Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#552 Oct 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL
<quoted text>
"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

Translation: I don't want to give the shirt off of my back to help someone in need ... I want to give the shirt off of SOMEONE ELSE'S back to help others in need and keep mine.

I wonder how many of these morons who trumpet this law on here would be loving it if their premium went up by 10,000, 1,800, over 30%, or even like me by about 15% with a crappier plan.

Not only that but I took a hit when the a-hole dems and Obama capped healthcare flex spending accounts at $2,500 starting . That was over a $500 tax increase for me.

That "gift" to Americans took effect this year, however. That was just one of the many ways they used tax increases that took effect before the subsidies kicked in to make the first 6 years of subsidies sound more affordable and debt neutral (even with that, it wasn't). After the first 6 years, they won't have those extra years of tax revenues to help pay for it, which means a lot of it will get added to national debt or taxes will have to go up even more to fund it.

Lylah and folks like her are happy that her grandchildren and great grand children will have the pleasure of paying off debt accumulated so that people alive today can go to the doctor today, tho. Such a good direction to take the country. Smart leadership.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#553 Oct 7, 2013
Folks keep forgetting thatone of the biggest parts of the ACA is The expansion of Medicaid. Medicaid will never compare And be on par with the paid portion.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."
Translation: I don't want to give the shirt off of my back to help someone in need ... I want to give the shirt off of SOMEONE ELSE'S back to help others in need and keep mine.
I wonder how many of these morons who trumpet this law on here would be loving it if their premium went up by 10,000, 1,800, over 30%, or even like me by about 15% with a crappier plan.
Not only that but I took a hit when the a-hole dems and Obama capped healthcare flex spending accounts at $2,500 starting . That was over a $500 tax increase for me.
That "gift" to Americans took effect this year, however. That was just one of the many ways they used tax increases that took effect before the subsidies kicked in to make the first 6 years of subsidies sound more affordable and debt neutral (even with that, it wasn't). After the first 6 years, they won't have those extra years of tax revenues to help pay for it, which means a lot of it will get added to national debt or taxes will have to go up even more to fund it.
Lylah and folks like her are happy that her grandchildren and great grand children will have the pleasure of paying off debt accumulated so that people alive today can go to the doctor today, tho. Such a good direction to take the country. Smart leadership.
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#554 Oct 7, 2013
"Of course I wanted defense of the country", Subtard said, "I just didn't realize I was paying for it myself! And roads! I could make my own. Why must I buy roads for the rest of the country?" Subtard added, in an inquiring tone. "I have facts and figures you won't hear anywhere else! I'm fighting healthcare even though the ACA is law and WAS a compromise by Obama who really wanted single payer, universal healthcare. I'm trying so hard to make the ACA look like the end of the US as we know it while my party is trying to end the US as we know it with government shutdowns and debt ceiling shenannigans."

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#555 Oct 7, 2013
Libtard delusions ^

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#556 Oct 7, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
"Of course I wanted defense of the country", Subtard said, "I just didn't realize I was paying for it myself! And roads! I could make my own. Why must I buy roads for the rest of the country?" Subtard added, in an inquiring tone. "I have facts and figures you won't hear anywhere else! I'm fighting healthcare even though the ACA is law and WAS a compromise by Obama who really wanted single payer, universal healthcare. I'm trying so hard to make the ACA look like the end of the US as we know it while my party is trying to end the US as we know it with government shutdowns and debt ceiling shenannigans."
According to Oblunder, raising the debt ceiling is unpatriotic.
casual ignorance

Buffalo, NY

#557 Oct 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Libtard delusions ^
Says the brainless twit that has no thought of her own. "Whatever Sublime says!!"
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

#558 Oct 7, 2013
Except for the EIGHTEEN times he raised the debt ceiling, Ronald Reagan never raised the debt ceiling. True story!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#559 Oct 7, 2013
They don't want to know the truth. Next thing you know they'll be demanding social security when they never worked... unable to cite a true need because of disability... unless uselessness finally becomes a disability category:.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#560 Oct 7, 2013
casual ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>Says the brainless twit that has no thought of her own. "Whatever Sublime says!!"
If the band of merry morons wasn't following me around I would show where I am talking about it. thank goodness for other IDs.
Suegelique

Henderson, NV

#561 Oct 7, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
If the band of merry morons wasn't following me around I would show where I am talking about it. thank goodness for other IDs.
yes thank God for the many identities.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#562 Oct 8, 2013
casual ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>Says the brainless twit that has no thought of her own. "Whatever Sublime says!!"
Says the brainless twit that has no thought of his own. "Whatever Daddy Obama Says!!"

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#564 Oct 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it is any of your business, but I didnít need to complete the LLM Ö I just needed the courses to give me the know how to structure deals. Once I completed those courses, the other oneís were not going to be useful to me at allÖ courses like estate and gift and I forget the others Ö I was like fí that Ö Iím not working all day, driving down to Chicago going to school at night, then getting home at 11 or 12 to take courses that would be completely useless to me.
Now, Iím strictly IP, but that was 10 years ago and there were only two of us at a company with now about a billion in annual sales (not huge, but not at all small for an S-Corp manufacturing)Ö while we used outside firms, we had to be more of a jack of all trades. It was good Ö I liked the variety Ö not that I mind what I do now.
Let me try to get this straight...so you know all about Accounting and you could've gotten an LLM (that's a Masters Degree in Laws, in case you weren't sure)? Since you took several accounting classes, but you admit that you lacked the discipline to take all of the courses that you would have needed to get an LLM!

In your prior you said you know everything you need to know about GAAP Accounting, and could've had an LLM degree, "but "f' that!" So you took several night classes in Accounting, learned everything you need to know, which makes you a self-proclaimed expert in GAAP Accounting? Bwahahaha! Aren't you special?

In your priors, you seem to believe you're an "expert" at lots of things. Theoretically, you might have made a fine Accountant. We'll never know, though, will we? Because you admit you lacked the will to take all the classes. We have a difference in styles. I post part of my resume. You tell us about your pretend LLM.

In your prior, your initial argument seems to rely on a silly belief that all insurers' Accountants are honest and competent. That's heart-warming, yet impressively naive. You forgot the past rampant, documented financial reporting abuses by "actual" Accountants? There's good reason the "Big 8" is now the "Big 3!"

Will Rogers said: "Figures don't lie, but liars figure!" We know Accountants previously committed rampant, documented reporting abuses. Yet you assume all insurers' Accountants are competent and honest? Due to dishonesty or incompetence, I've seen impressively innacurate Accountant-prepared financials.

I've figured out who your posts remind me of. You've got Jon Lovitz's Tommy Flahaghan "Liar" character down cold! I first saw your / his routine, when Lovitz did it. Yeah, you "know" GAAP Accounting, but didn't bother to get an Accounting degree. That's the ticket! So, again, why believe anything you have to say?

Oh yeah, we don't! I've attached a file with your role model below. Chilli J...here to help! Have a Sublime day, dude!

Next On Topix: "Short Round / Tommy Flanaghan Tells More Accountant Tall Tales and Cooks the Company Books!"

LMAO@U

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#565 Oct 8, 2013
CHILLI BE CHAFING.
LOL.
You sound like that pompous... He lives with his mom and dad... He's divorced with a couple kids.... Has a million degrees but no job experience.
Why is it always about the Democratic ego?

Level 8

Location hidden

#567 Oct 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to get this straight...so you know all about Accounting and you could've gotten an LLM (that's a Masters Degree in Laws, in case you weren't sure)? Since you took several accounting classes, but you admit that you lacked the discipline to take all of the courses that you would have needed to get an LLM!
1) I took federal tax classes, not accounting classes. There is some overlap, but these are not the same thing. You are too dumb to know this, rite?

