Comments
521 - 540 of 648 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2013

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#624 Oct 10, 2013
Matt Kibbes Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>Take a guess what a guy making $15,000,000 pays in Federal income? State? Local? What he does for the economy? When he buys homes? Cars? Furniture? Bling? You don't think both parties figure out ways to senselessly spend that gravy flowing in? Spend responsibly. Number one is a bloated military larger than the next 8 combined. Cut that and we may even be able to pay our teachers and raise our education levels higher than the current 14th ranking out of 34 OECD countries.
I agree about cutting military spending. We seem to have our priorities skewed.
Digital Relationships

Buffalo, NY

#625 Oct 10, 2013
Doctor Diagnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Damm Pete, its not so much you n your boyfriend in matching black on black fleece.
n duh fact you're one ugly sonovanitch,
cause you are:
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Its when YOU include an imaginary lover and post in the third person makes you look, well, pathetic.
congratulations old man, your life sucks..
don't fret, you've still got pee wee to suck your teet and your blog to cry on..
Imaginary Lover. LOL!!!
Digital Relationships

Roselle, IL

#626 Oct 10, 2013

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#627 Oct 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing above, but I'm not interested in your beachwear preferences. Generally, the guy who first questions another guy’s masculinity has serious self-doubts regarding his own. Your priors confirm your obvious gender confusion and your frantic need for attention. You had to tell everyone, breathlessly, all about your costume, your annual gym visit, resulting doctor's visit and how brave and manly you were there. WTH? Bwahahaha!
I don't judge you for your gender ambivalence at all, but it's funny you, of all guys, being a short and round dude, would think you'd convince anyone but the mindless geriatrics here that you're a s1ud. So you try to point fingers at others, try silly transparent misdirection, tell another tall tale, that I'm too: "tee hee hee" (dayum, that pegged my g@ydar) while playing a game where I prop and talk to others who enjoy playing here.
Do you even read your own cutsie posts? I thoughtfully attached your "costume and brave doctor's visit" posts below, that confirm you're on shaky ground trying to criticize any posts here. We can do this all day, if you'd like. I haven't even started looking for your posts on the date-swap HS Forum thread, in which you were desperately seeking a spare guy "date" for a threesome with you and the pooch next to you in your lake picture avatar.
If you were a real attorney, you'd understand that you've got many more posts here than I do to revisit over the next days, weeks, months. Looks like many scream confused / cutsie / desperate / "tee hee hee". Hypocrite much? Shall we share them with your pretend friends here? Say when! Finally, and probably most importantly, are you winning yet, Short-Round? LMA0@U
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...
ROFLMAO.

Four paragraph rant … check

Links to posts of mine … check.

The only thing we are missing are screen shots. You JUST missed the topix loser trifecta! It’s almost as cool as a grown man shooting his load over collecting topix points and talking to himself about how excited his is to collect them.

While you obviously care very much what I think of you, as evidenced by a 4 paragraph tirade and your researching my posts, I’ve already told you many times, despite your inflated self-importance, I don’t care what you think of me.

Post whatever you want about me. I couldn’t give a f’. I do find it amusing that you think it bothers me.
LA Lady

Los Angeles, CA

#628 Oct 10, 2013
Digital Relationships wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RcZn2-bGXqQXX
We're much stronger than that.
Oreo

San Gabriel, CA

#629 Oct 10, 2013

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#630 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
The only thing we are missing are screen shots. You JUST missed the topix loser trifecta! It’s almost as cool as a grown man shooting his load over collecting topix points and talking to himself about how excited his is to collect them.
While you obviously care very much what I think of you, as evidenced by a 4 paragraph tirade and your researching my posts, I’ve already told you many times, despite your inflated self-importance, I don’t care what you think of me.
Post whatever you want about me. I couldn’t give a f’. I do find it amusing that you think it bothers me.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
For a guy who doesn’t care what I think, you sure go on and on like a hurt little gi… Never mind! To clear up your recent, self-serving amnesia, I’ve attached your prior where you started researching and linking my posts. So you can, but when I…? You are consistently hypocritical, aren’t you? If you can’t stand the heat, you better get out of your closet…uh kitchen.*grin* Have a sublime day! LMAO

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TEVBF11...

Level 9

Location hidden

#631 Oct 10, 2013
Matt Kibbes Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>Lol how come youre able to avoid bad icons after making that guy look so silly? I bet the PMs are flying with explicit orders lol. You must be someone's special friend.
I haven't cared about icons up until now and I'll not be starting to care about them in the future.

A correction to your post above "that guy (?) makes him/herself look silly each time he/she posts.

You have a good one!
dont look know

Fullerton, CA

#632 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
You used 6 paragraphs to reply ;-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#633 Oct 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
For a guy who doesn’t care what I think, you sure go on and on like a hurt little gi… Never mind! To clear up your recent, self-serving amnesia, I’ve attached your prior where you started researching and linking my posts. So you can, but when I…? You are consistently hypocritical, aren’t you? If you can’t stand the heat, you better get out of your closet…uh kitchen.*grin* Have a sublime day! LMAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TEVBF11...
I linked one post of yours ... not posts. Don't flatter yourself. You aren't that interesting for me to link multiple posts.

When I first met you on that other thread months ago, I had never seen you posting much on here. Since you were one of the biggest a$ses I had ever met on here, I wondered where you came from, since you did not seem to be an offbeat regular.

