SLACK

Ludington, MI

#86 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry , I do not approve of self destructive behavior and in fact I look down on it.
you drive a car?

use electricity?

buy electronics?

if so you are destroying the planet you live on, very self destructive

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#87 Aug 27, 2013
Can anyone just answer my question? Y'all people think it's funny to skip right over someone's voice; well my voice is sweet and I have informative things to say!
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#88 Aug 27, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Can anyone just answer my question? Y'all people think it's funny to skip right over someone's voice; well my voice is sweet and I have informative things to say!
what?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89 Aug 27, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
If an adult wants to get a tatoo, he should. I've known a number of highly-educated professionals who had a tatoo or more and the judgemental little guy who started this thread, who believes "Tatoo people are hypocrites" is just mistaken.

I've never seen definitive data, polls, studies, etc. that support his "all people with tatoos do drugs, are low-class, and/or smoke" assumptions. That said, I've chosen to not get one, because I happen to believe I'm fine the way I am now.

So decide what you want to do. For future reference, remember that gravity is kind to nobody and a poorly-placed tatoo on virtually any 80-year old is just sad. Also, ask around and check out the artist and his rep, before getting the tatoo.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#90 Aug 27, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
lol
You want one of my thoughts?
Be careful about your significant other being jealous of the tattoo guy. Maybe get a female or gay guy to do it.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#91 Aug 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You want one of my thoughts?
Be careful about your significant other being jealous of the tattoo guy. Maybe get a female or gay guy to do it.
I did think of that and Thank you!

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92 Aug 27, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>you drive a car?
use electricity?
buy electronics?
if so you are destroying the planet you live on, very self destructive
How stupid. Comparing smoking cigarettes to driving a car? lmao. You get somewhere with a car. The only place you get with cigarettes is a morgue. There is no redeeming value for smoking cigarettes. It is about the dumbest thing one can do to their body and it costs a lot of money. Bad health and empty pockets... Yea that sounds like a plan... NOTTTTT.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#93 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid. Comparing smoking cigarettes to driving a car? lmao. You get somewhere with a car. The only place you get with cigarettes is a morgue. There is no redeeming value for smoking cigarettes. It is about the dumbest thing one can do to their body and it costs a lot of money. Bad health and empty pockets... Yea that sounds like a plan... NOTTTTT.
Sounds like if someone doesn't live their life exactly they way you think they should, you look down on them.

Hopefully we'll have a good winter so I can indulge in my favourite self-destructive behaviour... extreme snowboarding.

You can sit in your armchair sipping cocoa and watching reruns of Matlock.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#95 Aug 27, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like if someone doesn't live their life exactly they way you think they should, you look down on them.
Hopefully we'll have a good winter so I can indulge in my favourite self-destructive behaviour... extreme snowboarding.
You can sit in your armchair sipping cocoa and watching reruns of Matlock.
Smoke away. I don't give a shit. As long as you keep that secondhand smoke away from me.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#96 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid. Comparing smoking cigarettes to driving a car? lmao. You get somewhere with a car. The only place you get with cigarettes is a morgue. There is no redeeming value for smoking cigarettes. It is about the dumbest thing one can do to their body and it costs a lot of money. Bad health and empty pockets... Yea that sounds like a plan... NOTTTTT.
You do know that NOT everyone who smokes will actually die from it, right?

Just about every comment you have made is putting people down who don't live life like you do......you really need to not be so damn judgmental towards people you don't even know!!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#97 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Smoke away. I don't give a shit. As long as you keep that secondhand smoke away from me.
Not sure how you translated extreme snowboarding into smoking. I don't smoke cigarettes. Smoked some amazing Russian Haze in Amsterdam a few ago though.

“Happy Halloween!”

Who or what are you going to b

#98 Aug 27, 2013
I have a couple tats. Both inked when I was still a teenager in a time when teens didn't get tats. It was cool then, wasn't "trendy" and made stand me out from the crowd which is why I got them.(I was also the first kid in town to wear an earring which shocked a great many adults.)

These days a lot of guys wear earrings and gals have tats. I find it amusing that people follow such trends to "show their individuality". When tats became a yuppie trend I started looking for someone to remove mine. I hate trendiness. The earring went LONG ago.

But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
Sigsbee

Austin, TX

#99 Aug 27, 2013
I wear my ball cap backwards. Makes me unique.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#100 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that NOT everyone who smokes will actually die from it, right?
Just about every comment you have made is putting people down who don't live life like you do......you really need to not be so damn judgmental towards people you don't even know!!!
Yes but smokers age quicker, they struggle to breathe and generally not as physically fit as someone their own age. Sorry, I think self destructive behavior is stupid. That is my opinion. I have no problem with that opinion. Wasting money on something that can only hurt you is not cool. I actually do feel sorry for people that were so insecure that they followed the crowd and started smoking , knowing its detrimental health benefits and can not quit. That is on the individual that caved to peer pressure and I feel tattoos are the same mentality.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#101 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Just think, she could have donated that money she paid for that tattoo to autistic cause. That would have been a better tribute.
My niece does quite a lot for Autism...she did the tattoo for herself and her beloved daughter...I see nothing wrong with this...and I am VERY proud of both my niece and her daughter...

How about if you walk a mile in her shoes???

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#102 Aug 27, 2013
Years ago, I thought about getting some anchor tattoos on my arms.
But since my forearms were regular sized and I'm not too keen on spinach, I decided against it.

;-)

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#103 Aug 27, 2013
Why are you people even concerned about an anonymous stranger on the nets opinion is online? Seriously? If you are truly secure in your decision to uglify your body, you would bypass this thread and laugh . I laugh when people make fun of something about my appearance and walk away. That is because I am secure about myself and my decisions on what I wear and how I carry myself. I see a lot of defense mechanisms at work here, which leads me to believe that many of you people that are inked have buyers remorse. That is too bad.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#104 Aug 27, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
Years ago, I thought about getting some anchor tattoos on my arms.
But since my forearms were regular sized and I'm not too keen on spinach, I decided against it.
;-)
Tattoos weigh you down in more ways than one..J/k

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#105 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Why are you people even concerned about an anonymous stranger on the nets opinion is online? Seriously? If you are truly secure in your decision to uglify your body, you would bypass this thread and laugh . I laugh when people make fun of something about my appearance and walk away. That is because I am secure about myself and my decisions on what I wear and how I carry myself. I see a lot of defense mechanisms at work here, which leads me to believe that many of you people that are inked have buyers remorse. That is too bad.
I have no tattoos...no I have no remorse what so ever...
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#106 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
are you twelve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Wolftracks 148,960
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 6 min Sam 33
Ohio Sam sucks Co ck 12 min Righdownthemiddle 1
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 14 min Mitt s Santorum S... 21
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min a_visitor 22,218
Word Association (Mar '10) 19 min White Fire 16,109
News System Rigged 26 min Enter Username 3
True or False Game 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 377
Family shocked after texting dead grandmother, ... 3 hr Protoham 9
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE