Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>He DON'T? Hmmmmm.... Couldn't tell it from the LAME stream media.... That boy gets more passes than a diarhetic kindergartner....
Oh, I KNOW he does. There are others present still believing in the hopey, changey thing.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will - but the bottom line is my asshat beat your asshat. And it's going to happen again in 4 years.
LoL. Fair enough.

“...the wife wants a new car...”

Since: Jun 08

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

...IMHO....

Historically, Republicans have told us Big Gubmint is bad, "politics as usual" is worse, and there is no hope unless there are changes made. "Tax and Spend" Dems will be the ruination of the country!

Occasionally, Republicans ARE elected and use their time in office to proving their point. Difference being, Republications like to "Cut Taxes and Spend". WHOO-HOO! Oblivion, here we come!

I swear, the seeds of the "Tea Party" were planted in Dubyas administration. Seems like there was lots of money wasted on questionable/extremely expensive ideas back when he had the keys to the WH.

Obama might well drive our car over a cliff, but Dubya taught him to drive and showed him where the cliff was located.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

okimar - post # 39 - go get'm buddy,'i' got your back!
Got a slobbering love affair about Obama?
"MAYBE!" they're part of the Reverends private club(???)
See "Bathhouse Barry" ~ GOOGLE

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
okimar - post # 39 - go get'm buddy,'i' got your back!
Got a slobbering love affair about Obama?
"MAYBE!" they're part of the Reverends private club(???)
See "Bathhouse Barry" ~ GOOGLE
I ain't seen anybody prove me wrong yet.

Barry is and continues to be a down low Chicago Bratha..... Moochelle keeps himn on the "up side".... She don't wanna lose the percs.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

"being on the down-low"

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
How does his record suck? Christie has a 69 percent approval rating, in a Democrat state.
His approval rating is because of Sandy. High unemployment, Cater to the rich, take from the poor. The normal (r) agenda. Hey I like the guy but I would never vote for him.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Cowgirl,I really hope that hope-y/change-y thing has worked out for you.... But for many of us(US)it hasn't gone so f**king well.I got too many hard working friends who can't BUY a job. I haven't had a raise in 4 years,boss is worried about the cost of ObamaCare(can't figure it out yet/what it will cost him)and people just are feeling like Washington don't give two flying f**ks about them anymore. Hang onto yore hat.... 2014 could be an eye opener. We in the "flyover States" have had a bellyful. Hollywood MIGHT see a boycott of EVERYTHING they put out in the next year or so. Got a slobbering love affair about Obama? GOOD. Let HIM pay for tickets to watch your f**king garbage..... THATS the message I'm hearing from folks. Gurl,people are tired. Tired of being broke. Tired of working,only to see the money they make buys nothing. Tired of watching our so called "ELITE" party till dawn,crack jokes and go on as if the world doesn't notice that America is tired.
He didn't start this recession and you know that. This shit was handed to him. We all know that. Look we're doing better than we were in 2008. There is room for improvement but when he's fought every step of the way he has to work around Congress and that takes time. With so much going on with Immigration, Gun Control etc I do feel like the economy has taking a back seat to other issues.

I know ppl are afraid of Obamacare but does anybody really know how that will help or hurt us. No!!! That remains to be seen.

All the bitching, pissing and moaning about stuff that may or may not happen is crazy to me.

You're right in 2014 I think you'll see a big change, maybe not the one you want to see. Just like in 2016.

BTW, You need to calm down. I'm not the enemy.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Drive by poster wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the majority of citizens are willing to wait and see what really happens with the Affordable Care Act. For anyone to call it a failure now is just ridiculous. It hasn't been fully implemented yet. What in life is completely understood before it happens?
Same thing with gun control. If 90% of the citizens are in favor of enhanced background checks and closing loopholes to keep guns out of the hands of criminals AND terrorists, we need to start paying attention to the majority of Americans- NOT the people we elected to represent the rich.
Paranoia and panic drive sales in weapons. You might have read a lot of posts here where republicans site gun sales going up whenever there is a democrat in the WH. Well, simply, see local gun stores for details. They'll be happy to tell you about Obama's future plans for gun confiscation...Clinton was gonna do the same...
The same can apply to healthcare costs. Are they going to go up? Sure! The insurance CEO's have a built in excuse to raise prices- OBAMA! He's the villain! He's the same guy who jacked up the prices on guns and ammo! And gas! Exxon WANTS to charge less but....
If you were a Topix member, I'd prop you.

