW a talking wombat
Well we know he can type...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1798 Jan 22, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed that I usually get hit by people who want to discredit, and I dont care about me, people should question the motive of those people who discredit to find true "MOTIVE"
No Daniel, some people here do not want to read your pages of posts, nothing personal, otherwise you seem like a nice,intelligent and polite person...
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#1799 Jan 22, 2013
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bTqE805dhOEXX
Yes this was a coverup of monumental proportions. According the 200+ students and teachers who witnessed the saucer shaped UFO landing the school was shutdown and the teachers and students interrogated by two men in suites and two Asian people (unusual for 1966 Australia). The teachers were threatened with dismissal if they talked to the media and the students told they saw nothing but an aeroplane.

Multiple witnesses recall members of the Australian military and US troops combing the school and nearby grounds with metal detectors, police, ambulance, fire service were all present. Channel 9 TV news arrived took film and intervierwed students.

According to the documentary producer (A university lecturer) there is no record of the event (despite the massive response) in either the police, army, fireservice or ambulance. Channel 9 still have the film reel in the archives but back in 1966 somebody removed the film reel without notifying the station archivist. Apparently it's the only film reel that is unnaccounted for in the otherwise meticulously documented Channel 9 archive room.

The students know they can't be labelled crazy because the story was published in the local Dandenong news
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread447...

Interestingly the paper records that 5 planes were witnessed from the nearby Moorabin airport tagging the object in the sky. According to Moorabin airport there was no record of planes reporting unusual events that day.

The critical issue was all the students independently reported seeing the exact same object - a shiny saucer shaped object that made no noise and took off at amazing speed. They could not all made the same mistake in misidentifying a plane when they obviously see planes every single day taking off from Moorabin. In addition at least two teachers witnessed the object and two gardners in a nearby property to Westall Highschool.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1800 Jan 22, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they are already aware of the situation. If they really cared about racism wouldn't they have intervened already?
I think the reason they haven't already blown up australia is australians have a great talent ~~ although it's their "only" talent ~~ for coming up with really awesome names for cool animals. Wallaroo, do-do, dingo, wombat, platypus, yabby ~~ & you guys were able to come up with those while totally sozzled in a pub.

Plus ~~ who knows when it comes to space aliens ~~ on other planets the song "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" may be a cult classic.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#1801 Jan 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would look better in a Buggs Bunny costume
DayStar Fett just wrote your name down for future reference.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1802 Jan 22, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know he can type...
'

I learnt to type and speak english at a very young age, big pappa wombat taught me :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 4 min Vector aka Victor... 1,490
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min WhyAllTheFuss 126,220
tellmealie (Dec '12) 29 min CJ Rocker 296
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 36 min CJ Rocker 7,762
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 49 min Analog man 1,756
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Dally Mama 77,428
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 1 hr bros 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Michael 150,873
Bill Cosby 2 hr Emerald 82
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -Shaman- 23,839
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 4 hr FTW Forever 73

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE