Sandy Hook Truthers

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2294 Apr 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Maybe an ex-judge responsible for the DA shootings in Texas... Wow..
Did you guys hear about that?
I don't live in Texas .... oooooooooooops forgot my place
Bystander

United States

#2295 Apr 16, 2013
Besides the obvious the FBI is looking at that it was Patriots Day in Boston and Tax Day.

"Marathon organizers created a custom marker for the 26th mile with the Sandy Hook Elementary school colors and 26 stars circling the town emblem. A 26-second moment of silence was held at the start of the race"

Makes you wonder if there is a connection since that is the area the blast was set off.

It makes you wonder what the Samdy Hook shooter was hiding when he destroyed his computer too.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2296 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#2297 Apr 16, 2013
Bystander wrote:
Besides the obvious the FBI is looking at that it was Patriots Day in Boston and Tax Day.
"Marathon organizers created a custom marker for the 26th mile with the Sandy Hook Elementary school colors and 26 stars circling the town emblem. A 26-second moment of silence was held at the start of the race"
Makes you wonder if there is a connection since that is the area the blast was set off.
It makes you wonder what the Samdy Hook shooter was hiding when he destroyed his computer too.
It's very sad and just a terrible thing to happen.
Yeah I heard the 26 mile race was symbolic of the 26 who died in the Sandyhook shootings and thats why many ran the race..

It just breaks my heart as I'm sure it does many..:(

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2298 Apr 16, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Anything your little heart desires!
What do you mean little?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2299 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean you don't find this interesting?

I love a mystery..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2300 Apr 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> It's very sad and just a terrible thing to happen.
Yeah I heard the 26 mile race was symbolic of the 26 who died in the Sandyhook shootings and thats why many ran the race..
It just breaks my heart as I'm sure it does many..:(
please realize the Marathon . here there and the Olympics is for ..........

The 300 Spartans
king leonidas, 300 spartans and the battle of thermopylae - the battles of marathon & artemisium - spartan warfare

the battles of marathon and the distance of apprx 26 miles

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2301 Apr 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean little?
It's a figure of speech!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2302 Apr 16, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean you don't find this interesting?
I love a mystery..
only Charlie Chan /Mr. Moto and the Bowery boys..
plus Abbott& Costello in private eyes

yes I do ..........

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2303 Apr 16, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's a figure of speech!
I know, I'm just yanking your chain today as I feel Tally might want to yank mine..LOL

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2304 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
please realize the Marathon . here there and the Olympics is for ..........
The 300 Spartans
king leonidas, 300 spartans and the battle of thermopylae - the battles of marathon & artemisium - spartan warfare
the battles of marathon and the distance of apprx 26 miles
There were contigents from other Greece city-states there too. Thracians,Ionians among others. The Spartans are best remembered because they had the largest force there and held the main pass. Then there is the legend of Leonidas going to a Seer for advice and it was foretold the victory would cost Sparta a King. Prophecy fulfilled.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2305 Apr 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>There were contigents from other Greece city-states there too. Thracians,Ionians among others. The Spartans are best remembered because they had the largest force there and held the main pass. Then there is the legend of Leonidas going to a Seer for advice and it was foretold the victory would cost Sparta a King. Prophecy fulfilled.
I studied the battle , and in reality the spartans were the smallest force but they held the bottle neck , great tactic against any over whelming force , so in actual combat they weren't fighting the 10,000 but the front hundreds . equal odds now ...

one disadvantage the armor was hot you only wore it when you came to blows but the Phalanx was the money maker

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2306 Apr 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>There were contigents from other Greece city-states there too. Thracians,Ionians among others. The Spartans are best remembered because they had the largest force there and held the main pass. Then there is the legend of Leonidas going to a Seer for advice and it was foretold the victory would cost Sparta a King. Prophecy fulfilled.
forgive my manners thanks for your input

5 people from here were at ground zero mostly leg wounds , thank god this idiot laid the bombs on the ground , waist high , damn as you know

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2307 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
forgive my manners thanks for your input
5 people from here were at ground zero mostly leg wounds , thank god this idiot laid the bombs on the ground , waist high , damn as you know
You're welcome. The Spartans were assigned the pass,or may have demanded it as they and the other Greeks KNEW they were the most capable and could/would bottleneck the Persians. The small front favored them,guarding their flanks.

Yeah,think bouncing betty..... Could've been a LOT worse.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2308 Apr 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. The Spartans were assigned the pass,or may have demanded it as they and the other Greeks KNEW they were the most capable and could/would bottleneck the Persians. The small front favored them,guarding their flanks.
Yeah,think bouncing betty..... Could've been a LOT worse.
claymores did the same didn't they ? sprayed waist high ,

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#2309 Apr 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
claymores did the same didn't they ? sprayed waist high ,
They could. They were "placed" mines. Meaning the person setting it out determined where it was pointed and how high. Claymores are directional. They spray about 600 steel ball bearings in a 60 degree arc. They can be set off by tripwire or be command detonated.

Bouncing bettys were buried and when stepped on set off a small propelling charge that shot the mine about up 3 feet,about 3 feet off the ground where the bursting charge detonated. Spraying fragments in a 360 degree spread they were/are one of the most lethal in land warfare. Developed by the Germans,adopted by many countries over the years.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2310 Apr 16, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>They could. They were "placed" mines. Meaning the person setting it out determined where it was pointed and how high. Claymores are directional. They spray about 600 steel ball bearings in a 60 degree arc. They can be set off by tripwire or be command detonated.
Bouncing bettys were buried and when stepped on set off a small propelling charge that shot the mine about up 3 feet,about 3 feet off the ground where the bursting charge detonated. Spraying fragments in a 360 degree spread they were/are one of the most lethal in land warfare. Developed by the Germans,adopted by many countries over the years.
my MOS claymore wasn't in my kit .... never even saw one ... was busy working on at the time new things , gps/cells/night vision /lasers

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2311 Apr 17, 2013
Today some gun laws come to the floor for a vote.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2312 Apr 17, 2013
The bombing is looking more and more like domestic terrorism. Who would do such a thing? That type of bomb is a favorite of white 'supremacists'. Golly, who might they have voted for recently?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#2313 Apr 17, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
The bombing is looking more and more like domestic terrorism. Who would do such a thing? That type of bomb is a favorite of white 'supremacists'. Golly, who might they have voted for recently?
I think it's used by many..:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min Fin Dogg 213,079
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 40 min SweLL GirL 10,338
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 44 min SweLL GirL 32,703
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 46 min SweLL GirL 7,172
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 1 hr Spotted Girl 14
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 1 hr RowdyRulzRacing 2,334
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr RowdyRulzRacing 46,229
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 3 hr Spotted Girl 55
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr pizzin around 73,329
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 3 hr Spotted Girl 42
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 hr oddie 21,423
More from around the web