Do you support defunding Obamacare if...
Uh Goon

Los Angeles, CA

#378 Sep 30, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats are the ones trying to shut down the government. Get that straight and try again.
Wait, you DID say creepy party.
lets get tis straight, Obamacare is a passed government law. you pinheads are trying to defeat a law that's already passed. draggin your feet so's to make sure budgets are'nt signed off on cause you're butt hurt is shuttin it down clown prince. its also called hostage takin

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#379 Sep 30, 2013
Harry Reid: "We will not negotiate!"

Remember that one !?!
Clem Wayne Gacy

Hoffman Estates, IL

#380 Sep 30, 2013
Clown-based *reality*- neither funny nor pretty.

Chicago, IL

#381 Sep 30, 2013
Uh Goon wrote:
<quoted text>lets get tis straight, Obamacare is a passed government law. you pinheads are trying to defeat a law that's already passed. draggin your feet so's to make sure budgets are'nt signed off on cause you're butt hurt is shuttin it down clown prince. its also called hostage takin
So what has that got to do with anything. Laws are written passed and modified or eliminated all the time. Now, having a president make 17 unilateral changes to suit his whims is rather unusual. Not to mention unconstitutional. See previous quotes from Obama and Reid before you declare hostage takers!

Chicago, IL

#382 Sep 30, 2013
Hi ya, a lee Harvey. How's the grassy knoll?
Uh Goon

Los Angeles, CA

#383 Sep 30, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
So what has that got to do with anything. Laws are written passed and modified or eliminated all the time. Now, having a president make 17 unilateral changes to suit his whims is rather unusual. Not to mention unconstitutional. See previous quotes from Obama and Reid before you declare hostage takers!
correct laws are modified and eliminated all the time, but not this way, they're done via the normal channels. this is a blatant stomp my feetie cause I'm mad Republican moment. it's hostage taking at the expense of the American public no matter how you try and dress it up
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#384 Sep 30, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Hi ya, a lee Harvey. How's the grassy knoll?
knoll? no, they were company men
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#385 Sep 30, 2013
Can the republicans close down the government to try to repeal any other laws? Can they bring slavery back? Prohibition? These were all laws passed by Congress and signed by the President. This is a serious question that I'd appreciate any of you teabaggers answering.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#386 Oct 1, 2013
So Democrats are more worried about lining the insurance company big wig's pockets and getting their tax payer subsidies than keeping the government running. Nothing new here.

Chicago, IL

#387 Oct 1, 2013
Uh Goon wrote:
<quoted text>correct laws are modified and eliminated all the time, but not this way, they're done via the normal channels. this is a blatant stomp my feetie cause I'm mad Republican moment. it's hostage taking at the expense of the American public no matter how you try and dress it up
By normal channels you surely mean debate, negotiate, and compromise between both parties in both Houses, not dictatorial demands from the president.

Chicago, IL

#388 Oct 1, 2013
"I don't often talk to Obama voters but when I do I ask for fries"

Chicago, IL

#389 Oct 1, 2013
Today the government is still collecting taxes but not providing services.

Just like Obamacare has been doing for the past 4 years.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#390 Oct 1, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
"I don't often talk to Obama voters but when I do I ask for fries"
Odd.. yes? How does one pay taxes to something that isn't open even?

What a mess.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#391 Oct 1, 2013
I sure do

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#392 Oct 1, 2013
Clem said:
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
not dictatorial demands from the president.
Obama says: "I am not a dictator!"
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...

rense.com

Dictator Obama - The Worst Is Yet To Come
By Sher Zieve
8-31-9

If it wasn't before, the ultimate purpose of Dictator Barack Hussein Obama should now be clear to even his most die-hard fans. Those who have been living in a cave for the last several years might ask "What's the reason for this destination if not dissolution of liberty?" The answers are: I. because Obama can; 2. To shut down ALL opposition to his totalitarian programs and regime; 3. To stop any and all warnings going out en masse when Obama's initial troops begin arriving in our towns and cities. Don't think so? Nothing else make any sense, folks.**
** This quote has been altered to make my point.
See article below-

http://www.rense.com/general87/dict.htm

Chicago, IL

#393 Oct 1, 2013
A stopped clock is right twice a day. A stopped government is error free 100% of the time.

Chicago, IL

#394 Oct 1, 2013
"I will not negotiate!" -- Barack Obama

"We will not negotiate!" -- Harry Reid

"Let's negotiate!" -- 278 Republicans in Congress

Chicago, IL

#395 Oct 1, 2013
Harry Reid admits to being insane!

“Three and a half hours essentially until the government begins to shut down. Can you believe this?” said Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), the chairwoman of the Senate Appropriations Committee.“We are the United States of America. We are a superpower. We’re supposed to be a nation governed by rule of law and we’re about to shut down.”

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) invoked Albert Einstein's definition of insanity as performing the same action repeatedly and expecting a different result.

Chicago, IL

#396 Oct 1, 2013
Dr. Suess story for today: Horton Hatches the Egg

'I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!'

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#397 Oct 1, 2013
On the first day of fed. government shutdown; still standing -- Affordable Care Act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 min Yournotgoingtobel... 14,323
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" 2 min Yournotgoingtobel... 60
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 3 min Yournotgoingtobel... 975
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr quilterqueen 9,639
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr what a russsh 5,705
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr what a russsh 7,438
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr what a russsh 18,008
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr quilterqueen 150,854
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 226,047
More from around the web