USA

#21 May 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh!!! Ooooooh!!!
I can answer that one!!!
ALL...THE...ABOVE
Exactly...

Damn I spelled his name wrong... oh well.....Do I lose points for that?:)

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#24 May 1, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Its funny how conservatives want less government involvement, want less spending, deficit reduction, etc. But when things start getting cut they start whinning about the cuts. You dont have to be a math genius to figure out you have to start trimming the fat somewhere and these people that do these jobs arent going to work for free. You cant reduce spending and continue spending at the same time...lol...it doesnt take an idiot to figure that out....so to answer your question HH...you are dense.
But there was still plenty left over for Obamas kids to go on two spring break vacations<that cost us millions>, as well as the families trips to hawaii. And we can still give arms to the al queda terrorists in Syria. The mans sense of priority seems slightly skewed.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#26 May 1, 2013
Marshall Law wrote:
<quoted text>But there was still plenty left over for Obamas kids to go on two spring break vacations<that cost us millions>, as well as the families trips to hawaii. And we can still give arms to the al queda terrorists in Syria. The mans sense of priority seems slightly skewed.
I think you're still dreaming Slammy - if we were paying for his kids to go on spring break, that wouldn't make the news, would it?

I mean who would be interested in that, right? I've got news for you - being a member of the first family does have its perks - as all presidential families have.

Poor Slammy - still trying to jump.

Pssssttttt...white men can't jump.

Jump Slammy!!! Jump!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#27 May 1, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>If they don't start working on a better presentation with more believable and qualified candidates, Governor Fat Fatty and Marco Rubio will be the next ones HBO will create a movie about detailing the hilarity of the Republican nomination process.
Governor Fat Fatty...Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#28 May 1, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>If they don't start working on a better presentation with more believable and qualified candidates, Governor Fat Fatty and Marco Rubio will be the next ones HBO will create a movie about detailing the hilarity of the Republican nomination process.
Christies record sucks in his state and Rubio is a token Latino for the (R) Party.

Shall we drink to that....Gulp..:)

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 May 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're still dreaming Slammy - if we were paying for his kids to go on spring break, that wouldn't make the news, would it?
I mean who would be interested in that, right? I've got news for you - being a member of the first family does have its perks - as all presidential families have.
Poor Slammy - still trying to jump.
Pssssttttt...white men can't jump.
Jump Slammy!!! Jump!!!
Is that sorta like 'Black men can't read'? Psssst-What makes you think that I'm sam? Your liberal agenda has blinded you to the fact that many people detest the present resident of the white house.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#30 May 1, 2013
Marshall Law wrote:
<quoted text>Is that sorta like 'Black men can't read'? Psssst-What makes you think that I'm sam? Your liberal agenda has blinded you to the fact that many people detest the present resident of the white house.
But the majority that voted for him don't.

That goes both ways you know..

Just saying..:)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#32 May 1, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you hate the most HH?
The fact he's a Dem or that he's a black man who instead of being a slave is now the Master of the House?
Or are you just bitter because NOBODY wanted FLIP and FLOP for President and VP?
Obama is a PAWN.... Just like EVERY President since Ike. KENNEDY was a pawn.Johnson lucked into the White house cause Kennedy got himself shot. He had his own agenda and got it passed. It WASN'T in line with what MONEYED others wanted,but it happened anyway. IF Obama hadn't come along we might had the firsrt Hispanic/Greek/Asian/Woman/Gay /Fill in the blank President. Despite what you think of him,Bush did it HIS way. Damn what people/media might think OR care HIS policies detered/prevented attacks on America. PERIOD. Obama campaigned AGAINST much of Bush's stuff but did damn little to repeal or abandon them,in fact he ADDED to them. Libs are a funny lot......

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#33 May 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a PAWN.... Just like EVERY President since Ike. KENNEDY was a pawn.Johnson lucked into the White house cause Kennedy got himself shot. He had his own agenda and got it passed. It WASN'T in line with what MONEYED others wanted,but it happened anyway. IF Obama hadn't come along we might had the firsrt Hispanic/Greek/Asian/Woman/Gay /Fill in the blank President. Despite what you think of him,Bush did it HIS way. Damn what people/media might think OR care HIS policies detered/prevented attacks on America. PERIOD. Obama campaigned AGAINST much of Bush's stuff but did damn little to repeal or abandon them,in fact he ADDED to them. Libs are a funny lot......
I don't think he is a pawn, I think ppl were tired of Bush and wanted change which came in the form of Obama. The others were SOSDD kind of ppl. He was fresh and shiney new and offered us hope during a bad time in our country...