2) I didnít lack the discipline Ö I didnít need the degree Ö it would have been a waste of time. Iím not going to get a degree just to get a degree, when I already have a JD. I donít need an LLM. You can practice tax law without one, in fact. I didn't want to become a tax lawyer. I just needed enough knowledge for GC level type transactions.
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>In your prior you said you know everything you need to know about GAAP Accounting, and could've had an LLM degree, "but "f' that!" So you took several night classes in Accounting, learned everything you need to know, which makes you a self-proclaimed expert in GAAP Accounting? Bwahahaha! Aren't you special?
3) I never said Iím an expert in GAAP Accounting.

4) Rather I asked YOU TO BACK UP YOUR claim that through GAAP accounting you could use Enron like Raptor entitles to skirt the 80% rule.

5) YOU STILL HAVE NOT EXPLAINED NO POINTED TO ANY ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS HOW GAAP ACCOUNTING RENDERS THE 80% RULE MEANINGLESS. If you are going to talk out youíre a$s donít be surprised when you get called on it.
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>In your priors, you seem to believe you're an "expert" at lots of things. Theoretically, you might have made a fine Accountant. We'll never know, though, will we? Because you admit you lacked the will to take all the classes. We have a difference in styles. I post part of my resume. You tell us about your pretend LLM.
There is no way someone who is as unintelligent as you and with reading comprehension on par with a 4th grader could possibly do all those things you said you have done. If you have been on over 40 boards, I am betting all 40 of those companies went bankrupt due to incompetence and mismanagement. You donít even understand the difference between an accountant and a tax attorney, which is what an LLM is for. A tax attorney is not an accountant, moron.

You also talk out of youíre a$s. If you were on a board, Iím betting you were the guy that everyone started rolling their eyes at every time he spoke about something that was at best tangentially related to the topic at issue.

Further, unless you also like to wear women's panties, I just don't see someone with that sort of resume acting like a little school girl over collecting points on topix. You make yourself out to be like you are Ben Bernanke, but I don't see Ben Bernanke coming on topix and saying "points, points, and more points, go me, I'm super awesome." Do you watch the disney channel too?

Really, unless you are 70 years old and this is the onset of senility on your part Ö in which case, Iíll give you pass. It happens to the best of them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#568 Oct 8, 2013
your a$s, not you're a$s.
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>In your prior, your initial argument seems to rely on a silly belief that all insurers' Accountants are honest and competent. That's heart-warming, yet impressively naive.
Wrong again Ö what a huge surprise Ö I never relied on honesty. My argument relied on the fact that Obamacare requires insurance companies to spend 80% of the amount they receive from those they insurance on payments to heathcare providers or else they must return money to those they insure. It has nothing to do with honest and competent on insurance companyís part. It has everything to do with the IRS enforcement.
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the past rampant, documented financial reporting abuses by "actual" Accountants? There's good reason the "Big 8" is now the "Big 3!"
Howíd that work out for them? Why are there only 3 of them left?
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Will Rogers said: "Figures don't lie, but liars figure!" We know Accountants previously committed rampant, documented reporting abuses. Yet you assume all insurers' Accountants are competent and honest? Due to dishonesty or incompetence, I've seen impressively innacurate Accountant-prepared financials.
Wait a second, Skippy!!! First you said insurance companies could use GAAP accounting to get around the requirement. Apparently once I called you out on it, you didnít think that line of reasoning was going to work out to well for ya, because now you are saying they are going to cook the books, which has nothing to do with GAAP accounting.

Which is it are they going to use GAAP accounting or are they going to cook the books? Think about it long and hard, make a decision, and then get back to me. Okay, thanks, bye.

