Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

It's called the Affordable Care Act and I do not support defunding it. Why should that be tied to a government shut down.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, but my lederhosen has a drop drawer in the front. I'm just sayin'!! lololololol
Good gracious ... now thats a distraction.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey Susan. How ya been?

It was tied to it because it was one of the last moves the GOP (aka sore losers)could make. Like I said the other day, it's the same as a kid holding their breath to get their way.
Stange daze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Oh come now, there is no correlation between a person who has chosen a party and this god awful mess. Do you choose a football team the same way? You're acting like a bunch of thugs. President will be gone and everyone is going to have to live with the mess. I doubt most of you have even studied it.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Chilliís spare time when he is not serving on 40 boards and negotiating multi-billion dollar deals, he likes to watch the Power Rangers in footy pajamas and collect, points, points, and more points on topix:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T7M...
He's an interesting fellow.
Says the guy now at Level 8 in a game he tries to criticize others for playing, with a screen name that reflects his bro-mance with a 3rd-rate band? An honest guy in his shoes would tun off his points! Will he do that? Nah! Do what he says, not what he does? LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Lylah wrote:
Hey Susan. How ya been?
It was tied to it because it was one of the last moves the GOP (aka sore losers)could make. Like I said the other day, it's the same as a kid holding their breath to get their way.
Hey Lylah! Great to see you.

It seems to me that ALL the politicians are acting like two year old kids. Who is running the country.
Os fan

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy now at Level 8 in a game he tries to criticize others for playing, with a screen name that reflects his bro-mance with a 3rd-rate band? An honest guy in his shoes would tun off his points! Will he do that? Nah! Do what he says, not what he does? LOL
Lmao!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Lol Susan. No one they shut it down remember!! ;). Haha

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not criticizing you for playing the game ... I'm criticizing you for acting all tee hee hee over collecting points and acting like an 11 year old girl. Huge difference. It's like the difference between going to the beach for a swim and going to the beach for a swim wearing a speedo thong and a pink feather boa.

I couldn't care less about the game ... I've never gotten a crown, never tried to collect letters, and have never tried to maximize my points on any given day. I don't even understand the point. I only made it to level 8 because of my sheer awesomeness and immense uncontainable natural ability. ;p

The only reason I don't deactivate the game is because then then you can't receive and give folks props. I like giving out props to posts that I like ... it has nothing to do with getting points, however.

Sorry to ruin this fantasy of yours that every guy on here is like you and goes all tee hee hee over it.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lylah wrote:
Lol Susan. No one they shut it down remember!! ;). Haha
And yet we're still paying their salaries, not to mention their health insurance.

Hey Lylah!

:)
A Noted Observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Kyle Peachey wrote:
<quoted text>I hope constipation isn't life threatening. You're full of somuchshit boy!
NAILED IT!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I know Susan we should take their healthcare see how they like it. And of course their pay, but it should have been taken long ago when they stopped being productive. Can't we pay congressman like a factory worker gets paid by pieces made. Ha. I bet some laws n budgets would b passed then.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lylah wrote:
Can't we pay congressman like a factory worker gets paid by pieces made. Ha. I bet some laws n budgets would b passed then.
Unfortunately, this wouldn't work as most members of Congress are wealthy enough that they don't need their government salaries.

Perhaps eligibility for congress should be made off limits to the wealthy?
A Noted Observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Lylah wrote:
I know Susan we should take their healthcare see how they like it. And of course their pay, but it should have been taken long ago when they stopped being productive. Can't we pay congressman like a factory worker gets paid by pieces made. Ha. I bet some laws n budgets would b passed then.
You got bad icons for this, ironically, likely from *conservatives*. Phony baloneys!

Elected office should be a labor of love. It should be a calling like teaching is and they should be paid like teachers. But, unlike teaching, it shouldn't be a career.

There's a guy on this thread who has a law degree (so he claims) and posts ALL DAY from his job. He even gets raises for posting! Nice work if you can get it, I guess...BUT, one of his pet peeves is teachers who only work 9 months a year and are "stealing from the system". He posts from work about that and adores millionaire Congressmen who do less work than him, for more money and also hate teachers! It's like the cycle of life! Or do I mean "psycho"?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

The one's with their heads up in the clouds should listen to what the PEOPLE say. LOL. funny

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Dragoon Oh yeah wealthy people don't like gettin richer. ;). (Sarcastic)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

A Noted Observer wrote:
<quoted text>You got bad icons for this, ironically, likely from *conservatives*.
No. Likely from one or two of the same trolls that follow Ohio Cowgirl around giving her bad icons on every post in an attempt to stir up chit (wink wink).

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

All my post get bad icons,) lol
It's the judgeit fairies they love following me around !!

Teachers are paid x amount of dollars a year. They just break it down so they still get a paycheck for the summer. If they didn't get paid in the summer they would still get the same yearly pay their checks would just b a little bigger those working months.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

A friend of mine just made inquiries on line to determine what his options and costs would be on Obamacare:
Here is his reaction!

Just for snits and giggles, a few of us managed to get on the Obamacare web site to see what a plan would cost us under this wonderful new system.
Now, understand that I now pay around $8500 a year for Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage for both my wife and myself through my employer's system.
We filled out all the data slots and I got back a list of the 3 policies available to me. The CHEAPEST one said a policy JUST FOR ME would have premiums totaling $21,000 a year. So much for the "Affordable" Health Care Act.

Seems John Boehner had a good point not funding it.
A Noted Observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

OK. Everybody reach into your pocket and take out your Pocket Constitution. Turn to the "14th Amendment". For you teapublicans that's listed under "Them Other Ones" in YOUR "2nd Amendment Book of Constitutional Whimsy". Study time! Then this:

http://www.theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2013...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••