Do you support defunding Obamacare if...

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#127 Sep 25, 2013
A Noted Observer wrote:
Of course, raising the minimum wage to a living wage would get millions of the working poor off of welfare BUT, it would put a burden on our nation's billionaire corporations rather than on the taxpayers. Golly- what to do????
got'a give credit where credit is due...
good point but not all employers are billionaire corporations, just common tax payers like yourself. And 'im one-of-those Obama
people that believe in sharing the wealth, only 'i' share the 'profits' they help me make - that way they make in comparison to 'me'-'i' do give 'myself' the e_d_g_e! 60 - 40

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#128 Sep 25, 2013
It's a total disaster, already.

;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#130 Sep 25, 2013
Kesla wrote:
<quoted text>Though you wish this thread isn't all about you
No worries, dipsy, I'm sure you still qualify for medicaid.
Living in your mom's basement is working for you after all.
:)
A Noted Observer

Schaumburg, IL

#132 Sep 25, 2013
That guy on his cycle wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, it wasn't even a filibuster, it was more of an extended oratory because he didn't delay any votes. That's 21 hours of his life he isn't getting back. A quitter just like Palin. Did you notice some people filibuster Topix with nonsense too?
BTW, when I said cycle I meant motorcycle LOL.
Ha! I knew you didn't mean "cycle" like sam on his period!

True. It was Cruz's 21 hour application to win Iowa in the primaries. All he did was waste nearly an entire day, rambling about nothing. Oh- and he misunderstood a children's book.
A Noted Observer

Schaumburg, IL

#133 Sep 25, 2013
Krystal Ball explains it all:

http://www.theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2013...
Kesla

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Sep 25, 2013
That Uncle Sam peeper was me tee hee.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#135 Sep 26, 2013
Amen Brian! r.i.g.h.t ON!
republicans in government have tact
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#136 Sep 26, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Amen Brian! r.i.g.h.t ON!
republicans in government have tact
like Strom Thurmond&#8206;?
or threes guys?
http://www.policymic.com/articles/18164/top-5...

Level 8

Hoosierville

#140 Sep 26, 2013
LIM ... threes guys?
** now see what you started - Topix is even monitoring my post and erasing them.**
There was 'bad language' but topix they said it I didn't **
Now I know, just put it on a U-tube site and post that on topix, OK 'boys'?*&*'gruls'
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#141 Sep 26, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
LIM ... threes guys?
** now see what you started - Topix is even monitoring my post and erasing them.**
There was 'bad language' but topix they said it I didn't **
Now I know, just put it on a U-tube site and post that on topix, OK 'boys'?*&*'gruls'
mi splin iz pizz pour

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#142 Sep 26, 2013
Ok so if u suppot a govt shutdown. Do u realize what that means ur supporting. You are supporting all the retirees not getting their social sercurity checks in Nov. Think about that! Your parents or your grandparents won't be getting their check that they worked so hard earlier in life to receive. And that is just one! Think about what it would really mean!:)
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#143 Sep 26, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Ok so if u suppot a govt shutdown. Do u realize what that means ur supporting. You are supporting all the retirees not getting their social sercurity checks in Nov. Think about that! Your parents or your grandparents won't be getting their check that they worked so hard earlier in life to receive. And that is just one! Think about what it would really mean!:)
That's republican "tough love". Regular people just have to accept that,in order for the GOP to get it's way, citizens will have to suffer. You've heard of hunger strikes? Republicans are putting millions of seniors, veterans and children on a hunger strike by trying to eliminate the SNAP program. So, if 25- 30 million people have to go without healthcare because the GOP is still butthurt from losing (AGAIN!) to Barack Obama, well then- that's business!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#144 Sep 26, 2013
Lylah wrote:

That's not true:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

Also, to be clear, no one is supporting a shut down, other than democrats. Democrats will have a shut down, unless they get their way.

The media and folks paint it as if it is the republicans shutting down the government ... nope ... it's not them ... they are willing to fund everything, except Obamacare, which not one of them supported in the first place. That's the consequence for acting partisan ... if you don't get one republican to agree with some spending program, how can you be surprised when none of them vote to fund it? If they vote to fund it, haven't they in essence voted in favor of it? Why should they. The dems might have a point if some of them voted for it, but none of them voted for it. Not one.

It's Obama and Co. who are shutting down the government. The mainstream media, of course, won't tell you that.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#145 Sep 26, 2013
Correct.

People are downright violent when you tell them you do not support something.

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8OVr3EfB_z8XX
That's not true:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
Also, to be clear, no one is supporting a shut down, other than democrats. Democrats will have a shut down, unless they get their way.
The media and folks paint it as if it is the republicans shutting down the government ... nope ... it's not them ... they are willing to fund everything, except Obamacare, which not one of them supported in the first place. That's the consequence for acting partisan ... if you don't get one republican to agree with some spending program, how can you be surprised when none of them vote to fund it? If they vote to fund it, haven't they in essence voted in favor of it? Why should they. The dems might have a point if some of them voted for it, but none of them voted for it. Not one.
It's Obama and Co. who are shutting down the government. The mainstream media, of course, won't tell you that.
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#146 Sep 26, 2013
At best, republicans and their teaparty fiends, are like drunks demanding "JUST ONE MORE" before they leave the bar. At worst, they are no better than terrorists.

According to Sublime, all America has to do is yield to all the demands of Al Queda (for example) and they will leave us alone.

Well, that is NOT how it works. Not in a free society.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#147 Sep 26, 2013
Uh yes it is one of the many thing the govt won't have to money to fund!! What do u think govt shutdown means??
Something to ponder will our brave soldiers who protect our freedoms get their paycheck??

And if there is a shutdown no matter how many ways the republicans try to blame the dems. Smart thinking Americans will know who voted for or against. Whether u decide to go with logic or keep ur sore losing head in the sand is totally up to you as an individual because after all this is America!:)

A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#148 Sep 26, 2013
lassie

Elk Grove Village, IL

#149 Sep 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Correct.
People are downright violent when you tell them you do not support something.
<quoted text>
lap doggie get on ye. nay smart enoof teh say et yeself sos ye tag on teh elseone

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#150 Sep 26, 2013
A Noted Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! I knew you didn't mean "cycle" like sam on his period!
True. It was Cruz's 21 hour application to win Iowa in the primaries. All he did was waste nearly an entire day, rambling about nothing. Oh- and he misunderstood a children's book.
That had to be one of the most STUPID thing I've seen from the right and I've seen alot.

Just think..this is going to be a Presidential Canidate....lmao..

Again with the wackobirds running for office. Where in the hell do they get these idiots????

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#151 Sep 26, 2013
lassie wrote:
<quoted text>lap doggie get on ye. nay smart enoof teh say et yeself sos ye tag on teh elseone
Didn't your keepers fill you in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min SweLL GirL 12,365
News new Police find heroin mill behind NYC candy sh... 4 min Spotted Girl 8
One Word (Jan '09) 8 min Mega Monster 16,236
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 8 min Mega Monster 4,489
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min honeymylove 145,361
Post any FOUR words 21 min Knock off purse s... 923
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 24 min Sharlene45 15,822
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 37 min Sharlene45 7,394
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min River Tam 192,679
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LBS 7,129