Fur Kinnel

Buffalo, NY

#152 Sep 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8OVr3EfB_z8XX
That's not true:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
Also, to be clear, no one is supporting a shut down, other than democrats. Democrats will have a shut down, unless they get their way.
ses who fattie? Teh dems ulready had their waaay since Obabacare wez passed tardie. its law. yur ilk would be shuttin it down nut gettin yur way cuz yur stompin ye little feetie cryin bout it. but leik a greeetard ye turnin it abouts n round.
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#153 Sep 26, 2013
The government is not "broke". That's another myth like "conservatives are conservative".

The republicans want people to believe we can't "afford" the SNAP program but the truth is, they don't want to spend the money on feeding the poor. The money IS there. They just want to use it elsewhere. But, they won't say where.

You want to save billions? Our military budget is $1.6 trillion. Lop 600 billion off of that instead. We'll still outgun everyone else.

I'd like to know where the $40 billion over ten years will GO. Cayman Islands? Koch brothers? The Ted Cruz Dr. Suess Liberry?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#154 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>That's republican "tough love". Regular people just have to accept that,in order for the GOP to get it's way, citizens will have to suffer. You've heard of hunger strikes? Republicans are putting millions of seniors, veterans and children on a hunger strike by trying to eliminate the SNAP program. So, if 25- 30 million people have to go without healthcare because the GOP is still butthurt from losing (AGAIN!) to Barack Obama, well then- that's business!
I agree and lets take that money and help the 1%..

Sounds fair to me.....
Fur Kinnel

Buffalo, NY

#155 Sep 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Correct.
People are downright violent when you tell them you do not support something.
<quoted text>
do yeh support sem sex marriaging? do yeh support deth penalty? do yeh support food stamps an do yeh support cash assistance and do yeh support urned incum ccrrredit? ney ya do but its deh law and yeh cant du anyting. ya roustabout.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#156 Sep 26, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Uh yes it is one of the many thing the govt won't have to money to fund!! What do u think govt shutdown means???
Can you read? If so, did you read the article? You don't know what you are talking about. Folks will still get their SS checks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#157 Sep 26, 2013
No wonder most of you all are democrat partisan hacks. More than half the time you operate under delusions, false assumptions, and misinformation. This discussion about what will and won't be funded is a microcosm of this truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#158 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
The government is not "broke". That's another myth like "conservatives are conservative".
I guess we don't need to raise the debt limit, since this is a myth! Maybe you should tell Obama this.

It is a downright shame that some ignorant dumb f' like you gets to vote and cancel out the vote of someone who is informed.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#159 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
The republicans want people to believe we can't "afford" the SNAP program but the truth is, they don't want to spend the money on feeding the poor. The money IS there. They just want to use it elsewhere. But, they won't say where.
You want to save billions? Our military budget is $1.6 trillion. Lop 600 billion off of that instead. We'll still outgun everyone else.
I'd like to know where the $40 billion over ten years will GO. Cayman Islands? Koch brothers? The Ted Cruz Dr. Suess Liberry?
You're cracking me up....Thank you.!!!!.

I vote for the Ted Cruz Library, reading and comprehension is needed badly there....lmao!!!!

All I can do is shake my head...wow...
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#160 Sep 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
That had to be one of the most STUPID thing I've seen from the right and I've seen alot.
Just think..this is going to be a Presidential Canidate....lmao..
Again with the wackobirds running for office. Where in the hell do they get these idiots????
He seems to have the same fan base as Palin. In fact, she's quite fond of him. But, that base is the Foxnews crowd which is noisy but, numerically challenged.

If the Irony Gods have their way, he will be the GOP candidate for '16. Won't it be fun to listen to rethuglicans STILL talking about Obama being an "illegal" president while touting foreign born Ted Cruz?

Oh but, Cruz's mom was born here! Oops, just like Obama's....

Obama was but a one term senator....Just like Ted Cruz....

IVY LEAGUE LAWYER....just Ted Cruz....

Suddenly, all the above will be acceptable AND desireable! LOL!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#161 Sep 26, 2013
Fur Kinnel wrote:
<quoted text>do yeh support sem sex marriaging? do yeh support deth penalty? do yeh support food stamps an do yeh support cash assistance and do yeh support urned incum ccrrredit? ney ya do but its deh law and yeh cant du anyting. ya roustabout.
Wouldn't that be funny if it didn't work? You could always get married again.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#162 Sep 26, 2013
To shut down the gov. to prove a point and defund Obamacare is just STUPID, STUPID STUPID!!

Both parties need to work together for the common good of ALL....

Obamacare or Republicare both will have flaws...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#163 Sep 26, 2013
Sublime wonk wonk!! what a dumb question to post on a internet forum. "Can u read?" Duh everyone on here can read. It's a site for reading and posting opinions. Lmfao..

