“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#644 Oct 10, 2013
Geez. I wonder if he pulls hair.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called you one of the biggest a$ses, but thanks for working on that and expanding it for me … you are all those things too.
<quoted text>
I said I don’t care what you think of me. My post above had nothing to do with my caring what you think of me. Your insults are impotent.
www.rif.org
<quoted text>
No, I’m definitely not winning. You are. I mean:
“Subprime?” Ouch, that hurts.
“aother boring, clueless, factually-challenged, hypocritical, phony, pretentious poser windbag, whose glaringly ham and egger, underachiever skill sets can't back up his (?) bloated ego!” Ouch that hurts. You really got me there. How do you string together insults like that? That’s totally winning.
Finishing every post with “LMA0@U” and “Bwahahaha!” Ouch that hurts. I don’t know what hurts more the “LMA0@U” or the “Bwahahaha!, but I know it hurts.
It hurts so bad, but I’d REALLY hate to see how you would treat me if I didn’t have long tenure here and you saw an upside to visibly embarrassing me, instead of yourself. <<<< For the record, gramps, that’s what you call winning.
<smiles>

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#645 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called you one of the biggest a$ses, but thanks for working on that and expanding it for me … you are all those things too.
<quoted text>
I said I don’t care what you think of me. My post above had nothing to do with my caring what you think of me. Your insults are impotent.
www.rif.org
<quoted text>
No, I’m definitely not winning. You are. I mean:
“Subprime?” Ouch, that hurts.
“aother boring, clueless, factually-challenged, hypocritical, phony, pretentious poser windbag, whose glaringly ham and egger, underachiever skill sets can't back up his (?) bloated ego!” Ouch that hurts. You really got me there. How do you string together insults like that? That’s totally winning.
Finishing every post with “LMA0@U” and “Bwahahaha!” Ouch that hurts. I don’t know what hurts more the “LMA0@U” or the “Bwahahaha!, but I know it hurts.
It hurts so bad, but I’d REALLY hate to see how you would treat me if I didn’t have long tenure here and you saw an upside to visibly embarrassing me, instead of yourself. <<<< For the record, gramps, that’s what you call winning.
<smiles>
Whew! You must be tired! That's a lot of lack of emotive non-caring above. I'd hate to see how many "Subprime done flipped his sh1te" posts it'd take for you to fully express yourself, if you actually cared, illiterati boy!

Thanks for confirming that you hurt a lot for the badazz attorney / Accounting expert that you pretend to be here. Tell your tenured geriatric Topix GF that I said: "Hi!" and tell the pooch at home to "Sit!" She'll understand!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#646 Oct 10, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Geez. I wonder if he pulls hair.<quoted text>
Careful Perse!!! Don't provoke him!!! I think that was just a one time get out of jail card he gave you. I'm not sure he has it in him to show restraint and respect your long tenure once more! No, no, there might not be any upside to doing that! If you aren't careful, many paragraphs of childish insults, like poopy head and big dummy head, will be in your future.

If ever there was a legend in is own mind and someone with an over-inflated sense of the impact his insults have on others...

Have a good night, Perse.

:D

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#648 Oct 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No, you'll have to go back to smoke signals.
If Obama phones work as well as the Obamacare website, smoke signals would be an improvement.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#649 Oct 10, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher's salaries are not funded by federal taxes. So how, exactly, would cutting the military help us to pay our teachers better?
I guess the clown from oregon finally got tired of putting his foot in his mouth. But have no fear, the Ferret from Illinois is filling his spot with gusto.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#650 Oct 10, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I am not a tea or a repub
Then I demand you identify yourself! Your papers please.

Level 7

Location hidden

#651 Oct 10, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama phones work as well as the Obamacare website, smoke signals would be an improvement.
Medicare also had its problems when it was first introduced. It turned out to be quite successful.

