**A-Z TRIBUTE to AMERICA**

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Aug 22, 2013
 
D=
DEMOCRACY
Daring
Dedicated
Driven

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay-Gee1992 wrote:
D- Declaring War on countries that wont give up their Natural resources
E - Everyone....... Even aszholes have the right to say what they want in America because freedom of speech is the first amendment of this country

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
E - Everyone....... Even aszholes have the right to say what they want in America because freedom of speech is the first amendment of this country
I just ignore tools like him and post right over him. Our country is not perfect, not by a long shot, but it is the very best in history and the best that exists now in the world. When any other area of the world needs help, we are the first ones there. Not just our government, but private citizens and companies are there to help in any way that we can. The amount of immigration, both legal and illegal into this country from every nation in the world, proves that we are the best nation in the world.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

F - Freedom...

Freedom means even butt lovers like Jay-Gee and African Shadows can continue their love affair without interference...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

G - GOP, as in 30% of GOPers in Louisiana blame President Obama for the federal government's notoriously slow response to Hurricane Katrina even though the storm occurred more than 3 YEARS before he took office.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Aug 22, 2013
 
Jay-Gee1992 wrote:
<quoted text> The Netherlands is the Freest Country on the planet. Get over it America your not the best at anything positive
Hey if you want to go hump your lovers leg in The Netherlands be our guest...We Won't Miss Ya Honest!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jay-Gee1992 wrote:
<quoted text> The Netherlands is the Freest Country on the planet. Get over it America your not the best at anything positive
I was in Amsterdam just a few weeks ago... it was a stellar visit.
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

h. Hillary Clinton 2016

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Amsterdam just a few weeks ago... it was a stellar visit.
Hey did your huz ever restore that beautiful old buggy?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Aug 22, 2013
 
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey did your huz ever restore that beautiful old buggy?
He did, and then he sold it because we kind of packed up and moved across the pond for awhile. It would have just sat around for months and we really didn't have enough garage space for it.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ignore tools like him and post right over him. Our country is not perfect, not by a long shot, but it is the very best in history and the best that exists now in the world. When any other area of the world needs help, we are the first ones there. Not just our government, but private citizens and companies are there to help in any way that we can. The amount of immigration, both legal and illegal into this country from every nation in the world, proves that we are the best nation in the world.
well said my friend and great advise. Sometimes I forget and get sucked into the cesspool of hate certain posters like to weave on these threads. I really admire your will and appreciate your advise.
Just so ya know, Jay Gee was formally African Shadows, who eventually was removed.
Starting now, I'll ignore him...but I may seek out M69,he deals with this sort of thing.
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I. Iroquois Nation

“Mr. Beez”

Since: Jul 08

1997-2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Aug 22, 2013
 
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He did, and then he sold it because we kind of packed up and moved across the pond for awhile. It would have just sat around for months and we really didn't have enough garage space for it.
You had posted a pic somewhere of it before you guys restored it. Any post-restoration pics? That was a beautiful thing.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well said my friend and great advise. Sometimes I forget and get sucked into the cesspool of hate certain posters like to weave on these threads. I really admire your will and appreciate your advise.
Just so ya know, Jay Gee was formally African Shadows, who eventually was removed.
Starting now, I'll ignore him...but I may seek out M69,he deals with this sort of thing.
It is so tempting to swat those pesky trolls, but all it does is encourage them, so instead I ignore them and watch them go apoplectic trying to get me to respond.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Aug 23, 2013
 
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You had posted a pic somewhere of it before you guys restored it. Any post-restoration pics? That was a beautiful thing.
I don't but my husband might. I'm back in Toronto for a few days but flying back across the pond early next week. I'll check his phone when I get there.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just wanted to post this on this thread, check it out, your going to love it!
Madison Rising - The Star Spangled Banner

http://youtu.be/c8C7i9kdEf8

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Sep 11, 2013
 
liam cul8r wrote:
Just wanted to post this on this thread, check it out, your going to love it!
Madison Rising - The Star Spangled Banner
http://youtu.be/c8C7i9kdEf8
Thaank you. That was wonderful!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Oct 4, 2013
 
J- Justice

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

K-KUDOS...for ALL the GOOD the Government Does Do..

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

L...Laudanum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••