Sandy Hook Truthers

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2355 Apr 19, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so also if nothing else to just know why.
Even them catching him and putting him to death wouldn't be justice for what they have done.
Sometimes I think the OLE WEST isn't such a bad idea.
Hang um high....
I read somewhere once that capitol punishment stopped being a deterrent to crime when we stopped public executions,like hanging at the courthouse square. Back then God and EVERYBODY saw what happened to those sentenced for the most heinous crimes. Now they're usually put to sleep in a sanitized environment with very few observers. No deterrent factor in that really. You read a few paragraphs in a paper or on line and that's it. No one talks about it after that.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2356 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere once that capitol punishment stopped being a deterrent to crime when we stopped public executions,like hanging at the courthouse square. Back then God and EVERYBODY saw what happened to those sentenced for the most heinous crimes. Now they're usually put to sleep in a sanitized environment with very few observers. No deterrent factor in that really. You read a few paragraphs in a paper or on line and that's it. No one talks about it after that.
It's what they do in Islamic countries...
Le Puppet

United States

#2357 Apr 19, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
Can someone remind who the self-proclaimed Topix anti-terrorism expert is that was so sure that the Boston bombing was a case of "home-grown" terrorism? I wonder if he is related to that idiot Jay Mohr?
the 19 year old has been here since he was 9

You have to wonder how he got so radicalized against the country he has spent the majority of his life in

The Russian social media sites he spent too much time on?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#2358 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
EM^^^^ HIGH..

Yeah but some judges are thinking outside the box. Like we had a guy here who threw puppies in the trash instead of taking them to a shelter. The judge sentenced the man to stay at the dump for a weekend so he would see how these puppies would feel.

I thought that was a good punishment for that idiot..

Oh and the puppies got adopted..:)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2359 Apr 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>EM^^^^ HIGH..
Yeah but some judges are thinking outside the box. Like we had a guy here who threw puppies in the trash instead of taking them to a shelter. The judge sentenced the man to stay at the dump for a weekend so he would see how these puppies would feel.
I thought that was a good punishment for that idiot..
Oh and the puppies got adopted..:)
We could use more imaginative judges like that. A simple fine or a small home incarceration sentence wouldn't have taught him anything.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2360 Apr 22, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's what they do in Islamic countries...
Within certain areas it seems to work okay for them.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2361 Apr 22, 2013
Le Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>the 19 year old has been here since he was 9
You have to wonder how he got so radicalized against the country he has spent the majority of his life in
The Russian social media sites he spent too much time on?
I'd say the older brother had a lot to do with the influence on him.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2362 Apr 24, 2013
For some reason the older brother couldn't get citizenship like the younger one did.
They said he wanted to box in the Olympics for the USA. Maybe that started the whole hate for Americans.

And know they are looking into 3 murders they think he might also be involved in..

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2363 Apr 24, 2013
So what do you think? The brothers did this alone or not?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2364 Apr 24, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Who knows? I,for one,am not willing to speculate....Beneath my pay grade.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#2365 Apr 24, 2013
Just guessing, I'd say alone. If they had help, damage could've been a lot worse.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2366 Apr 24, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
Just guessing, I'd say alone. If they had help, damage could've been a lot worse.
You'd be surprised at what one person,with an active imagination,could do all by their lonesome could do.... Internet not withstanding.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2367 Apr 24, 2013
I think they had help and this was part of a bigger plan.

I think the younger one is lying.

You know they had to have talked about what to say if they got caught.

Both of these guys were according to many sources very smart.

Okimar, it doesn't cost a dime to speculate..:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2368 Apr 24, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
It appears from the news sources that at least the older brother had some help overseas with his radicalization. A number of folks are out there as we speak, unhappy with their lives and generally pizzed off at the World.

With growing frequency angry, clueless, envious, frustrated folks are acting out on their rage. Statistically, their primary tool of choice to exact revenge on others for their own failures has been an efficient firearm.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2370 Apr 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears from the news sources that at least the older brother had some help overseas with his radicalization. A number of folks are out there as we speak, unhappy with their lives and generally pizzed off at the World.
With growing frequency angry, clueless, envious, frustrated folks are acting out on their rage. Statistically, their primary tool of choice to exact revenge on others for their own failures has been an efficient firearm.
I know and he was flagged by the FBI.

To think these two worked alone just doesn't jive with me..

Morning Chilli J..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2371 Apr 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Think about this- several of our *friends* here might have been living quiet, normal lives as ordinary Americans. Then, one day they snap. What could have caused it? Were they- like our *friends*- upset that a black man had been elected POTUS? Perhaps. The brothers could have been that lame but, I doubt it. Still, they could have been upset about gay marriage. Who knows? Sometimes when things happen on the national level, certain sorry individuals act out on a personal level. Suddenly they snap and constantly think of insane things to blame the black president for. A short list of these insane things would be "everything!" Now, no one here (that we know of) acts out by making bombs. We hope. But, when reading nutsy coo coos here, you can easily see how they are one brain synapse away from doing something like this. For example, the entire nation recently dodged a literal bullet when our legislators bravely opted to vote their pockets by NOT allowing enhanced background checks to keep crazy people from getting guns because that would just muck up sales and,of course, make a mockery of the words, "...shall not be infringed..."
I don't know how much it had to do with Obama being a black man. They said they were pizzed about the wars. Obama didn't get us into any wars..

I'm sure alot will come out in the weeks to follow.

The gun laws, that was a shame..nothing done..:(

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#2372 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be surprised at what one person,with an active imagination,could do all by their lonesome could do.... Internet not withstanding.
Nothing surprises me much anymore. These turds, thankfully, weren't nearly as imaginative as a McVeigh.

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#2373 Apr 24, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Think about this- several of our *friends* here might have been living quiet, normal lives as ordinary Americans. Then, one day they snap. What could have caused it? Were they- like our *friends*- upset that a black man had been elected POTUS? Perhaps. The brothers could have been that lame but, I doubt it. Still, they could have been upset about gay marriage. Who knows? Sometimes when things happen on the national level, certain sorry individuals act out on a personal level. Suddenly they snap and constantly think of insane things to blame the black president for. A short list of these insane things would be "everything!" Now, no one here (that we know of) acts out by making bombs. We hope. But, when reading nutsy coo coos here, you can easily see how they are one brain synapse away from doing something like this. For example, the entire nation recently dodged a literal bullet when our legislators bravely opted to vote their pockets by NOT allowing enhanced background checks to keep crazy people from getting guns because that would just muck up sales and,of course, make a mockery of the words, "...shall not be infringed..."
Leave it to a Ferret to turn a simple, honest question into an excuse to play the stale race card.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2374 Apr 24, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing surprises me much anymore. These turds, thankfully, weren't nearly as imaginative as a McVeigh.
Yeah but who know what was next if they hadn't got caught?

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Down on the bayou

#2376 Apr 24, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but who know what was next if they hadn't got caught?
I can't believe that they would think they had any chance of not getting caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min wichita-rick 30,647
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 6 min andet1987 2,951
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 9 min andet1987 1,064
2words into 2new words (May '12) 11 min Princess Hey 2,200
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min SweLL GirL 192,787
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 16 min andet1987 31,577
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 19 min Mega Monster 16,175
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 48 min Enzo49 56,794
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 51 min Princess Hey 145,414
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 7,192
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr andet1987 12,387
More from around the web