Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Likely from one or two of the same trolls that follow Ohio Cowgirl around giving her bad icons on every post in an attempt to stir up chit (wink wink).
No. Just like with me, it's all you got. It's your, "WINNING!!!!"

Enjoy.
A Noted Observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Lylah wrote:
All my post get bad icons,) lol
It's the judgeit fairies they love following me around !!
Teachers are paid x amount of dollars a year. They just break it down so they still get a paycheck for the summer. If they didn't get paid in the summer they would still get the same yearly pay their checks would just b a little bigger those working months.
Well, you and I know that. I'm appalled when otherwise educated people make the claim that teachers are "overpaid". It wasn't teachers that made these people grow up to be idiots! It's their choice.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Hillybilly I call bs on that.

N if "ur friend" or "u", or "us". already has health insurance "u" " ur friend" or "yall "can keep it!!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Teachers are the most "underpaid" professionals in the Nation. But like congressmen they should receive merit pay. LMAO ...
'if they do a good job!'

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

natasfonos wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not being rude here but you really are very insignificant.
Toro Mierda!

lol...

the PEOPLE are those taking part in this.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not criticizing you for playing the game ... I'm criticizing you for acting all tee hee hee over collecting points and acting like an 11 year old girl. Huge difference. It's like the difference between going to the beach for a swim and going to the beach for a swim wearing a speedo thong and a pink feather boa.
I couldn't care less about the game ... I've never gotten a crown, never tried to collect letters, and have never tried to maximize my points on any given day. I don't even understand the point. I only made it to level 8 because of my sheer awesomeness and immense uncontainable natural ability. ;p
The only reason I don't deactivate the game is because then then you can't receive and give folks props. I like giving out props to posts that I like ... it has nothing to do with getting points, however.
Sorry to ruin this fantasy of yours that every guy on here is like you and goes all tee hee hee over it.

Thanks for sharing above, but I'm not interested in your beachwear preferences. Generally, the guy who first questions another guys masculinity has serious self-doubts regarding his own. Your priors confirm your obvious gender confusion and your frantic need for attention. You had to tell everyone, breathlessly, all about your costume, your annual gym visit, resulting doctor's visit and how brave and manly you were there. WTH? Bwahahaha!

I don't judge you for your gender ambivalence at all, but it's funny you, of all guys, being a short and round dude, would think you'd convince anyone but the mindless geriatrics here that you're a s1ud. So you try to point fingers at others, try silly transparent misdirection, tell another tall tale, that I'm too: "tee hee hee" (dayum, that pegged my g@ydar) while playing a game where I prop and talk to others who enjoy playing here.

Do you even read your own cutsie posts? I thoughtfully attached your "costume and brave doctor's visit" posts below, that confirm you're on shaky ground trying to criticize any posts here. We can do this all day, if you'd like. I haven't even started looking for your posts on the date-swap HS Forum thread, in which you were desperately seeking a spare guy "date" for a threesome with you and the pooch next to you in your lake picture avatar.

If you were a real attorney, you'd understand that you've got many more posts here than I do to revisit over the next days, weeks, months. Looks like many scream confused / cutsie / desperate / "tee hee hee". Hypocrite much? Shall we share them with your pretend friends here? Say when! Finally, and probably most importantly, are you winning yet, Short-Round? LMA0@U

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
A friend of mine just made inquiries on line to determine what his options and costs would be on Obamacare:
Here is his reaction!
Just for snits and giggles, a few of us managed to get on the Obamacare web site to see what a plan would cost us under this wonderful new system.
Now, understand that I now pay around $8500 a year for Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage for both my wife and myself through my employer's system.
We filled out all the data slots and I got back a list of the 3 policies available to me. The CHEAPEST one said a policy JUST FOR ME would have premiums totaling $21,000 a year. So much for the "Affordable" Health Care Act.
Seems John Boehner had a good point not funding it.
You are obviously making too much money, you greedy SOB and this new tax is going to try to take care of that.

Oops, did I call it a tax? Please never mind.
POST OF THE DECADE

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing above, but I'm not interested in your beachwear preferences. Generally, the guy who first questions another guys masculinity has serious self-doubts regarding his own. Your priors confirm your obvious gender confusion and your frantic need for attention. You had to tell everyone, breathlessly, all about your costume, your annual gym visit, resulting doctor's visit and how brave and manly you were there. WTH? Bwahahaha!
I don't judge you for your gender ambivalence at all, but it's funny you, of all guys, being a short and round dude, would think you'd convince anyone but the mindless geriatrics here that you're a s1ud. So you try to point fingers at others, try silly transparent misdirection, tell another tall tale, that I'm too: "tee hee hee" (dayum, that pegged my g@ydar) while playing a game where I prop and talk to others who enjoy playing here.
Do you even read your own cutsie posts? I thoughtfully attached your "costume and brave doctor's visit" posts below, that confirm you're on shaky ground trying to criticize any posts here. We can do this all day, if you'd like. I haven't even started looking for your posts on the date-swap HS Forum thread, in which you were desperately seeking a spare guy "date" for a threesome with you and the pooch next to you in your lake picture avatar.
If you were a real attorney, you'd understand that you've got many more posts here than I do to revisit over the next days, weeks, months. Looks like many scream confused / cutsie / desperate / "tee hee hee". Hypocrite much? Shall we share them with your pretend friends here? Say when! Finally, and probably most importantly, are you winning yet, Short-Round? LMA0@U
Nice post!
reliable source

