Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

There are 1727 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#858 Sep 9, 2012
Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
No I meant the circles were made out of stones lol
Not the lines.
Considering That It Has Been Shown That One Of The Ways Of Supposed Anti - Gravity Is An Object Floating Above A Plate

And Taking Into Account The Underground Developments Worldwide It Is Not Unreasonaable To Conclude That "A SCALED UP VERSION" Of The Smaller Model Has Been Created Hense The Reason The UFO Follow The Same Lines As They Are Suspended Above A Huge Plate Hidden Under The Ground!

Superconducting Magnetic Levitation (MagLev) on a Magnetic Track
&fe ature=related

Eric Laithwaite - gyroscopic gravity modification (Offseting Gravity)- He Was Laughed At By The Ignorant Scientfic Comunity At The Time As He Refered To His Demonstrations As Anti-Gravity Hense Why I State "Offseting Gravity!" "Brilliant Man!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#859 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
I Wonder If My Texts Are Being Garbled Too By Those Who Run Interferance!
Which Would Explain Why I Get Some Of The Comments I Do!
The comment you got from me about 'getting a post in edgewise' was about you yourself 'running interference' against everyone else!

You lodge, addressed to no one in particular, long strings of about a dozen consecutive short posts in rapid succession that could have easily been contained in one more substantial post. When you monopolize the airwaves in that manner it seems to effectively block traffic by others during that timespan. It also throws a long space-wasting wedge between interactions between others.

Look back over recent pages here and you'll see what I mean. Others can put more than one short thought in each post ... why won't you?:)
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#860 Sep 9, 2012
Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting stuff. Many of the discovered Nazca Lines were found in the 1920s. Maybe there have been many more things discovered but the public doesnt know about them. There are many things still undiscovered....
Alien Etch-A--Sketch.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Romford, UK

#861 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
It Was A Large Bag Blowing In The Upper Wind Currents!
Thats My Interpretation
The One That Landed In The Melbourne School Was Real!
Most Likly Picking Up One Of Their Stranded Travellers That Had Been Shot Down Or Crashed "Would Be A Meteorlogical Event"
Was Hiding Out In The Town And The School Oval Was The Best Pick Up Point At The Time!
Was Not Interested In The School Or People Themselves Only The Landing Point!
Question Then Remains Is It One Of Our Own Or Other!
Thanks Daniel.
Intellect

Gladesville, Australia

#862 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering That It Has Been Shown That One Of The Ways Of Supposed Anti - Gravity Is An Object Floating Above A Plate
And Taking Into Account The Underground Developments Worldwide It Is Not Unreasonaable To Conclude That "A SCALED UP VERSION" Of The Smaller Model Has Been Created Hense The Reason The UFO Follow The Same Lines As They Are Suspended Above A Huge Plate Hidden Under The Ground!
Superconducting Magnetic Levitation (MagLev) on a Magnetic Track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6lmtbLu5nxwXX&feature=rel ated
Eric Laithwaite - gyroscopic gravity modification (Offseting Gravity)- He Was Laughed At By The Ignorant Scientfic Comunity At The Time As He Refered To His Demonstrations As Anti-Gravity Hense Why I State "Offseting Gravity!" "Brilliant Man!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks I'll check out the links. Something to think about.
Intellect

Gladesville, Australia

#863 Sep 9, 2012
clem wrote:
<quoted text> Alien Etch-A--Sketch.
Humans can do the same too. But ok then.

Location hidden

#864 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment you got from me about 'getting a post in edgewise' was about you yourself 'running interference' against everyone else!
You lodge, addressed to no one in particular, long strings of about a dozen consecutive short posts in rapid succession that could have easily been contained in one more substantial post. When you monopolize the airwaves in that manner it seems to effectively block traffic by others during that timespan. It also throws a long space-wasting wedge between interactions between others.
Look back over recent pages here and you'll see what I mean. Others can put more than one short thought in each post ... why won't you?:)
AutoMatic Writing "Direct From God" Whith Personal Inflections From An Imperfect Recepticle! The Rest Is "Common Sense!" "Logical" Conclusions!
Howdy

United States

#865 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Make No Mistake I Am Crazy As They Come And Happy To Be that Way!
Imagine A Psycologist Trys To Measure Me!
Psycology Being One Of The Most Stressfull Careers!
Most Commit Suicide
To Counter That Stress The Psycologist - Over Medicates, Is Alcoholic, Or Takes Drugs!
And They Measure The Rest Of Society!!!!
That is such a powerful statement and sadly so very true.
Do people BELIEVE in anything anymore ... outside of themselves.

