Definition
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Chuck Hagel said today that "no one individual statement defines me" which got me thinking and since I don't do that too often I thought I would post about it.

What one statement defines you? Mine would like be "Best if Used by: 27 April 1997" or "Enlarged to Show Detail."

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Jan 31, 2013
"Approachably omnipotent"

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Gas
Grass or
Azz

No one rides free

Lol JK

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
"Approachably omnipotent"
My Uncle had that problem and his doctor put him on this medicine and now he's got four kids!

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Gas
Grass or
Azz
No one rides free
Lol JK
As a rule, I would never ask for money and I don't smoke.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7 Jan 31, 2013
"Caution: Shoots rubber bands."

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
"Caution: Shoots rubber bands."
Impressive. At what distance? Do you use a scope? What sort of ammo?
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#9 Jan 31, 2013
"True blue"

I am a very loyal friend and giving person.

If you give me your hand, I will give you my arm.

If you cut off my finger, I will cut your F***en head off.

8-)
LOLz

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
"A questions that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are all the others crazy?"

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
"True blue"
I am a very loyal friend and giving person.
If you give me your hand, I will give you my arm.
If you cut off my finger, I will cut your F***en head off.
8-)
Blue? As in Papa Smurf blue? You don't wear the hat, do you?

Loyalty doesn't go as far as it used to.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2013
LOLz wrote:
"A questions that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are all the others crazy?"
Everyone is crazy. No question. Welcome to the club.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2013
The Paisan wrote :

"True blue"

Beth writes :

Thank God I read the explanation . I thought you were talking about your balls .

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#14 Jan 31, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressive. At what distance? Do you use a scope? What sort of ammo?
As far as they will go. No scope. The rubber bands used on produce, trying to recycle :)

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>As far as they will go. No scope. The rubber bands used on produce, trying to recycle :)
Oh! You use the rubber bands to shoot! That makes much more sense than shooting AT rubber bands.

Do please be careful, you can put an eye out.
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
The Paisan wrote :
"True blue"
Beth writes :
Thank God I read the explanation . I thought you were talking about your balls .
Well, now that you mention it........

8-(
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue? As in Papa Smurf blue? You don't wear the hat, do you?
Loyalty doesn't go as far as it used to.
With me it does!!!!

Still!!!

All the more important to remain loyal in these trying times. The human spirit should prevail.....

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 31, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
With me it does!!!!
Still!!!
All the more important to remain loyal in these trying times. The human spirit should prevail.....
I have found that loyalty these days is seldom rewarded or returned.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#19 Jan 31, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! You use the rubber bands to shoot! That makes much more sense than shooting AT rubber bands.
Do please be careful, you can put an eye out.
Makes me think of that movie, Christmas Story :)

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me think of that movie, Christmas Story :)
You know, I have never seen that movie. I hate awkward comedies.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#21 Jan 31, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have never seen that movie. I hate awkward comedies.
I'm not a fan but the family is! I've seen it in bits and pieces so I think I've seen it all by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 4 min Princess Hey 414
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 211,707
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr Battle Tested 1,544
News Snake on a plane: Tiny reptile grounds 370 pass... (Sep '13) 1 hr Long Squeaky Phart 16
News Snake SWALLOWED pet Chihuahua and was found wit... (Mar '14) 1 hr Loud Squeaky Phart 46
News Man Survives Three Days in Snake-Infested Manhole (Jul '11) 1 hr Big Loud Phart 13
News Snake with foot found in China (Sep '09) 2 hr Big Happy Phart 38
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr wichita-rick 1,017
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr _Susan_ 71,442
More from around the web