Why are some people so determined to see the Affordable Care Act fail?
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#653 Oct 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then I demand you identify yourself! Your papers please.
Her parents had democrats beat her with sticks as a toddler to make her mean. It worked.
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#655 Oct 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Medicare also had its problems when it was first introduced. It turned out to be quite successful.
Why are some people so determined to see the Affordable Care Act fail?
Well, republicans are used to things working right away with no quirks or glitches! Like...um....well...errr....

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#656 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Perse!!! Don't provoke him!!! I think that was just a one time get out of jail card he gave you. I'm not sure he has it in him to show restraint and respect your long tenure once more! No, no, there might not be any upside to doing that! If you aren't careful, many paragraphs of childish insults, like poopy head and big dummy head, will be in your future.
If ever there was a legend in is own mind and someone with an over-inflated sense of the impact his insults have on others...
Have a good night, Perse.
:D
:)

Good night.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#657 Oct 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then I demand you identify yourself! Your papers please.
Ask the dirty cop...

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#658 Oct 10, 2013
Eduardo Porter NY Times wrote:
<quoted text>OK, seems I'll edumacate you here too. All 3 branches of Government (Federal, State and Local) contribute to education funding. If more was spent on said funding, instead of another air craft carrier, that would free of tax dollars within the school districts allowing them to pay teachers more, and more importantly, retain the really good ones.
I realize the Republicans are not the party of intellect but hey, as a nation our test scores are plummeting. It will catch up one day and be a problem. Apparently in Louisiana it has.
Good post! I knew I could count on you, buck'O (respect to E. Weaver) ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#659 Oct 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Her parents had democrats beat her with sticks as a toddler to make her mean. It worked.
The Rabid Rabbit I presume?

Did you know there isn't a full reimbursement on Medicaid and docs don't have to see YOU? ahahaha

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#660 Oct 10, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Wow, do folks really follow other folks around just to prove a point. Don't you have better things to do with your time?
And you are not?!

Level 9

Location hidden

#661 Oct 10, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not?!
Umm, I started posting here because it seemed as if there might have been some kind of discussion going. And I was answering someone's post.

Then it devolved into name calling and meanness.

How am I following folks and name calling? I had hoped to continue an interesting discussion.

Oops forgot, this is Topix. Thanks though Deer Whisperer.
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#662 Oct 10, 2013
Eduardo Porter NY Times wrote:
<quoted text>Fear. Fear of their own constituents actually partaking and finding out it's a good thing and not bad and that it came via Obama.
Exactly. A smart party, if it was true they knew something like ACA would fail, would LET it fail. They would walk away with both houses and then the next presidency too! Why didn't the repubs do this if they are so sure it would fail?

Level 7

Location hidden

#663 Oct 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. A smart party, if it was true they knew something like ACA would fail, would LET it fail. They would walk away with both houses and then the next presidency too! Why didn't the repubs do this if they are so sure it would fail?
The GOP's greatest fear is that Obamacare will succeed.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#664 Oct 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. A smart party, if it was true they knew something like ACA would fail, would LET it fail. They would walk away with both houses and then the next presidency too! Why didn't the repubs do this if they are so sure it would fail?
Might as well ask why Harry Reid won't let the Senate vote on things he 'knows' will fail?

Level 7

Location hidden

#665 Oct 10, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well ask why Harry Reid won't let the Senate vote on things he 'knows' will fail?
Because the GOP has wasted enough time already.

By contrast, why is Boehner not letting the House vote on things he knows will succeed? Like, say, funding the government.
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#666 Oct 10, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Boner has had the House vote on ACA 42 times now so, he's persistent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 min Kid_Tomorrow 29,372
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 4 min David0407 4,981
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Princess Hey 146,922
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 min curiouslu 26,309
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 12 min Mister_ E 5,548
What Could Be The Deal,...? 12 min Princess Hey 20
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min mrbill3 40,248
10-Year-Old Goldfish Undergoes Brain Surgery 21 min charADE Modcvnt X... 25
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 47 min wichita-rick 9
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Petal Power 20,033