Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#346 Jan 22, 2013
Just don't try and impress Jodie Foster.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#347 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>No laugh intended. I DO support the office of the President. I may not agree with the current occupant but that doesn't mean I disagree with the process or the position. Every 4 years we choose a leader of the Nation,to set goals where the Country should go. Sometimes we get it right,sometimes we don't. Maybe this time we chose poorly. Time will tell how duped we were as a people. This will reflect on how we choose next time.
What you don't understand is I am a gun owner, I have guns registered in my name and I love to shoot guns and I know first hand about assault weapons, so don't get that twisted. And I still think we need more gun control.

It doesn't matter if you like Obama or not he won the vote, not once but twice and I also believe in the first and second Amendment.Deal with it. And the rest of the un Americans here who bash him.

I'm also an Independent and believe in Womens Rights, equality for all, Choice and gay marriage. Deal with that!!

And I don't believe like many of you radicals here that Black Hawks are going to land on my lawn and take my guns..Like the NRA, Fox News and Rush Limblah blah want you gulliable ppl to believe.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#348 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Got a surprise for ya sh1theel. President Obama is safer with me than your average liberal. I may not like nor agree with his politics but he IS the President. Honor the Office if not the man. Honor is a strange concept to libs. Try it some time. It tends to grow on ya.
Good thing he doesn't have to depend on you that would be scarey on to which one was the enemy..

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#349 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> What you don't understand is I am a gun owner, I have guns registered in my name and I love to shoot guns and I know first hand about assault weapons, so don't get that twisted. And I still think we need more gun control.
It doesn't matter if you like Obama or not he won the vote, not once but twice and I also believe in the first and second Amendment.Deal with it. And the rest of the un Americans here who bash him.
I'm also an Independent and believe in Womens Rights, equality for all, Choice and gay marriage. Deal with that!!
And I don't believe like many of you radicals here that Black Hawks are going to land on my lawn and take my guns..Like the NRA, Fox News and Rush Limblah blah want you gulliable ppl to believe.
You need to get off that high horse. Most of what you espouse is contradictory to your other high ideals. Look at what you posted and re-evaluate your values. I believe in limited abortion,choice. Not on demand as a form of birth control for bad judgement. I'm actually pretty liberal with legalizing drug laws. While I choose not to use I believe everyone deserves to go to hell in their own fashion. Womens' rights? As far as I'm concerned you have just as many as I do. Gay marriage? Don't worry me none. As long as they aren't swapping bodily fluids with each other in MY living room I could care less. Doesn't threaten MY marriage or the institution as a whole as I see it. While I think it is just a political sideline it doesn't factor into my life. So don't jump MY azz because I choose an AR as MY primary weapon to protect whats mine. I prefer to AS or BETTER armed than the azzwipes who might covet my junk.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#350 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get off that high horse. Most of what you espouse is contradictory to your other high ideals. Look at what you posted and re-evaluate your values. I believe in limited abortion,choice. Not on demand as a form of birth control for bad judgement. I'm actually pretty liberal with legalizing drug laws. While I choose not to use I believe everyone deserves to go to hell in their own fashion. Womens' rights? As far as I'm concerned you have just as many as I do. Gay marriage? Don't worry me none. As long as they aren't swapping bodily fluids with each other in MY living room I could care less. Doesn't threaten MY marriage or the institution as a whole as I see it. While I think it is just a political sideline it doesn't factor into my life. So don't jump MY azz because I choose an AR as MY primary weapon to protect whats mine. I prefer to AS or BETTER armed than the azzwipes who might covet my junk.
Honey I have 4 horses in my barn right now so IF I choose to ride that high horse I will. It's America and thats MY right.

I know my values, I know what I believe to be true.

You're the one here whining about Liberals not me. Relax sweetie their not going to take your AR, it will be grandfathered in so wipe those big boy tears and put on your big girl panties it will be ok...ok, feel better now??

