Do you support defunding Obamacare if it's tied to a government shutdown?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! I should think like a racist misandrist like you instead.
I can't even imagine telling some they think like a little brown woman. Then again, I wasn't raised to be trash like you.
<quoted text>
I like how you think you speak for all women and what they want and how they vote. As if areas of the country that vote republican have no women ...
Maybe you should tell my wife, my mom, my MIL, and all the wives of my friends down here and back home who voted republican that long-term, they aren't factored in.
I also know a few ex military minorities (one's a black woman, two are Puerto Rican males) who voted republican.
Not all minorities disavow personal responsibility, wanna blame everyone else for their choices in life, demand to be treated special, want the government to care for them, have a sense of entitlement, always ask what can my country do for me, and never ask what can I do for my country.
thats why they make vanilla and chocolate
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

he assumed you are white but he knows you are a little man

I know some brown people too

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The "Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014"
submitted as H.J. Res. 59

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hjres59...

JOINT RESOLUTION
Making continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2014, and
for other purposes.
1 Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives
2 of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
3 That the following sums are hereby appropriated, out of
4 any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated,
5 and out of applicable corporate or other revenues, receipts,
6 and funds, for the several departments, agencies, corpora7
tions, and other organizational units of Government for
8 fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes, namely:
-----
(Open link for entire document)

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even imagine telling some they think like a little brown woman. Then again, I wasn't raised to be trash like you.
<quoted text>
I like how you think you speak for all women and what they want and how they vote. As if areas of the country that vote republican have no women ...
Maybe you should tell my wife, my mom, my MIL, and all the wives of my friends down here and back home who voted republican that long-term, they aren't factored in.
I also know a few ex military minorities (one's a black woman, two are Puerto Rican males) who voted republican.
Not all minorities disavow personal responsibility, wanna blame everyone else for their choices in life, demand to be treated special, want the government to care for them, have a sense of entitlement, always ask what can my country do for me, and never ask what can I do for my country.
Gawd, you're such a 'jumping bean'! Stay on point man... the context of the exchange here has been Republican vs. Republican.

What other counterpoint was I to use for contrasting the Tea Party crazy faction vs. well hell, everybody else?

little vs. long(term thinking)
white vs. minorities
man vs. women voters

You're telling me in long-term that Tea Party women will out-number the rest of voting women?

You're telling me that in long-term minorities voting will be over-shadowed by Tea Party voting?

We're still on Republican vs. Republican voting, BTW.

But ...
You realize the trend is that Arizona will go 'blue' from 'red'?(as an example).

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you're such a 'jumping bean'! Stay on point man... the context of the exchange here has been Republican vs. Republican.
What other counterpoint was I to use for contrasting the Tea Party crazy faction vs. well hell, everybody else?
little vs. long(term thinking)
white vs. minorities
man vs. women voters
You're telling me in long-term that Tea Party women will out-number the rest of voting women?
You're telling me that in long-term minorities voting will be over-shadowed by Tea Party voting?
We're still on Republican vs. Republican voting, BTW.
But ...
You realize the trend is that Arizona will go 'blue' from 'red'?(as an example).
Do you see the title of the thread? What does it say? Maybe you should read it a few times, let it sink in, and realize that this thread is not about republican vs. republican. You keep trying to make something out of it, but I’ve said it is completely irrelevant.

If Obamacare is to be repealed, it will be because of the house and the house republicans are united, as of now. All they must do is stick together and they can do the job they were elected to do, which is gut the ACA. And infighting or not, national polls or not, I assure you the house is quite safely in republican hands and will continue to be even after midterm elections.

Who gives a f' if they pi$s off a bunch of whiny liberals on the coasts and folks with entitlement issues in big cities ... those folks are never going to vote republican regardless of what they do. Case in point, almost every big city is controlled by dems and by and large they are the most corrupt, inefficient, bloated government entities in our nation.

Also, it goes to show how little you know … this isn’t just a tea-party issue. Most folks do not support Obamacare (52% are against it, whereas 42 are in favor). Are you telling me 52% of folks are tea party members?

Wanna talk about women, well, again it goes to show how little you know:“Support for the law is greater among men than women; while 46 percent of men support, it drops to 38 percent of women.” Are you telling me the 62% of women who do not support Obamacare are tea party members?
A noted observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stupid people of all colors and creeds vote republicam. Duh.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

The Federal Bureau of Investigation began investigating the IRS's actions as part of a criminal probe ordered by United States Attorney General Eric Holder. This led to both political and public condemnation of the agency and triggered further investigations
The IRS under investigation by the FBI will be doing all the controlling over Obamacare - you still want to see it passed?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PS: This was not mentioned in Ted Cruz filibuster,
why I have no idea?
A noted observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
PS: This was not mentioned in Ted Cruz filibuster,
why I have no idea?
He read "Green Eggs And Ham" instead. It was more reality based.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people of all colors and creeds vote republicam. Duh.
More stupid people vote democrat. Republicans on average have higher IQs than democrats on average. That's a fact.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/24/palin-pr...
I agree with Sarah!

I can't wait until about this time next year to see 'who comes out on top!'
I'm a Tea Partier!
[[ an organization of people who have similar political beliefs and ideas and who work to have their members elected to positions in the government ]]
I admire Ted, maybe he'll be defeated, maybe not, but he represents the people of this nation not just Texas in his stand to stop Omamacare and he's proven "Give me Liberty or give me Death" ( political anyhow )

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people of all colors and creeds vote republicam. Duh.
As do stupid people of all colors and creeds, both living and dead, vote Democrat.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

ROTFLMAO dragoon!
Stupid is as stupid does...and it got Obama elected

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

The Senate voted unanimously on Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan needed to avoid a government shutdown next week, with Republicans, including Sen. Ted Cruz, unexpectedly reversing themselves...

LOL
A noted observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
The Senate voted unanimously on Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan needed to avoid a government shutdown next week, with Republicans, including Sen. Ted Cruz, unexpectedly reversing themselves...
LOL
So Cruz spoke for 21 hours and didn't even convince himself? LOL!!!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

This just in wrote:
<quoted text>Least wealthiest states:
KY
AL
WV
AR
MISS
Care to guess the average IQs in these states? Thank GOD they continue to vote Republican though,it allows them unguarded access to religion and woman's vajayjays! Status quo is just fine for them.
Cherry pick all you want. On average republicans are smarter.

Also, IQ has no relationship to wealth. If it did, you would be living out of a cardboard box:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/...

"Zagorsky said you only have to look in the parking lots of the nation's universities to see that intelligence and wealth are not necessarily linked.“Professors tend to be very smart people,” he said.“But if you look at university parking lots, you don't see a lot of Rolls Royces, Porsches or other very expensive cars. Instead you see a lot of old, low-value vehicles.”

The lesson is simple, he said.“Intelligence is not a factor for explaining wealth. Those with low intelligence should not believe they are handicapped, and those with high intelligence should not believe they have an advantage.”

FAIL

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

What's your IQ if I may ask, Mr. Portland? Is it at least above 130?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>So Cruz spoke for 21 hours and didn't even convince himself? LOL!!!!
Exactly. I think it was the Green Eggs and Ham. When he got to the end he realized the moral of the story is, you can't hate something until you try it

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
What's your IQ if I may ask, Mr. Portland? Is it at least above 130?
IQ tests are meaningful and do measure something, namely the ability to perform IQ tests, but this has no bearing on intelligence.
"FACT"
Take the common sense test and see how you fare?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
ROTFLMAO dragoon!
Stupid is as stupid does...and it got Obama elected
Twice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••