Turning to insults and namecalling so early mymy ur info to base ur opinion and an argueement is quite thin huh? Done already huh. lol

Keep on believing the spin
bless ur heart!
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#164 Sep 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cracking me up....Thank you.!!!!.
I vote for the Ted Cruz Library, reading and comprehension is needed badly there....lmao!!!!
All I can do is shake my head...wow...
I heard Obama just got off a good one that will ring true. I'm paraphrasing but he said: "Once it gets going, the republicans won't want to call it "Obamacare" anymore! They won't want my name on it!"

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#165 Sep 26, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Sublime wonk wonk!! what a dumb question to post on a internet forum. "Can u read?" Duh everyone on here can read. It's a site for reading and posting opinions. Lmfao..
Turning to insults and namecalling so early mymy ur info to base ur opinion and an argueement is quite thin huh? Done already huh. lol
bless ur heart!
I agree with you. There's no need to get nasty here. We're just having a conversation/debate.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#166 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama just got off a good one that will ring true. I'm paraphrasing but he said: "Once it gets going, the republicans won't want to call it "Obamacare" anymore! They won't want my name on it!"
From what I'm hearing people who already have it are pleased. Quality care also. I watched a family last night that had a 3 yr old who's had to have several heart operations and they have Obamacare and are pleased and their beautiful little girl is well.

Thats been the buzz for along time. The Reps are fighting it so hard because they are afraid it will work...

They hate him so much because he beat them twice he will never get the credit deserved for ANYTHING he has or will do.

It's a shame...

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#167 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>He seems to have the same fan base as Palin. In fact, she's quite fond of him. But, that base is the Foxnews crowd which is noisy but, numerically challenged.
If the Irony Gods have their way, he will be the GOP candidate for '16. Won't it be fun to listen to rethuglicans STILL talking about Obama being an "illegal" president while touting foreign born Ted Cruz?
Oh but, Cruz's mom was born here! Oops, just like Obama's....
Obama was but a one term senator....Just like Ted Cruz....
IVY LEAGUE LAWYER....just Ted Cruz....
Suddenly, all the above will be acceptable AND desireable! LOL!
I was wondering that myself...:)
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#168 Sep 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
To shut down the gov. to prove a point and defund Obamacare is just STUPID, STUPID STUPID!!
Both parties need to work together for the common good of ALL....
Obamacare or Republicare both will have flaws...
Since 'Obamacare' was originally their "idea", the republicans could have offered up a viable substitution instead of just saying "no". Instead, their *solution* was staying with the status quo of the uninsured going to the ER at taxpayer expense and preexisting conditions being dropped. That's not "conservative". That's just mean.
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#169 Sep 26, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I'm hearing people who already have it are pleased. Quality care also. I watched a family last night that had a 3 yr old who's had to have several heart operations and they have Obamacare and are pleased and their beautiful little girl is well.
Thats been the buzz for along time. The Reps are fighting it so hard because they are afraid it will work...
They hate him so much because he beat them twice he will never get the credit deserved for ANYTHING he has or will do.
It's a shame...
Exactly! And if they really thought it or anything he does/will do is going to fail, why not just let it fail?
Forty two (and counting) expensive, futile votes against it is not "conservative". It's spending like a drunken sailor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#170 Sep 26, 2013
Lylah wrote:
bless ur heart!
Well, Lylah, I just got done posting an article from NPR, no less, that said you were wrong and instead of reading it, recognizing you were wrong, you didn't even bother and instead came back and said I'm wrong.

I didn't engage in any name calling with you, either. I asked if you can read and suggested you read the article if you could. I also said you don't know what you are talking about, and you didn't, because you thought SS checks would not be issued. That's not true. Is it too much to expect folks to actually know what they are talking about, instead of saying things that aren't true?

And for you to say keep believing my spin, when you clearly operate under false beliefs and spew misinformation ... oh please.

I only got mean towards the Illinois idiot ... and trust me he's no angel towards me and no stranger to name calling.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#171 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Since 'Obamacare' was originally their "idea", the republicans could have offered up a viable substitution instead of just saying "no". Instead, their *solution* was staying with the status quo of the uninsured going to the ER at taxpayer expense and preexisting conditions being dropped. That's not "conservative". That's just mean.
From what I heard about Republicare it's you have to hunt down insurance in other states, high premiums, it doesn't cover very much and quality of care would suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Historian 127,196
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 min Wabbit 8,016
the letter I (Apr '12) 12 min Judy 123 451
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 12 min Yupp111 676
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 16 min Judy 123 1,785
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 20 min Judy 123 40,581
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 21 min Zoody Bafood 535
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min ms_Sweeter 151,001
Bill Cosby 47 min wichita-rick 181
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 23,939