Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
a person should do what they want, and not worry about some random person's opinions (or internet rants)
I agree with you and that said you have to respect that if someone runs or owns a business , the objective is to make profits. You choose to alter your appearance by getting tattoos. You can not get angry for someone else running their business the way they see fit. You can not have it both ways. In other words, your rights end where mine begin and I will never hire anyone with visible tattoos.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I don't have any, but I was thinking about getting a small one on my backside!
I personally never saw the value in getting one in a place where I would never see it! I have one cat so far, it's pretty girly. It's a small full-color butterfly on my left ankle just below the ankle bone. I've seen girls get them on top of their foot and everything, that just doesn't appeal to me. I was thinking of getting another one may be, something small and I was thinking of on my breast just above the nip. Another butterfly? Dunno, not into Chinese characters or anything like that. Also I'm kind of a wimp so what would I have to do about pain control first! LOL

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
a person should do what they want, and not worry about some random person's opinions (or internet rants)
That's absolutely true :)

“Livin' on the edge”

Since: Mar 13

West Coast USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so now you are judging what every woman feels about a man. Sort of narcissistic, don't ya think ? I happen to be 5-10. That is beside the point. I do not have tattoos and I do not hire people with visible tattoos. I think they are the mark of the insecure , usually the same people that are dumb enough to smoke. Yes, I know some tattoo people do not smoke. More often then not, when I see the minimum wage tatted person outside their convenience store, they are smoking.
I smoke. I drink. I have tattoos. I smoke weed socially. I own a pitbull.... What i have to confirm to you bottom end judgemental perfect beings such as you is- I work full time- I have savings- Own my own home- I own 3 cars- Have 2 beautiful daughters aged 8 and 11 (to the same mother) I don't have a criminal history, i contribute to society and i don't owe anyone a goddamn thing... These stereotypical assumptions people conclude only come from the weak and unstable. Usually fakeass people with a multitude of skeletons in their closet.

eatshit and die judgits.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

As to the very first post, seems a little, oh, I don't know, unfair, to judge everybody who has tattoos as being hypocrites based on the comments of one chick on a dating website.

But then again, I have tattoos, so a hypocrite, thus my opinion should be considered in the light of that fact...

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

3am_z_oasis wrote:
<quoted text>I smoke. I drink. I have tattoos. I smoke weed socially. I own a pitbull.... What i have to confirm to you bottom end judgemental perfect beings such as you is- I work full time- I have savings- Own my own home- I own 3 cars- Have 2 beautiful daughters aged 8 and 11 (to the same mother) I don't have a criminal history, i contribute to society and i don't owe anyone a goddamn thing... These stereotypical assumptions people conclude only come from the weak and unstable. Usually fakeass people with a multitude of skeletons in their closet.
eatshit and die judgits.
Thank you. You just prove my point and probably too stupid to realize how. Have a great day.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Tuco T wrote:
As to the very first post, seems a little, oh, I don't know, unfair, to judge everybody who has tattoos as being hypocrites based on the comments of one chick on a dating website.
But then again, I have tattoos, so a hypocrite, thus my opinion should be considered in the light of that fact...
I never said everybody. I do judge harshly people that get tattoos. I find their judgment lacking and that they are easily manipulated by Hollywood trends. You can disagree and that is fine . I do not get the point of permanently marking your body; Especially women, though I think it is ridiculous for anyone.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

3am_z_oasis wrote:
<quoted text>I smoke. I drink. I have tattoos. I smoke weed socially. I own a pitbull.... What i have to confirm to you bottom end judgemental perfect beings such as you is- I work full time- I have savings- Own my own home- I own 3 cars- Have 2 beautiful daughters aged 8 and 11 (to the same mother) I don't have a criminal history, i contribute to society and i don't owe anyone a goddamn thing... These stereotypical assumptions people conclude only come from the weak and unstable. Usually fakeass people with a multitude of skeletons in their closet.
eatshit and die judgits.
rAmen:-)

Level 1

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey TB-Allstar, you never said everybody?

Read the title of this thread, I'm just sayin'.

And YOU think tattoos are ridiculous? Well why didn't ya just say so?

And let me ask ya sumpin', why in the world would you think anybody cares how you "judge" them (be it "harshly" or not)? You think my tattoos are ridiculous? KUDOS! I couldn't be happier for ya! I ain't over her begin' to be your next BFF or anything, so no skin of my teeth. Personally I find your need to shout your trite condemnations at everybody not just like yourself a little off-putting, so I guess the chance of ushaving a beer together sometime was pretty small anywho.

