Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2314 Apr 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's used by many..:(
Sadly, yes. We have no shortage of low-rent crazies in this country though.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2315 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
The bombing is looking more and more like domestic terrorism. Who would do such a thing? That type of bomb is a favorite of white 'supremacists'. Golly, who might they have voted for recently?
How, exactly, is this looking like a case of domestic terrorism? Please share your wealth of expertise with us.

(P.S. This time of bomb is used in Afghanistan as well. I don't recall ever encountering the KKK or any white supremacists over there.)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2316 Apr 17, 2013

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2317 Apr 17, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
How, exactly, is this looking like a case of domestic terrorism? Please share your wealth of expertise with us.
(P.S. This time of bomb is used in Afghanistan as well. I don't recall ever encountering the KKK or any white supremacists over there.)
Yikes. time=type

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#2318 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, yes. We have no shortage of low-rent crazies in this country though.
I know...sad isn't it?

Location hidden

#2319 Apr 17, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know...sad isn't it?
Given the low-tech aspects of the devices, I'm thinking fringe, tea-party groups who are still smarting that Obama earned a second term as POTUS.

Frankly, if foreign terrorists are going to try something like this, they are going to go all out AND take 'responsibility' for the act.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2320 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Given the low-tech aspects of the devices, I'm thinking fringe, tea-party groups who are still smarting that Obama earned a second term as POTUS.
Frankly, if foreign terrorists are going to try something like this, they are going to go all out AND take 'responsibility' for the act.
Wrong again.

Bin Laden denied he had anything to do with 9/11 until several months afterward.

Location hidden

#2321 Apr 17, 2013
Golly- I wasn't talking about 9/11 and dude(?) doesn't bother to refute/deny tea party involvement!

VERY telling....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2322 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
The bombing is looking more and more like domestic terrorism. Who would do such a thing? That type of bomb is a favorite of white 'supremacists'. Golly, who might they have voted for recently?
I didn't know Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn were white supremasists.... I DO know Barry Obama started his political career with a fundraiser hosted in Ayer's home.
Le Puppet

United States

#2323 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Golly- I wasn't talking about 9/11 and dude(?) doesn't bother to refute/deny tea party involvement!
VERY telling....
Well it WAS Patriots day and tax day combined so yeah I think it is antigovernment homegrown crazies of that ilk.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2324 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Given the low-tech aspects of the devices, I'm thinking fringe, tea-party groups who are still smarting that Obama earned a second term as POTUS.
Ya think? Actually,this more and more looks like it has "occupy" fingerprints all over it.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2325 Apr 17, 2013
Update: Boston authorities have ID'd a suspect and an arrest is imminent. A young man caught on a camera image carrying/dropping black bag where 2nd bomb went off.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2326 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
VERY telling....
Could very well be the actions of yet another disillusioned Democrat ala Arizona.

So you don't consider 9/11 a terrorist act? Very telling...

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2327 Apr 17, 2013
okimar wrote:
Update: Boston authorities have ID'd a suspect and an arrest is imminent. A young man caught on a camera image carrying/dropping black bag where 2nd bomb went off.
CNN is reporting that an arrest has been made.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2328 Apr 17, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is reporting that an arrest has been made.
There are conflicting reports from various sources that deny an arrest and confirm one. Who to believe......

Location hidden

#2329 Apr 17, 2013
Le Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>Well it WAS Patriots day and tax day combined so yeah I think it is antigovernment homegrown crazies of that ilk.
Yes, those are two indicators that it was the work of home grown, anti-American terrorists. All terrorism is sad and tragic but, such acts committed in the greatest country in the world by disgruntled persons too lazy to accept the democratic process is particularly obscene.

Location hidden

#2330 Apr 17, 2013
CNN is likely jumping the gun in their quest to be #1.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2331 Apr 19, 2013
Can someone remind who the self-proclaimed Topix anti-terrorism expert is that was so sure that the Boston bombing was a case of "home-grown" terrorism? I wonder if he is related to that idiot Jay Mohr?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2332 Apr 19, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
Can someone remind who the self-proclaimed Topix anti-terrorism expert is that was so sure that the Boston bombing was a case of "home-grown" terrorism? I wonder if he is related to that idiot Jay Mohr?
Could beeeee.... I'm sure sh1theel is feeling remorse that it WASN'T some reichwing conspiracy type. He was SOOOOOO sure.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#2333 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Could beeeee.... I'm sure sh1theel is feeling remorse that it WASN'T some reichwing conspiracy type. He was SOOOOOO sure.
Once he wakes up, around noon, I'm sure he'll be along to blame it on Bush, or the Second Amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 15 min Just TLC 3,000
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min wichita-rick 152,767
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 45 min wichita-rick 1,206
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 57 min andet1987 7,755
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 133,974
raaxeeye77 1 hr raaxeeye77 1
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr andet1987 16,189
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 hr andet1987 1,127
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838
More from around the web