Level 8

Location hidden

#569 Oct 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
CHILLI BE CHAFING.
LOL.
You sound like that pompous... He lives with his mom and dad... He's divorced with a couple kids.... Has a million degrees but no job experience.
Why is it always about the Democratic ego?
In Chilliís spare time when he is not serving on 40 boards and negotiating multi-billion dollar deals, he likes to watch the Power Rangers in footy pajamas and collect, points, points, and more points on topix:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T7M...

He's an interesting fellow.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#570 Oct 8, 2013
LOL. I wonder if they have the drop drawer in the back...
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Chilliís spare time when he is not serving on 40 boards and negotiating multi-billion dollar deals, he likes to watch the Power Rangers in footy pajamas and collect, points, points, and more points on topix:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T7M...
He's an interesting fellow.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#571 Oct 8, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
your a$s, not you're a$s.
<quoted text>
Wrong again Ö what a huge surprise Ö I never relied on honesty. My argument relied on the fact that Obamacare requires insurance companies to spend 80% of the amount they receive from those they insurance on payments to heathcare providers or else they must return money to those they insure. It has nothing to do with honest and competent on insurance companyís part. It has everything to do with the IRS enforcement.
<quoted text>
Howíd that work out for them? Why are there only 3 of them left?
<quoted text>
Wait a second, Skippy!!! First you said insurance companies could use GAAP accounting to get around the requirement. Apparently once I called you out on it, you didnít think that line of reasoning was going to work out to well for ya, because now you are saying they are going to cook the books, which has nothing to do with GAAP accounting.
Which is it are they going to use GAAP accounting or are they going to cook the books? Think about it long and hard, make a decision, and then get back to me. Okay, thanks, bye.
Questions asked, questions answered, Tommy! The fact that you didn't understand the answers confirms you're just another phony, sketchy wannabe! You're a Topix bad joke, dude! See it or don't. You lose yet another argument here, then bloviate and repeat the same questions.

Your slow parrot strategy might work on your night shift at the Burger Barn, not here, not now. You admitted you're a "pretend" Accountant and you're probably a pretend Attorney and a chronic underachiever. I run into wannabes and you have that desperate stench about you.

Anybody who believes your sad BS is a drooler or a moron. Look in a mirror. You're that kid in school, Tommy, whose Mommy forgot to tell him he was "special." I have more profitable things to do in the RW than to school you now. Which begs the question: "why don't you?"

The good news is I hold you in no less regard than I did before your posts above. Have a good one!

Level 8

Location hidden

#572 Oct 8, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
LOL. I wonder if they have the drop drawer in the back...
<quoted text>
I dunno, but my lederhosen has a drop drawer in the front. I'm just sayin'!! lololololol

Level 8

Location hidden

#573 Oct 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions asked, questions answered, Tommy! The fact that you didn't understand the answers confirms you're just another phony, sketchy wannabe! You're a Topix bad joke, dude! See it or don't. You lose yet another argument here, then bloviate and repeat the same questions.
Your slow parrot strategy might work on your night shift at the Burger Barn, not here, not now. You admitted you're a "pretend" Accountant and you're probably a pretend Attorney and a chronic underachiever. I run into wannabes and you have that desperate stench about you.
Anybody who believes your sad BS is a drooler or a moron. Look in a mirror. You're that kid in school, Tommy, whose Mommy forgot to tell him he was "special." I have more profitable things to do in the RW than to school you now. Which begs the question: "why don't you?"
The good news is I hold you in no less regard than I did before your posts above. Have a good one!
Translation: AFter being thoroughly schooled by you Sublime, I have no recourse except a tirade of insults. Sublime, you're a big dummy head. I'm mad, rite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could have anything to eat right now, Wh... 7 min Instigator 85
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 8 min Judy 123 3,334
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 123
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min Parden Pard 40,272
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min Dally Mama 77,407
Do It Obama! 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 15 min Instigator 11
Reporter Quits in Vulgar Fashion 20 min Instigator 6
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min reebie 20,617
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min TALLYHO 8541 36,523