Tattoo people are hypocrites

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#107 Aug 27, 2013
The strange thing is:-not- getting a tattoo now seems to be the rebellious thing to do.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#108 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but smokers age quicker, they struggle to breathe and generally not as physically fit as someone their own age. Sorry, I think self destructive behavior is stupid. That is my opinion. I have no problem with that opinion. Wasting money on something that can only hurt you is not cool. I actually do feel sorry for people that were so insecure that they followed the crowd and started smoking , knowing its detrimental health benefits and can not quit. That is on the individual that caved to peer pressure and I feel tattoos are the same mentality.
Again, you judge others repeatedly......I neither smoke or drink alcohol, have done both in my younger years......but have no need to do either now, but I still don't judge others who do, they have their reasons!!!

Again, you believe it is all about the supposed "PEER" pressure and that's NOT always the case and just because someone smoked at one time, doesn't mean they will die from it.......I mean look at George Burns, the man smoked cigars and had a glass of brandy every night and lived to be a 100 years old.........on the other hand, there was a man who ate healthy, ran/jogged everyday and dropped dead at the age of 33 years old from a heart attack.....people will die when it's their time and it matters not how healthy you are!!!

I wonder what you do that in your life that someone might consider to be self-destructive behavior........care to share?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#109 Aug 27, 2013
Sigsbee wrote:
I wear my ball cap backwards. Makes me unique.
lol
I read that 'cup'.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#110 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I was on a singles sight and this lady was complaining that men are shallow , because so many do not like her tattoos; A choice she made with her body I might add. Reading her profile , she is saying that she wants a many over 6 ft., who makes over 80,000 and who is in good physical shape. I emailed her and challenged her on this, in a respectful way and she did not get back to me. I just do not understand how people can willingly alter their body and just expect everyone to go along and ignore that and if they judge they are shallow. People are going to judge appearance. The hypocrisy of this lady, especially on the height, is that one can not choose their height. I can argue that she is more shallow for judging something in a person that is not a choice. A man can not choose to be 6 foot tall, but this lady could have chosen not to get tattoos. Please tattoo folk , stop with your darn hypocrisy.
First, others have no right to judge you based on how you choose to decorate yourself. They do it just for themselves, and you have no right to say anything. Everything a person wears is just for them and nobody else, and only arrogant, controlling people think what others do is for them.

You cannot help who you like. If you want someone with a certain physical appearance or certain income, then that is what you want. But you are obligated as a decent person to keep all criticism of appearance choices to yourself.

You confuse JUDGING (making hateful comments, being prejudiced) with PREFERENCE. There is no difference between saying "all Black people use drugs or commit crimes" and "all tattooed people use drugs or commit crimes." There is a huge difference between not wanting a Black or tattooed person as a partner, and thinking bad things about them.
Kanye West

Los Angeles, CA

#111 Aug 27, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of getting something small with meaning, just slightly above the start of my crack....so when a certain someone bends me over, he can enjoy it! I try to think of everything!
Make it read Pony Rides - 50 Cents
I know some bruthas into robbing parking meters.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#112 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Tattoos weigh you down in more ways than one..J/k
Well let me tell you something...

I've worked for well over 40 years until I retired and have three tats that I got back in the day while serving this country...
Don't like it...too bad...

I've also smoked most of those years...Don't like it ...too bad...

My wife also has worked in a convenience stores, nursing homes, and many other places, smokes & has tats...don't like too damn bad...

It's called "Freedom"

We worked for the life we've lived...how about you?

We also have given... Raised two Nieces along with our own kids, supported many charities over the years and still take a meal to our 93 year old neighbor most every day...

You want to be judgemental...Get A Job Like Your Big Brother Bob ...otherwise FO & die!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#113 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you judge others repeatedly......I neither smoke or drink alcohol, have done both in my younger years......but have no need to do either now, but I still don't judge others who do, they have their reasons!!!
Again, you believe it is all about the supposed "PEER" pressure and that's NOT always the case and just because someone smoked at one time, doesn't mean they will die from it.......I mean look at George Burns, the man smoked cigars and had a glass of brandy every night and lived to be a 100 years old.........on the other hand, there was a man who ate healthy, ran/jogged everyday and dropped dead at the age of 33 years old from a heart attack.....people will die when it's their time and it matters not how healthy you are!!!
I wonder what you do that in your life that someone might consider to be self-destructive behavior........care to share?
He lived a Happy life...what more can a person ask for???