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Likely from one or two of the same trolls that follow Ohio Cowgirl around giving her bad icons on every post in an attempt to stir up chit (wink wink).
Ohio Cowgirl hasn't posted in a while. The rumor I started is that she's on a beach in Mexico with Ferrerman sipping Coronas. That Ferrerman!
Canis Lupus Familiaris

Stafford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing above, but I'm not interested in your beachwear preferences. Generally, the guy who first questions another guy�s masculinity has serious self-doubts regarding his own. Your priors confirm your obvious gender confusion and your frantic need for attention. You had to tell everyone, breathlessly, all about your costume, your annual gym visit, resulting doctor's visit and how brave and manly you were there. WTH? Bwahahaha!
Pooch! Bwahahahahaha

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lylah wrote:
I know Susan we should take their healthcare see how they like it. And of course their pay, but it should have been taken long ago when they stopped being productive. Can't we pay congressman like a factory worker gets paid by pieces made. Ha. I bet some laws n budgets would b passed then.
Great idea. Unfortunately, it will never happen. We should definitely all get a tax break since we're not getting government services.
sublime cheerleader

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the grey box is jealous. He writes a blog and speaks incessantly about how much he wishes he could be like sublime1. The grey box has nothing to live for but topix, sports which she sucks at, politics, and endlessly trolling people that don't care about him.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lylah wrote:
All my post get bad icons,) lol
It's the judgeit fairies they love following me around !!
Teachers are paid x amount of dollars a year. They just break it down so they still get a paycheck for the summer. If they didn't get paid in the summer they would still get the same yearly pay their checks would just b a little bigger those working months.
It's very obvious that we prefer to pay huge salaries to sports figures and movie stars while professing we really, really think education is important. Why don't we pay our teachers and child care providers a decent wage.

Oh wait, our taxes don't pay for those huge salaries to sports figures and movie stars. No, it's just our "disposable" income that does so. Guess we'd rather dispose of it in a frivolous fashion than educate or care for our children.
PerSueGelique

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Mindless Subtard cheerleader stalkers posting gray! Their little fella getting laughed at! For good measure too.
Matt Kibbes Sideburns

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very obvious that we prefer to pay huge salaries to sports figures and movie stars while professing we really, really think education is important. Why don't we pay our teachers and child care providers a decent wage.
Oh wait, our taxes don't pay for those huge salaries to sports figures and movie stars. No, it's just our "disposable" income that does so. Guess we'd rather dispose of it in a frivolous fashion than educate or care for our children.
Take a guess what a guy making $15,000,000 pays in Federal income? State? Local? What he does for the economy? When he buys homes? Cars? Furniture? Bling? You don't think both parties figure out ways to senselessly spend that gravy flowing in? Spend responsibly. Number one is a bloated military larger than the next 8 combined. Cut that and we may even be able to pay our teachers and raise our education levels higher than the current 14th ranking out of 34 OECD countries.
Matt Kibbes Sideburns

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol how come youre able to avoid bad icons after making that guy look so silly? I bet the PMs are flying with explicit orders lol. You must be someone's special friend.
Christ Allah Mighty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kibbes Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>Lol how come youre able to avoid bad icons after making that guy look so silly? I bet the PMs are flying with explicit orders lol. You must be someone's special friend.
Get a life.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

reliable source wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio Cowgirl hasn't posted in a while. The rumor I started is that she's on a beach in Mexico with Ferrerman sipping Coronas. That Ferrerman!
Interesting. I never took OC for being a lesbian.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kibbes Sideburns wrote:
<quoted text>Take a guess what a guy making $15,000,000 pays in Federal income? State? Local? What he does for the economy? When he buys homes? Cars? Furniture? Bling? You don't think both parties figure out ways to senselessly spend that gravy flowing in? Spend responsibly. Number one is a bloated military larger than the next 8 combined. Cut that and we may even be able to pay our teachers and raise our education levels higher than the current 14th ranking out of 34 OECD countries.
Teacher's salaries are not funded by federal taxes. So how, exactly, would cutting the military help us to pay our teachers better?
Digital Relationships

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Christ Allah Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••