I'm out of here Austrailia.
Enjoy
:)

Location hidden

#866 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Magority Of People Do not Have The Base Understandings That UFO Ologists Have Studied Hense To Go From A To Z The Rest Of The Letters Require Explanation For Complete Understanding Of The Whole Sentence, Statment!

Which Means I Am Being Considerate Of Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Subject, Have Experienced Something Traumatic And Are looking For Answers!

Apologies To Yourself And Those Who Have Studied The Subjects!

How Many Peopel Do You Know Who Have actually read "The Teachings Of Don Juan" Or Could even Interperate It!

Location hidden

#867 Sep 9, 2012
Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy
There Are Good Ones Out There Just Have To Get Second And Tersiary Opinions Provided Funding Exists!

In Reference To Psycologists And Medical Advisors!

Keep Looking Till You Find One Who Can Actually Help And Relate!

Those That Give "Tools" And Tell How "The Tools" Work Are The Best!

It Is In "The Application" Of "Tools" The Methods Of Thought That Help!

Level 1

Australia

#868 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
AutoMatic Writing "Direct From God" Whith Personal Inflections From An Imperfect Recepticle! The Rest Is "Common Sense!" "Logical" Conclusions!
You raised the subject of comments you get. I responded. Take it or leave it. At least you can't say nobody told you.

"Automatic writing"? Gimme a break! Whatever happened to personal accountability?

Level 1

Australia

#869 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Magority Of People Do not Have The Base Understandings That UFO Ologists Have Studied Hense To Go From A To Z The Rest Of The Letters Require Explanation For Complete Understanding Of The Whole Sentence, Statment!
Which Means I Am Being Considerate Of Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Subject, Have Experienced Something Traumatic And Are looking For Answers!
Apologies To Yourself And Those Who Have Studied The Subjects!
How Many Peopel Do You Know Who Have actually read "The Teachings Of Don Juan" Or Could even Interperate It!
I've said all I intend to say on the way you post. Whether or not you take it on board is up to you.

Location hidden

#870 Sep 9, 2012
Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy
The Problem Is That People Personalise God And God Is Anything Other Than A Physical Human With A Physical Mindset Even If He Takes A Walk In The Physical Occassionally!- In Reference To a Strange Old Man That Appeared And Told Me Truths About Myself And How To Deal With Life! Do Not Know If He Was Or Was Not Could Have Been Don Juan For All I Know! Had Two Occurances Of This So Far, And It Is A Knowing Within That Tells You He Is Not Just The Average Person!

Find What "You Need" For "Yourself" To Deal With Life Or Form Your Own Beliefs!

It Took Me A Long Time To Find Purpose In My Life And Spent Most Of My Life Depressed Not Because I Had a Condition But Because I Had People Around Me Constantly Putting Me Down!
I Have Realised The Only Reason I Had Any Relationship With Them Is Because I Allowed That To Happen, I Always Forgave Unconditionally, I Always Let It Slide!

Those People I Now Have Conflict With Since They Use Their Established Version Of My "Personal History" (Being How They Always Related To Myself) As Their Measure, Which Was To Lord It Over Me And Put Me Down On A Constant Basis!

Since My Ordeal I Have Become More Conflictual Since In My Mind The Old Me And His Future Has Been Murdered By Those People!

Seems Their New agenda Is To Run Me Down And Cause As Much Conflict In My Life As Possible!

Thruth Be Told "I Pity Their Ignorant Natures" Since They will Never Grow Within Themselves!

Plus I Love God And The Heat Of An Early Morning Sun!

Use Nature As A Foundation As It Is The World Of People That Is In Conflict And Nature Is A Constant Foundation, Dosent Mean Become A Tree Hugger, Just enjoy The Warmth Of The Sun Which Is The Embrace Of God, A Simple Enjoyment But a Basic Foundation Mentally!

Location hidden

#871 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said all I intend to say on the way you post. Whether or not you take it on board is up to you.
I actually agree with you, And Thank You For Your Opinion!

Location hidden

#872 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Prevous Comment Was sincer And NOT A Placate!

Level 1

Australia

#873 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
I read it and moved on years ago. I have read much more cogent and persuasive treatises. Even those I did not find life-changing, other than to offer supplementary dimensions to day-to-day perceptions for consideration. One appreciates more the value of the latter when made aware of the former for the sake of comparison.

By comparison then, "The Teachings Of Don Juan" and its ilk extol 'mushy-thinking'(and I use the word-play advisedly).:)

I found formal Tertiary studies of Philosophy more instructive in encouraging disciplined thinking. It is that which I believe transcends all else and is most needed.