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#114 Aug 27, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He lived a Happy life...what more can a person ask for???
Yes he did and Gracie loved him everyday!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#115 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did and Gracie loved him everyday!!!
She sure did...:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#116 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did and Gracie loved him everyday!!!
Sometimes...Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...:)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#117 Aug 27, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes...Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder...:)
Oh ain't that the truth.......and it's sad that some can't see that!!!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#118 Aug 27, 2013
Well said!
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me tell you something...
I've worked for well over 40 years until I retired and have three tats that I got back in the day while serving this country...
Don't like it...too bad...
I've also smoked most of those years...Don't like it ...too bad...
My wife also has worked in a convenience stores, nursing homes, and many other places, smokes & has tats...don't like too damn bad...
It's called "Freedom"
We worked for the life we've lived...how about you?
We also have given... Raised two Nieces along with our own kids, supported many charities over the years and still take a meal to our 93 year old neighbor most every day...
You want to be judgemental...Get A Job Like Your Big Brother Bob ...otherwise FO & die!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#119 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid. Comparing smoking cigarettes to driving a car? lmao. You get somewhere with a car. The only place you get with cigarettes is a morgue. There is no redeeming value for smoking cigarettes. It is about the dumbest thing one can do to their body and it costs a lot of money. Bad health and empty pockets... Yea that sounds like a plan... NOTTTTT.
Hey!
I resemble that remark.
(A private joke for the oldies here in OB.)
Lol.
I love what some tattoos look like.
Thinking that the one picture Grace posted
of the celebrity was very pretty.
Gorgeous depth and color on the roses.
Nice placement too.
The problem (to my view) is the permanence of a tat so bold.
Decorating the body has been a part of humans for ever.
In both, beautiful ways and ugly.
I would love to get a big bold print like that.
Airbrushed. In makeup or paint.
To maybe wear on a special occasion,
with an outfit or dress chosen to show it off.
Then when the mood or mind changes,
the image can be erased or changed with ease.
I love Hollywood makeup and what it can do.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#120 Aug 28, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>are you twelve?
I do not think so. I do not put cartoons on my body. lol

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#121 Aug 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you judge others repeatedly......I neither smoke or drink alcohol, have done both in my younger years......but have no need to do either now, but I still don't judge others who do, they have their reasons!!!
Again, you believe it is all about the supposed "PEER" pressure and that's NOT always the case and just because someone smoked at one time, doesn't mean they will die from it.......I mean look at George Burns, the man smoked cigars and had a glass of brandy every night and lived to be a 100 years old.........on the other hand, there was a man who ate healthy, ran/jogged everyday and dropped dead at the age of 33 years old from a heart attack.....people will die when it's their time and it matters not how healthy you are!!!
I wonder what you do that in your life that someone might consider to be self-destructive behavior........care to share?
Again... WE ALL JUDGE .. Whether it is appearance or self destructive behaviour or whatever. To deny this is not being human. I hire people. Of course, I have to judge who is going to help me bring the most profits. I date people, of course I have to judge who is the best girl to bring home to mom and at the same time sexually excites me. etc. etc. etc. Life works that way.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#122 Aug 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
First, others have no right to judge you based on how you choose to decorate yourself. They do it just for themselves, and you have no right to say anything. Everything a person wears is just for them and nobody else, and only arrogant, controlling people think what others do is for them.
You cannot help who you like. If you want someone with a certain physical appearance or certain income, then that is what you want. But you are obligated as a decent person to keep all criticism of appearance choices to yourself.
You confuse JUDGING (making hateful comments, being prejudiced) with PREFERENCE. There is no difference between saying "all Black people use drugs or commit crimes" and "all tattooed people use drugs or commit crimes." There is a huge difference between not wanting a Black or tattooed person as a partner, and thinking bad things about them.
I have every right to say something in a forum that offers opinions. Not being hateful, being honest with my opinions. If you were truly secure in your life decisions, you would not care. No one told you to come to this thread. This thread is about hypocrisy and I stated it well in my first post. Have a great day

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#124 Aug 28, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I have every right to say something in a forum that offers opinions. Not being hateful, being honest with my opinions. If you were truly secure in your life decisions, you would not care. No one told you to come to this thread. This thread is about hypocrisy and I stated it well in my first post. Have a great day
So your butthurt by 1 girl you met while trolling a dating website because you didn't meet her standards and all people with ink are hypocrites because of it.

Yes, we all understood that from your first post.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#125 Aug 28, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your butthurt by 1 girl you met while trolling a dating website because you didn't meet her standards and all people with ink are hypocrites because of it.
Yes, we all understood that from your first post.
Not at all. I am in great shape. Have no problem meeting women. Just living my life. Personally attack me all that you want. I am ok with it. Have a great day.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#126 Aug 28, 2013
By the way I never said ALL people that have tattoos. You speaking for everyone shows me that you have delusions of grandeur. I just speak for myself and never include everyone of a demographic. I still think tattoos are stupid and ugly but again that is an opinion on appearance, which I have every right to voice in forum that allows people to express their opinions .

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#127 Aug 28, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
By the way I never said ALL people that have tattoos. You speaking for everyone shows me that you have delusions of grandeur. I just speak for myself and never include everyone of a demographic. I still think tattoos are stupid and ugly but again that is an opinion on appearance, which I have every right to voice in forum that allows people to express their opinions .
Weak. "Tattoo People are Hypocrites' was the name of your thread. Not "Tattoo Person".

But by all means, back peddle now, I don't mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word (Jan '09) 1 min Knock off purse s... 16,658
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sharlene45 194,855
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 min Calisportsgirl 4,776
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 201,801
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min Lucy the First 20,695
Word Association. (Nov '10) 5 min Calisportsgirl 19,339
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Calisportsgirl 18,539
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min Spotted Girl 32,706
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 11 min Go Blue Forever 7,904
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min It has gotta be 58,287
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 8 hr Northbound 8,540
More from around the web