Sandy Hook Truthers

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of2,092
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#435
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Good, I'm glad we cleared that up..
ME TOO!:)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Good, I'm glad we cleared that up..
Don't go for your guns. Cowgirls shoot rude men :)

“I will not change .....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

to satisfy your petty needs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Proclivities Inc wrote:
<quoted text>Ironic you being on a thread about the truth lol. Dontcha think?
Even funnier that you showed up ..... are you on fire yet?

“I will not change .....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

to satisfy your petty needs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Proclivities Inc wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dont make a hugh jackman out of yourself.
Awww ..... poor thing.
So desperate.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think it's possible to flip more than that flip flopping fibber Romney..
Oblunder flipped more during his first few months in office...

Ah, what's the use. You've already been seduced by the dark side. Hope you are as limber as you claim :0)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
The tinfoil hat freaks have reached a new level of dangerous insanity.
http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-5861358345818/
Does this kind of foolishness actually
surprise you?

How many times have I heard the one about
G.W. Bush blowing up the WTC himself...
well, having it done....not really doing
it himself I assume:) lol

(so he would have an excuse to invade
another country)

Ppl need to quit watching reruns of the
X-files and taking it seriously.
Christ Allah Mighty

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure "Proclivities" means Sam the graybox troll who uses a Ohio ISP a lot (proxy) to troll. That's the way I see it. No one doubts you being real!
oh for "pete's" sake
figures you knew what "jose queervo" really meant
dont fret, no one doubts you two of being real, gay

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this kind of foolishness actually
surprise you?
How many times have I heard the one about
G.W. Bush blowing up the WTC himself...
well, having it done....not really doing
it himself I assume:) lol
(so he would have an excuse to invade
another country)
Ppl need to quit watching reruns of the
X-files and taking it seriously.
Well, maybe letting it happen...
Tommy D

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Christ Allah Mighty wrote:
<quoted text>oh for "pete's" sake
figures you knew what "jose queervo" really meant
dont fret, no one doubts you two of being real, gay
Obama is lucifer himself.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblunder flipped more during his first few months in office...
Ah, what's the use. You've already been seduced by the dark side. Hope you are as limber as you claim :0)
I am...

Haven't you moved yet?. What, couldn't find your passport?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Jan 25, 2013
 
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I am...
Haven't you moved yet?. What, couldn't find your passport?
What is going on Cowgirl :) It was 79 yesterday and 49 today. Yesterday was better

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>What is going on Cowgirl :) It was 79 yesterday and 49 today. Yesterday was better
I have snow, sleet and wind. Do you want to trade?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tommy D from North Vernon, IN
about 25 miles from 'me'.
You Topix people are in big trouble
it only takes 2 Hoosiers to whip
the socks off northerners.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Tommy D from North Vernon, IN
about 25 miles from 'me'.
You Topix people are in big trouble
it only takes 2 Hoosiers to whip
the socks off northerners.
I hate to break the news to y'all,but to those of us South of the Ohio River Indiana IS Northern...... LOL

Sometimes Southern is an attitude not latitude.

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to break the news to y'all,but to those of us South of the Ohio River Indiana IS Northern...... LOL
Sometimes Southern is an attitude not latitude.

Like your answer, Would have given a prop but am out and my judge it things don't work.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

katniss 641 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your answer, Would have given a prop but am out and my judge it things don't work.
We DO have a process where we "galvanize" Northerners into homemade Confederates..... Its a Southern mindset thingy.... LOL

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sambilly wrote:
<quoted text>There are inbred, 2nd place finishers in Indiana too.
Speaking of inbred...... How ya doing? Still using family re-unions as a great place to pick up girls?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to break it to you but you're all rednecks to me.
Not a problem to me. I've found Rednecks to more honest and down to earth than a bunch of big city lying azzwipes. Happy to include you in the latter.

May you catch the Norovirus..... And spread it among your other big city trash.

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#458
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of inbred...... How ya doing? Still using family re-unions as a great place to pick up girls?
Good One

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to break it to you but you're all rednecks to me.
I see you drank your haterade today. Do you know where the word redneck came from. It's really not a bad thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of2,092
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••