Excellent post - nothing that hasn't already been said - but very well put.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> He didn't start this recession and you know that. This shit was handed to him. We all know that. Look we're doing better than we were in 2008. There is room for improvement but when he's fought every step of the way he has to work around Congress and that takes time. With so much going on with Immigration, Gun Control etc I do feel like the economy has taking a back seat to other issues.
I know ppl are afraid of Obamacare but does anybody really know how that will help or hurt us. No!!! That remains to be seen.
All the bitching, pissing and moaning about stuff that may or may not happen is crazy to me.
You're right in 2014 I think you'll see a big change, maybe not the one you want to see. Just like in 2016.
BTW, You need to calm down. I'm not the enemy.
Blame Bush..... Blame guns..... Blame Bush..... Blame guns..... THATS getting old. Do a research on American history of the past 50 odd years. I KNOW where America went wrong. I'VE lived thru it,SEEN it. I can put a finger on it. Does the name JOHNSON ring any bells?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Andrew >>>>

The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson, the 17th President of the United States, was one of the most dramatic events in the political life of the United States during Reconstruction and the first impeachment in history of a sitting United States president. The impeachment was the consummation of a lengthy political battle between the moderate Johnson and the "Radical Republican" movement that dominated Congress and sought control of Reconstruction policies.

Johnson was impeached on February 24, 1868, in the U.S. House of Representatives on eleven articles of impeachment detailing his "high crimes and misdemeanors",[1] in accordance with Article Two of the United States Constitution. The House's primary charge against Johnson was with violation of the Tenure of Office Act, passed by Congress the previous year. Specifically, he had removed Edwin M. Stanton, the Secretary of War (whom the Tenure of Office Act was largely designed to protect), from office and replaced him with Major General Lorenzo Thomas.

The House agreed to the articles of impeachment on March 2, 1868. The trial began three days later in the Senate, with Supreme Court Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase presiding. The trial concluded on May 26 with Johnson's acquittal, with the votes for conviction being one less than the required two-thirds tally.

The impeachment and subsequent trial gained a historical reputation as an act of political expedience, rather than necessity, based on Johnson's defiance of an unconstitutional piece of legislation.
Until the impeachment of Bill Clinton 131 years later, it was the only presidential impeachment in the history of the United States.
Richard Nixon -
The Watergate scandal was a political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s as a result of the June 17, 1972 break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C., and the Nixon administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement. The scandal eventually led to the resignation of Richard Nixon, the President of the United States, on August 9, 1974 the only resignation of a U.S. President. The scandal also resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction, and incarceration of forty-three persons, dozens of whom were Nixon's top administration officials.

*=* POINTS to PONDER!*=*

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Andrew >>>>
The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson, the 17th President of the United States, was one of the most dramatic events in the political life of the United States during Reconstruction and the first impeachment in history of a sitting United States president. The impeachment was the consummation of a lengthy political battle between the moderate Johnson and the "Radical Republican" movement that dominated Congress and sought control of Reconstruction policies.
Johnson was impeached on February 24, 1868, in the U.S. House of Representatives on eleven articles of impeachment detailing his "high crimes and misdemeanors",[1] in accordance with Article Two of the United States Constitution. The House's primary charge against Johnson was with violation of the Tenure of Office Act, passed by Congress the previous year. Specifically, he had removed Edwin M. Stanton, the Secretary of War (whom the Tenure of Office Act was largely designed to protect), from office and replaced him with Major General Lorenzo Thomas.
The House agreed to the articles of impeachment on March 2, 1868. The trial began three days later in the Senate, with Supreme Court Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase presiding. The trial concluded on May 26 with Johnson's acquittal, with the votes for conviction being one less than the required two-thirds tally.
The impeachment and subsequent trial gained a historical reputation as an act of political expedience, rather than necessity, based on Johnson's defiance of an unconstitutional piece of legislation.
Until the impeachment of Bill Clinton 131 years later, it was the only presidential impeachment in the history of the United States.
Richard Nixon -
The Watergate scandal was a political scandal that occurred in the United States in the 1970s as a result of the June 17, 1972 break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C., and the Nixon administration's attempted cover-up of its involvement. The scandal eventually led to the resignation of Richard Nixon, the President of the United States, on August 9, 1974 the only resignation of a U.S. President. The scandal also resulted in the indictment, trial, conviction, and incarceration of forty-three persons, dozens of whom were Nixon's top administration officials.
*=* POINTS to PONDER!*=*
If Obama was ever impeached (sucessfully, mind you), who would become President? I'll give you a clue - his initials are JB.

Dumbass...you don't impeach an administration, you impeach a president.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama was ever impeached (sucessfully, mind you), who would become President? I'll give you a clue - his initials are JB.
Justin Bieber??? OMG we can never let that happen...lol...mornin M69

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Justin Bieber??? OMG we can never let that happen...lol...mornin M69
Wassup Dave!!!

Why would we have a teenage girl for president?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb Bush????

Yikes!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup Dave!!!
Why would we have a teenage girl for president?
Not Justin Bieber :/ Justin uhhhh Bimberlake??? Gotta be a Justin...he may be a girl but not a teenage girl...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••