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#351 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I have 4 horses in my barn right now so IF I choose to ride that high horse I will. It's America and thats MY right.
I know my values, I know what I believe to be true.
You're the one here whining about Liberals not me. Relax sweetie their not going to take your AR, it will be grandfathered in so wipe those big boy tears and put on your big girl panties it will be ok...ok, feel better now??
Hon,I'm not concerned about MY AR. Its the future of the Republic. The insuring Document that guarentees our freedoms. Ban one type and how soon before the next shoe drops? Pump shotguns? Lever actions? WHERE does it end? What type do YOU own that could be next on the list? Think about it.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#352 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I have 4 horses in my barn right now so IF I choose to ride that high horse I will. It's America and thats MY right.
I know my values, I know what I believe to be true.
You're the one here whining about Liberals not me. Relax sweetie their not going to take your AR, it will be grandfathered in so wipe those big boy tears and put on your big girl panties it will be ok...ok, feel better now??
I envy you.... I wish to Dickens I could afford a Horse. Hopefully next year. I've been rebuilding a 30's McClellan for a couple years now. It'll be ready by Spring. We'll see then. I was a licensed race horse groom/exercise rider and(somewhat)a barnyard vet.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#353 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Honey I have 4 horses in my barn right now so IF I choose to ride that high horse I will. It's America and thats MY right.
I know my values, I know what I believe to be true.
You're the one here whining about Liberals not me. Relax sweetie their not going to take your AR, it will be grandfathered in so wipe those big boy tears and put on your big girl panties it will be ok...ok, feel better now??
General Colin Powell seems to agree with you. He points out that gun control is in the 2A itself, in the words: "...well-regulated militia..." Powell is a gun owner himself. He see's the need for control is all. And he's a republican who voted for Obama. There's also no doubting his military service, support of the Constitution and love of country. A very good man.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#354 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hon,I'm not concerned about MY AR. Its the future of the Republic. The insuring Document that guarentees our freedoms. Ban one type and how soon before the next shoe drops? Pump shotguns? Lever actions? WHERE does it end? What type do YOU own that could be next on the list? Think about it.
I understand what you're saying but you're drinking the NRA'S koolade, You know as I do that if that would ever happen guns would go underground just like Prohibition. And ppl will be buying them black market. There are so many gunsmiths in the world and ammo makers and the Gov knows this. It's never going to happen. I have shot guns in Ky that were so illegal it scared me to touch them.

I have many guns locked away safe in a safe where they should be.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#355 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I envy you.... I wish to Dickens I could afford a Horse. Hopefully next year. I've been rebuilding a 30's McClellan for a couple years now. It'll be ready by Spring. We'll see then. I was a licensed race horse groom/exercise rider and(somewhat)a barnyard vet.
They are alot of work as you know then but not as expensive as some think if you can give shots and worm yourself. Have your own hayfield etc. or are good as a farrier.

I hope you get your horse.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#356 Jan 22, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>General Colin Powell seems to agree with you. He points out that gun control is in the 2A itself, in the words: "...well-regulated militia..." Powell is a gun owner himself. He see's the need for control is all. And he's a republican who voted for Obama. There's also no doubting his military service, support of the Constitution and love of country. A very good man.
I think most sensable ppl can relate without thinking it's a personal assault on their 2nd amendment rights. The Right and the NRA wants ppl to believe OBAMA will take their guns because they make more money that way.

How many new registrations since this started? At how much a pop?

How much money have they collected?

Yeah it's not rocket science here folks, it's about the money..

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#357 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what you're saying but you're drinking the NRA'S koolade, You know as I do that if that would ever happen guns would go underground just like Prohibition. And ppl will be buying them black market. There are so many gunsmiths in the world and ammo makers and the Gov knows this. It's never going to happen. I have shot guns in Ky that were so illegal it scared me to touch them.
I have many guns locked away safe in a safe where they should be.
It would actually take a civil war, costing millions of lives, to disarm America. I could guarantee that whoever *won* that war would disarm their co-winners.

So, no, Obama's not going to do it and neither is the next 'liberal' democrat (Obama is NOT liberal) or the next republican. It's just a masturbation fantasy for gun-nutters who *think* they want a bloody, civil war to make their lives complete. I'm really sick of these divisive cretins. That probably shows...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#358 Jan 22, 2013
One for Crain:

HOUSTON (AP) A Texas college has gone into a lockdown amid reports of a shooter on campus.

Jed Young is the spokesman for the Lone Star College System campus in north Harris County. He says a shelter-in-place order has been issued.

Emergency personnel have responded to the Houston-area college campus.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office had no immediate details.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#359 Jan 22, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It would actually take a civil war, costing millions of lives, to disarm America. I could guarantee that whoever *won* that war would disarm their co-winners.
So, no, Obama's not going to do it and neither is the next 'liberal' democrat (Obama is NOT liberal) or the next republican. It's just a masturbation fantasy for gun-nutters who *think* they want a bloody, civil war to make their lives complete. I'm really sick of these divisive cretins. That probably shows...
And to the best of my knowledge he has even passed a couple gun laws, one being ppl could carry in state parks.

The whole agrument is so bogus and anyone who can put two and two together should be able to figure out who's really driving the bus here and it ain't Obama.

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#360 Jan 22, 2013
Multiple people were shot at Lone Star College in Texas on Tuesday, according to local news reports.

An alert posted on the school's website warned students to take shelter.

"LSC-North Harris is locked down," the alert read. "Students, faculty and staff are advised to take immediate shelter where you are. Do not enter the campus until notified further."

Aerial footage showed SWAT team members evacuating students several buildings on the campus in North Harris County near Houston.

In interviews with local media outlets, students described a chaotic scene. A female student told KTRK-TV heard five shots fired in an area between the library and the cafeteria. Other students say they heard gunshots when they were in cafeteria.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#361 Jan 22, 2013
What a shame...yet here's another shooting..:(

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#362 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>And to the best of my knowledge he has even passed a couple gun laws, one being ppl could carry in state parks.
The whole agrument is so bogus and anyone who can put two and two together should be able to figure out who's really driving the bus here and it ain't Obama.
Just as it wasn't GW Bush or Clinton.... To believe that this country would be turned over to one man ever 4 to 8 years to do what that man and his party want is to believe in The Tooth Fairy. To some degree we've been at corporate mercy since our founding. Any president is allowed to do just so much. We're not exactly a plutocracy yet but, we will be...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#363 Jan 22, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Multiple people were shot at Lone Star College in Texas on Tuesday, according to local news reports.
An alert posted on the school's website warned students to take shelter.
"LSC-North Harris is locked down," the alert read. "Students, faculty and staff are advised to take immediate shelter where you are. Do not enter the campus until notified further."
Aerial footage showed SWAT team members evacuating students several buildings on the campus in North Harris County near Houston.
In interviews with local media outlets, students described a chaotic scene. A female student told KTRK-TV heard five shots fired in an area between the library and the cafeteria. Other students say they heard gunshots when they were in cafeteria.
A lot of good that CAC does in Texas, huh?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#364 Jan 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
What a shame...yet here's another shooting..:(
If these crazies don't stop shooting up schools, Democrats will want to ban schools before long.

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#365 Jan 22, 2013
just a small personal disagreement, solved like they did in the cowboy & indian days-Shoot'n @ each other.
IMO: What goes around comes around!
No!'i' don't mean we'll be going to bow & arrows!
The world and the US has gone nuts, what can 'i' say it ain't changed a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min TALLYHO 8541 36,462
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 41 min Parden Pard 4,115
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min ---Word Woman--- 20,375
Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls 54 min Spotted Girl 5
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 55 min Parden Pard 3,313
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 147,130
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 17,560
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 4 hr ms_Sweeter 33
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••