Location hidden

#874 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You raised the subject of comments you get. I responded. Take it or leave it. At least you can't say nobody told you.
"Automatic writing"? Gimme a break! Whatever happened to personal accountability?
My Personal Accountability Went Out The Window When Those Who Judged Me Committed Sins Greater Than I Ever Did Or would Have!

Plus I Went Through "Redemption With God" Appearing Above Me When I Was Asking For Forgivness!

No Man Can Give Me Redmption Unto God Only God Can Do That!

Haveing The Blinds Removed From My Eyes By God Has Shown Me That The World Is Rife With Corruption, Greed, And A Whole Manner Of Evils That Make My Sins In Life So Increadibly Insignificant!

And While I Would Have Been Accountable For My Sins, I Am not Accountable For Lies Placed On Top To Make For A Better Story Or Help Someone Else Get a Bigger Paypacket Or Fame On My Account!

"Two Wrongs Dont Make a Right!"

I Will Fight To My Death In Regard To This!

Ask One Simple Question "How Do Drugs, Which Are Responsible For Every Evil In The World Still Exist!"

And Your Answer Shall Be The same as The Oil Companies "Money, Greed, Power, And Corruption!"

People Who Have More Issues In Life Than I Do, Tainted By Drugs And Skaulking Around In The Dark Causing Me Problems Show Me It is No I Who Needs To be Accountable!

In Reference To The Thief Wo Stole The Wheel Off My Car!
Cant Stand Thieves - They Case Your House, Peeping Through Windows 3 To 5 Feet From The Window To Your Wife And Children And Never Face Accountability!

God Forgave Me That Is What Matters To Me!

Level 1

Australia

#875 Sep 9, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
My Personal Accountability Went Out The Window When Those Who Judged Me Committed Sins Greater Than I Ever Did Or would Have!
Are you sure that's not a cop-out? Integrity is a stand-alone quality.
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
Plus I Went Through "Redemption With God" Appearing Above Me When I Was Asking For Forgivness!
No Man Can Give Me Redmption Unto God Only God Can Do That!
Haveing The Blinds Removed From My Eyes By God Has Shown Me That The World Is Rife With Corruption, Greed, And A Whole Manner Of Evils That Make My Sins In Life So Increadibly Insignificant!
I have seen and heard those who are heavily committed to Religion condemn the Relativism that you seem to embrace in this assertion of yours.
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
"Two Wrongs Dont Make a Right!"
But putting this to the test can be so gratifying!(insert 'evil-grin' smilie here).
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
Ask One Simple Question "How Do Drugs, Which Are Responsible For Every Evil In The World Still Exist!"
And Your Answer Shall Be The same as The Oil Companies "Money, Greed, Power, And Corruption!"
That's only from one side. From the side of the addicted it reflects lack of inner strength. "It takes two to Tango".
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
People Who Have More Issues In Life Than I Do, Tainted By Drugs And Skaulking Around In The Dark Causing Me Problems Show Me It is No I Who Needs To be Accountable!
That's either an overstatement, or a cop-out again.:)
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
In Reference To The Thief Wo Stole The Wheel Off My Car!
Cant Stand Thieves - They Case Your House, Peeping Through Windows 3 To 5 Feet From The Window To Your Wife And Children And Never Face Accountability!
A Peeping Tom who spied on the late Phylis Diller was reputed to have thrown up on her window. Fighting corruption is not always pretty.
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
God Forgave Me That Is What Matters To Me!
Like drugs, that too sounds again like dependence on an introduced agency.

Anyhow, about UFOs .....

“The ADELAIDEAN'S Sourcer”

The Cosmos

#876 Sep 9, 2012
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
Anyhow, about UFOs .....
Log entry:
Earthling "The ADELAIDEAN's" effort to return to topic commended.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#877 Sep 9, 2012
Adelaidean101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Log entry:
Earthling "The ADELAIDEAN's" effort to return to topic commended.
Transmission from main command to ADELAIDEAN:

Be forewarned the entity known as Daniel is a known enemy of the EMPIRE and you are ordered to stand down and is not ready for first contact with our species. This can change the course of Daniel's world and that would be in direct violation of the prime directive.

END TRANSMISSION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 min Bezeer 21,115
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Bezeer 14,142
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Bezeer 82,533
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Bezeer 19,831
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Northener 205,055
One Word (Jan '09) 9 min Bezeer 17,111
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,609
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr former smoker 33,254
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Northbound 59,845
News Couple claims dog murdered over Clinton sign 3 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 42
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 8,858
More from around the web