So any way, having any luck with the online dating? I imagine with your sparkling personality and admirable open-mindedness you must just be swimming in matches...

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Tuco T wrote:
Hey TB-Allstar, you never said everybody?
Read the title of this thread, I'm just sayin'.
And YOU think tattoos are ridiculous? Well why didn't ya just say so?
And let me ask ya sumpin', why in the world would you think anybody cares how you "judge" them (be it "harshly" or not)? You think my tattoos are ridiculous? KUDOS! I couldn't be happier for ya! I ain't over her begin' to be your next BFF or anything, so no skin of my teeth. Personally I find your need to shout your trite condemnations at everybody not just like yourself a little off-putting, so I guess the chance of ushaving a beer together sometime was pretty small anywho.
So any way, having any luck with the online dating? I imagine with your sparkling personality and admirable open-mindedness you must just be swimming in matches...
I have no problem meeting women and I make sure I highlight that I have no tattoos. I think it actually helps more to meet women without having tattoos. Then again, evidently you care. You are getting so worked up over my comments. If you were truly secure in your decision to get tattoos, you would not get angry. I laugh if someone judges something about my appearance and move on my merry way. I understand you anger. You are probably finally getting it that you were manipulated by Hollywood to get your tattoos and now having a problem getting a good job.
CurryMuncher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. You just prove my point and probably too stupid to realize how. Have a great day.
your point? O.K little missy, please explain? I think you analistic types lack adventure and spice. I'm not a Fortun teller, However... I presieve you as a Fat Single Mother With NO prospects of gaining a happy future.

Oh shit, i didn't mean to be judgemental of someone iv'e never net. Sahlut.
CurryMuncher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

My spelling might be a bit Off... But i'm pissed and too stoned to giveAfuck.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Keep on personally attacking me. I will refrain from doing the same to you. If you were truly ok with your tattoos , you would not care. Obviously, you have nothing to support your decision to get tattoos, other than personally attacking a stranger you know nothing about, who simply disagrees with marking ones body. Which is my right, I might add in a forum that is based on opinions. Have a great day.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

I am so confused why it is being called a "Hollywood trend". I hardly ever notice many celebrities with tattoos.

Level 1

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Angry? Me? I'm just chattin' with ya, buddy. There has been no anger in my comments. None. Perhaps yer just used to people being angry with you. Might be the case, cuz, no offense, but yer kinda douche-y.

And if you are implying that my responding to yer thread is evidence that I care what yer opinion is (of my tattoos, or anything else actually), might I remind you this IS Topix. I am here to converse. And disagreements are far more interesting than circle-jerks of agreement.

But it seems your ego needs to believe your opinions have weight and value (both this thread and your responses to my comments are ample proof of this). And as I am one who enjoys pissing on the delusions of smug and facile folks like you, well, I think my work here is done.

Now go, run along and let those lucky ladies who are lining up for some of your attention have some. I'm gonna get back to being brainwashed by Hollywood on what trend I should follow next...

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Getting a tattoo somehow makes you a "tattoo person"....And that means you are lesser than people who never got a tattoo?

This is strange thinking.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

For those who would like a tattoo
now and then,
This could be the answer, without making
worrisome and permanent decisions.

http://blog.tattoosales.com/2011/06/24/how-to...

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

It is funny because as someone without tattoos. I like to point out that I have none on dating websites and I know that makes me more attractive. Using the car analogy. It is easier to sell a car without bumper stickers than flooded with bumper stickers.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

I don't have any tats (not my thing) but I don't see how someone having them makes them a hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone who pretends to be someone they are not. So, unless they are denying having any, they can't be called that.
I do however find it somewhat of a hypocrisy when someone gets a tattoo in a very obvious place and then gets offended when you ask them the meaning or why they picked that one. What a stupid thing to get offended over. I think next time I buy a shirt with words, I'll get offended at anyone who tries to read it. Sheesh!

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I don't have any tats (not my thing) but I don't see how someone having them makes them a hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone who pretends to be someone they are not. So, unless they are denying having any, they can't be called that.
I do however find it somewhat of a hypocrisy when someone gets a tattoo in a very obvious place and then gets offended when you ask them the meaning or why they picked that one. What a stupid thing to get offended over. I think next time I buy a shirt with words, I'll get offended at anyone who tries to read it. Sheesh!
Did you even read my first post. Many , I never said all, people with tattoos do not like when they are judged by their tattoos. I merely pointed out that people are always judging , like it or not. That is the way life goes. A person with a tattoo is being unfair and unreasonable to alter their appearance and just expect everyone to merrily agree and think what they did to their body is attractive and cool. Life does not work that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••