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#35 May 1, 2013
Marshall Law wrote:

<quoted text> Your liberal agenda has blinded you to the fact that many people detest the present resident of the white house.
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:

<quoted text>
What do you hate the most HH?
The fact he's a Dem or that he's a black man who instead of being a slave is now the Master of the House?
Or are you just bitter because NOBODY wanted FLIP and FLOP for President and VP?
IMO:
OC your 1st statement has nothing to do with anything. I trust you know that but thought you should bounce it off me!
2nd comment was worse than the 1st. If there's any FLIP_FLOP in politics it's Obama, if you deny that
we have nothing further to discuss.
I am overly disappointed the republicans had 4 years to come up with a credible candidate and didn't, that shows no leadership on their part.
I actually felt Ron had a chance, yes he had some
'old school' ideas, but that's what impressed me the most. Just name one thing he wasn't absolutely correct about!
Do you even know what he stood for?
Did you ever give him any serious consideration?
Or as a 'dumb' democrat did you just vote for
Bathhouse Barry?

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#36 May 1, 2013
PS: You seem to have no problem 'dishing-it-out' hope you can take it!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Virginia Beach, VA

#37 May 1, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Christies record sucks in his state and Rubio is a token Latino for the (R) Party.
Shall we drink to that....Gulp..:)
How does his record suck? Christie has a 69 percent approval rating, in a Democrat state.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#38 May 1, 2013
Marshall Law wrote:
<quoted text>Is that sorta like 'Black men can't read'? Psssst-What makes you think that I'm sam? Your liberal agenda has blinded you to the fact that many people detest the present resident of the white house.
You got 4 more years of hatin' Slammy - that's a long a$$ time to be pissed. The good news is at least you really get to do some soul searching as to why your party f*cked up royally in 2012.

Btw - 2016 doesn't look any better for you guys.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#39 May 1, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think he is a pawn, I think ppl were tired of Bush and wanted change which came in the form of Obama. The others were SOSDD kind of ppl. He was fresh and shiney new and offered us hope during a bad time in our country...
Cowgirl,I really hope that hope-y/change-y thing has worked out for you.... But for many of us(US)it hasn't gone so f**king well.I got too many hard working friends who can't BUY a job. I haven't had a raise in 4 years,boss is worried about the cost of ObamaCare(can't figure it out yet/what it will cost him)and people just are feeling like Washington don't give two flying f**ks about them anymore. Hang onto yore hat.... 2014 could be an eye opener. We in the "flyover States" have had a bellyful. Hollywood MIGHT see a boycott of EVERYTHING they put out in the next year or so. Got a slobbering love affair about Obama? GOOD. Let HIM pay for tickets to watch your f**king garbage..... THATS the message I'm hearing from folks. Gurl,people are tired. Tired of being broke. Tired of working,only to see the money they make buys nothing. Tired of watching our so called "ELITE" party till dawn,crack jokes and go on as if the world doesn't notice that America is tired.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Lexington Park, MD

#40 May 1, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is at least you really get to do some soul searching as to why your party f*cked up royally in 2012.
That almost sounds like an admission that the current POTUS sucks.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41 May 1, 2013
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>King to Queen Level Three.....
So you're OK with an online douche chatting up your wife?
What? Fairyman and you on the outs? I suggest a Bromance renewal. A little "quality" time just might relight the old lantern..... I'm SURE he'd be "up" for the opportunity..... Just might put some pizzaz in your old azz too. If ya know what I mean....(WINK) You sly dawg you.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42 May 1, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
He DON'T? Hmmmmm.... Couldn't tell it from the LAME stream media.... That boy gets more passes than a diarhetic kindergartner....

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Virginia Beach, VA

#43 May 1, 2013
Jay Leno on how to close Guantanamo Bay:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#44 May 1, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will - but the bottom line is my asshat beat your asshat. And it's going to happen again in 4 years.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Lexington Park, MD

#45 May 1, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What? Fairyman and you on the outs? I suggest a Bromance renewal. A little "quality" time just might relight the old lantern..... I'm SURE he'd be "up" for the opportunity..... Just might put some pizzaz in your old azz too. If ya know what I mean....(WINK) You sly dawg you.
I beginning to think him and the Ferret are done. Just caught Gena getting his girly parts felt up by another on a different thread. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pass-the-Buck 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
NFL Football (Jul '10) 4 min dragoon70056 1,489
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 7 min Uh CIem 28,635
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min ChristineM 117,280
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Mister_ E 21,204
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 10 min Denny CranesPlace 24
Uh Clem 11 min Weird 0ne 2 117
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 49 min Mister_ E 6,335
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 1 hr Go Blue Forever 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,579