So, I googled your name and it just happened that the one page on the one thread where you were acting like an 11 year old girl was what I clicked on. I was OMFG, THIS ... THIS F'ING KNOB is the guy who is criticizing me ... thE guy who acts like he plays with Barbie Dolls. I laughed so hard.

NOW, maybe you don't have a Barbie collection and it was the luck of the draw that the one thread I clicked on was the one you just happened to be acting like an 11 year old girl over collecting points, points, and more points or MAYBE, just MAYBE, if not likely, you do have a Barbie collection and act like an 11 year old girl on here all the time....

The thing is, I'll never know whether you act like an 11 year old girl some of the time or all the time, because, even though you think you are something special, you're a complete dork and aren't really interesting enough for anyone, including myself, to waste their time following you around topix, like you do to me.
subtard smack down

Fullerton, CA

#634 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I linked one post of yours ... not posts. Don't flatter yourself. You aren't that interesting for me to link multiple posts.
When I first met you on that other thread months ago, I had never seen you posting much on here. Since you were one of the biggest a$ses I had ever met on here, I wondered where you came from, since you did not seem to be an offbeat regular.
So, I googled your name and it just happened that the one page on the one thread where you were acting like an 11 year old girl was what I clicked on. I was OMFG, THIS ... THIS F'ING KNOB is the guy who is criticizing me ... thE guy who acts like he plays with Barbie Dolls. I laughed so hard.
NOW, maybe you don't have a Barbie collection and it was the luck of the draw that the one thread I clicked on was the one you just happened to be acting like an 11 year old girl over collecting points, points, and more points or MAYBE, just MAYBE, if not likely, you do have a Barbie collection and act like an 11 year old girl on here all the time....
The thing is, I'll never know whether you act like an 11 year old girl some of the time or all the time, because, even though you think you are something special, you're a complete dork and aren't really interesting enough for anyone, including myself, to waste their time following you around topix, like you do to me.
One thing is certain. You're a little wuss 100% of the time.

Level 9

Location hidden

#635 Oct 10, 2013
Wow, do folks really follow other folks around just to prove a point. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#636 Oct 10, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Libtard delusions ^
Teatard destruction.

Level 7

Location hidden

#637 Oct 10, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Wow, do folks really follow other folks around just to prove a point. Don't you have better things to do with your time?
We don't want to get in your way while you're knitting your mop.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#638 Oct 10, 2013
I do support this subject.

Level 7

Location hidden

#639 Oct 10, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Has anyone heard whether Obamaphones quit working during a shutdown?
No, you'll have to go back to smoke signals.

Level 9

Location hidden

#640 Oct 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of the biggest a$ses?" That's it? I'll work on that! High praise from you, yet aother boring, clueless, factually-challenged, hypocritical, phony, pretentious poser windbag, whose glaringly ham and egger, underachiever skill sets can't back up his (?) bloated ego!

After reading a few lines of your term paper above, I'm unconvinced that you really don't care. I'd prefer that you didn't care, but I'd have to give you a benevolent D- on your novella, for that glaring lack of brevity, lame, WTH explanations and all that whining! LMA0@U

Are you winning yet, Subprime? Bwahahaha!
Referee

Roselle, IL

#641 Oct 10, 2013
Chili J has defeated Sublime so soundly that even Sublime's icon fluffers have noticed and REFUSED to put bad icons on Chili's posts!

Level 8

Location hidden

#642 Oct 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of the biggest a$ses?" That's it? I'll work on that! High praise from you, yet aother boring, clueless, factually-challenged, hypocritical, phony, pretentious poser windbag, whose glaringly ham and egger, underachiever skill sets can't back up his (?) bloated ego!
I just called you one of the biggest a$ses, but thanks for working on that and expanding it for me … you are all those things too.
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading a few lines of your term paper above, I'm unconvinced that you really don't care. I'd prefer that you didn't care, but I'd have to give you a benevolent D- on your novella, for that glaring lack of brevity, lame, WTH explanations and all that whining! LMA0@U
I said I don’t care what you think of me. My post above had nothing to do with my caring what you think of me. Your insults are impotent.

www.rif.org
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Are you winning yet, Subprime? Bwahahaha!
No, I’m definitely not winning. You are. I mean:

“Subprime?” Ouch, that hurts.

“aother boring, clueless, factually-challenged, hypocritical, phony, pretentious poser windbag, whose glaringly ham and egger, underachiever skill sets can't back up his (?) bloated ego!” Ouch that hurts. You really got me there. How do you string together insults like that? That’s totally winning.

Finishing every post with “LMA0@U” and “Bwahahaha!” Ouch that hurts. I don’t know what hurts more the “LMA0@U” or the “Bwahahaha!, but I know it hurts.

It hurts so bad, but I’d REALLY hate to see how you would treat me if I didn’t have long tenure here and you saw an upside to visibly embarrassing me, instead of yourself. <<<< For the record, gramps, that’s what you call winning.

<smiles>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#643 Oct 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Teatard destruction.
LOL. I am not a tea or a repub

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white... 3 min Old Sam 176
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 5 min Old Sam 206
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 6 min ---Word Woman--- 205
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Subduction Zone 115,069
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Cyan in CA 40,136
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Princess Hey 145,018
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Old Sam 6,021
What's your tip for the day? 14 min Emerald 786
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min Roxie Darling 18,453
Fergson Police Dept. 34 min Digital Etiquette 307