Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#740 Oct 11, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>the right could say knick knack paddy whack give the dog a bone but it ain't gonna makem any more popular either
That's because most of the people in this nation are ignorant types who are completely unaware that:

a) by 2023 spending on Entitlements and debt with consume 75% of the federal budget;

http://moodyoneconomics.bangordailynews.com/2...

b) entitlements (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and Obamacare) and net interest will reach 18.5 percent of GDP in 2025, devouring ALL TAX REVENUES at the historical average level. Total federal spending, including interest on the debt, will exceed 35 percent of GDP.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012...

The problem is many of you all are like sheep being led to slaughter and you don't even know it ... so you go cast votes for stooges who only make the problems worse, because you think many things, some of which are not unimportant (I will give you that), are paramount, when they are not.

These numbers I am showing you are not made up. IF you really think democrats who have never seen an entitlement program they didn't love or a tax they didn't love are going to be the ones to avert this mess, I have a bridge to sell you.

I'm not crazy about everything in the republican party platform, but I'm pragmatic enough to realize that this debt problem we face is not something that will solve itself if left up to just democrats.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#741 Oct 11, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
The only practical way to solve this problem is "one-step-at-a-time! "
1. Vote on what it takes now to continue government operation
2. Since Obama has already broken the law many times on his AHC
let's take it piece by piece and let the =Nation decide= what they want to do, as much as he's postponed and for how long he's done it what can a few more months matter?
3. Then we get back to the deficit. We must have a balanced budget without increasing the national debt, this is to be done 1-step-@-a-time and again let the =Nation decide=.
If "WE" don't get this =Nation= back in the hands of the people and away from government it's "doomed!" for sure. "WE" can see what they've done, now it's "OUR" turn!
Let 'me' reintegrate!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#742 Oct 11, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most of the people in this nation are ignorant types who are completely unaware that:
a) by 2023 spending on Entitlements and debt with consume 75% of the federal budget;
http://moodyoneconomics.bangordailynews.com/2...
b) entitlements (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and Obamacare) and net interest will reach 18.5 percent of GDP in 2025, devouring ALL TAX REVENUES at the historical average level. Total federal spending, including interest on the debt, will exceed 35 percent of GDP.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012...
The problem is many of you all are like sheep being led to slaughter and you don't even know it ... so you go cast votes for stooges who only make the problems worse, because you think many things, some of which are not unimportant (I will give you that), are paramount, when they are not.
These numbers I am showing you are not made up. IF you really think democrats who have never seen an entitlement program they didn't love or a tax they didn't love are going to be the ones to avert this mess, I have a bridge to sell you.
I'm not crazy about everything in the republican party platform, but I'm pragmatic enough to realize that this debt problem we face is not something that will solve itself if left up to just democrats.
Damn that was good!'i' wish 'i'd said it but you deserve the credit! And 'i'm giving it 2'ya!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#743 Oct 11, 2013
Raising debt ceiling: Government gets to continue promising/guaranteeing it will repay its debts, which already total about a billion times what it ever could hope to actually repay.

So investors actually believe this fairy tale?
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#744 Oct 11, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Raising debt ceiling: Government gets to continue promising/guaranteeing it will repay its debts, which already total about a billion times what it ever could hope to actually repay.
So investors actually believe this fairy tale?
thats why we bought so many printing presses clown

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#746 Oct 12, 2013
I think it is an abomanation and needs to be fixed before it explodes all over us. It is becoming the biggest mess any Congress could create, but Congress won't be touched by it because they are the Untouchabbles. They say its for the immagrants and the poor who are already sucking the nation dry without working one day.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#747 Oct 12, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Raising debt ceiling: Government gets to continue promising/guaranteeing it will repay its debts, which already total about a billion times what it ever could hope to actually repay. So investors actually believe this fairy tale?
We can repay our debts, but not if we continue to spend without stopping. We've got to reform entitlements, stop wasteful government spending, repeal intrusive regulation and stop higher taxes. Raising the debt ceiling licenses more debt; I oppose expanding government's share of the market. The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

Let's stop Washington's spending spree and take our country back!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#748 Oct 12, 2013
Oh Dear this poor wretched man doesn't know if he's coming or going! His hair has turned into powder sugar sprinkles.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#749 Oct 12, 2013
Ok, this is the last straw. Barry it is time to man up and come to the negotiating table like the leader you were elected to be.

http://www.chron.com/business/article/Shutdow...

As Ben Franklin said, " Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Hoosier Hillbilly

Seymour, IN

#750 Oct 12, 2013

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#752 Oct 12, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay ... I'll let you get back to mopping floors. Have a good day, Chilli.
:p
S-R, pretend attorney, make-believe Accounting "expert", wannebe, yet impressively bad stand-up comedian, real-life oompah loompah! Notice the striking resemblance everyone?:) You enjoy your weekend!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#753 Oct 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I like to know what the enemy is thinking.
Then you should be watching MSNBC and Obama news conferences.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#754 Oct 12, 2013
Lololo

Level 8

Location hidden

#756 Oct 14, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that was good!'i' wish 'i'd said it but you deserve the credit! And 'i'm giving it 2'ya!
Thanks, man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#757 Oct 14, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
S-R, pretend attorney, make-believe Accounting "expert", wannebe, yet impressively bad stand-up comedian, real-life oompah loompah! Notice the striking resemblance everyone?:) You enjoy your weekend!
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
^^^^ likes to check out other guys and evaluate their hotness. LMAO

Level 9

Location hidden

#758 Oct 14, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ likes to check out other guys and evaluate their hotness. LMAO
lol

And you're BOTH hot!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#759 Oct 14, 2013
Hello Sublime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#760 Oct 14, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
And you're BOTH hot!
You totally just cheapened hot by including him.:p

He's almost my dad's age. He said he's been working for 30+ years.

I could say more, but I better take it easy on him. He's probably taking the fact that topix is discontinuing the game really hard. His whole world has been turned upside down, I bet. What ever will he do for fun? LMFAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#761 Oct 14, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello Sublime.
Hey! What's up?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#762 Oct 14, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! What's up?
Hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 152,426
Food List (Aug '13) 2 min Wolftracks 1,332
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 min poopie 115
Is it possible to....... 2 min Dr Wu 542
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 132,148
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Jennifer Renee 7,520
Word Association (Mar '10) 7 min Dr Wu 16,179
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 8 min Dr Wu 77
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 30 min wichita-rick 166
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr veteran of war god 25,561