“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#265 Jan 18, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is nothing but a pimp for the insurance industry. So it evens out. LoL.
That analogy wasn't a very good one drag - using that thinking, the NRA kills waaaaaay more people each year.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#266 Jan 18, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is nothing but a pimp for the insurance industry. So it evens out. LoL.
Here I'm giving you another F.. And I will talk to your parents about you not coming prepared for school!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#267 Jan 18, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Here I'm giving you another F.. And I will talk to your parents about you not coming prepared for school!
Good morning Cowgirl. Have a great day :)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#268 Jan 18, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Cowgirl. Have a great day :)
Good Morning Denny. You do the same.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#269 Jan 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Just for info .. Here is a video that has been circulating .....
http://youtu.be/VrngdgUixYg
What do you think ?
Thanks for posting that. I think with any story the first news that comes out is flawed. I remember so many mistakes in the Kennedy assassination that made it seem there was a cover up when it was just misreported

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#270 Jan 18, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Here I'm giving you another F.. And I will talk to your parents about you not coming prepared for school!
Good luck with that. Who do you think supplied me with the cigarettes. LoL.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#271 Jan 18, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for posting that. I think with any story the first news that comes out is flawed. I remember so many mistakes in the Kennedy assassination that made it seem there was a cover up when it was just misreported
Who are you and what have you done with Denny Crain???!!!!

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#272 Jan 18, 2013
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Two in a row made me laugh.

GMornin' all!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#273 Jan 18, 2013
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha!
Two in a row made me laugh.
GMornin' all!
Its afternoon here. 2:20 to be exact. Good day anyhoo.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#274 Jan 18, 2013
Note to Denny

Re: your comment about gun laws being enforced

There has been a director for the ATF since republican senator Sensenbrenner inserted into the 2006 Patriot act that one can't be appointed without approval of the senate

So that pretty much hampered enforcement of gun laws

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#275 Jan 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Its afternoon here. 2:20 to be exact. Good day anyhoo.
Oki Doki

:)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#276 Jan 18, 2013
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
Note to Denny
Re: your comment about gun laws being enforced
There has been a director for the ATF since republican senator Sensenbrenner inserted into the 2006 Patriot act that one can't be appointed without approval of the senate
So that pretty much hampered enforcement of gun laws
There has been an acting Director,who has all powers/responsibilities as one confirmed by the Senate. The guy Obama named in his first term was not confirmed but still was retained as "interum" director. Obama's choice didn't pass the smell test as impartial to gun ownership,rather the reverse. Hence the red flag on him. For his second term Obama is still trying to go with the same guy I understand. Probably with the same results,we'll see.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#278 Jan 18, 2013
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
Note to Denny
Re: your comment about gun laws being enforced
There has been a director for the ATF since republican senator Sensenbrenner inserted into the 2006 Patriot act that one can't be appointed without approval of the senate
So that pretty much hampered enforcement of gun laws
Eric Holders idea of gun laws was exporting them illegally to Mexico

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#279 Jan 18, 2013
Clint Muldare wrote:
Put Hillary in Charge.There wont be a legal gun in America in a month!
But there will sure be a lot of illegal ones :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#280 Jan 18, 2013
-Topicks Puppet Show- wrote:
Note to Denny
Re: your comment about gun laws being enforced
There has been a director for the ATF since republican senator Sensenbrenner inserted into the 2006 Patriot act that one can't be appointed without approval of the senate
So that pretty much hampered enforcement of gun laws
It was the ATF that started Waco so why not have Senate approval
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#281 Jan 18, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
It really hurts my heart that so many of you care more about your guns that you probably don't even use than you do about ppl, children.
What have we come to as a society and as a nation that we as human beings we can't come to an understanding about this issue.
The right the left who cares. Our differences as a nation in the past have made us a strong great nation because no matter what we pulled together for the good of all.
Please tell me when that changed? Tell me when politics, money and power became more important than human life.
Prohibition doesn't work for prostitution, alcohol and marihuana but somehow we are to believe that prohibition will work for guns? We've had a so-called drug war going on for 40 years at not only an astronomical cost for taxpayers but has affected millions of kids with gang violence and still it continues unabated. Shouldn't we as a society, a nation, as human beings have a discussion about that or just banning guns?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#282 Jan 18, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Prohibition doesn't work for prostitution, alcohol and marihuana but somehow we are to believe that prohibition will work for guns? We've had a so-called drug war going on for 40 years at not only an astronomical cost for taxpayers but has affected millions of kids with gang violence and still it continues unabated. Shouldn't we as a society, a nation, as human beings have a discussion about that or just banning guns?
Even if we legalized drugs today it wouldn't solve the problem. Gangs are here to stay,too well established. Like the Mafia,they would still be killing each other over turf and control.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#283 Jan 18, 2013
Darius wrote:
<quoted text>Prohibition doesn't work for prostitution, alcohol and marihuana but somehow we are to believe that prohibition will work for guns? We've had a so-called drug war going on for 40 years at not only an astronomical cost for taxpayers but has affected millions of kids with gang violence and still it continues unabated. Shouldn't we as a society, a nation, as human beings have a discussion about that or just banning guns?
They can't even keep drugs out of prisons. Why is it liberals are against a photo ID requirement and for a background check to buy ammo ?
Darius

Long Beach, CA

#284 Jan 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we legalized drugs today it wouldn't solve the problem. Gangs are here to stay,too well established. Like the Mafia,they would still be killing each other over turf and control.
Turf and control of what? The gangland killings in the 1920's stopped pretty much when alcohol prohibition was lifted.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#285 Jan 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we legalized drugs today it wouldn't solve the problem. Gangs are here to stay,too well established. Like the Mafia,they would still be killing each other over turf and control.
Copy cats mass killers are a trend now. The first I remember was Chapman in Austin when he got his deer rifle. He had a brain tumor if I remember right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Simply_Red 13,327
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 7 min Enzo49 414
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 10 min Old Sam 2,411
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Blacque Jacque Sh... 20,507
What Could Be Mixed,...? 12 min Old Sam 34
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 16 min Old Sam 3,629
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Old Sam 146,995
What's your tip for the day? 31 min Anonomuss 1,076
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••