Tattoo people are hypocrites

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#66 Aug 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
The people who work at the convenience mart by my house have tattoos and smoke that must mean that everyone who works at a convenience mart does!
Derrr. What a stupid argument.
I never said everyone. I said MOST people who smoke have tattoos.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#67 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> My proof ... Look at the lowlides that smoke outside a convenience store. Tatttoos all over. Every freaking prison. Emulate Hollywood scum and prisoners.... I'm still not hiring you.
Wow, you aren't very bright, are ya? Just because a person smokes and has tattoos doesn't mean they are a lowlife......remember that some people might have gotten tattooed as a young adult and have seen changed their ways and getting a tattoo removed is not as easy as getting one in the first place.

No one who has tattoos is trying to EMULATE anyone from Hollywood......again, all you post is asinine comments with no evidence to back up your claims!!!

Level 9

#68 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
Everyone judges appearance. I think those eyesores are disgustung. Its my right to think that way. I see people that do that to their bodies as insecure, impulsive followers that do not think of long term ramifications of thei action.
It is your right to your opinion, but then DON'T start out calling people with tattoos as being hypocritical because by your own comments you have done NOTHING but judge folks you don't even know!!!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#69 Aug 27, 2013
They also appear biased against those who choose not to get one.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#70 Aug 27, 2013
My previous post should not be construed as an answer to post #68.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#71 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> I never said everyone. I said MOST people who smoke have tattoos.
Some of the greatest minds to ever exist were smokers. What on earth does that have to do with anything?

Level 9

#72 Aug 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
They also appear biased against those who choose not to get one.
Do you have evidence to back this up or are you just speaking outta your azz?

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#73 Aug 27, 2013
Am I a hypocrite for wanting a tattoo?

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#74 Aug 27, 2013
She's talking about 'me' listen up!
No tattoos!
But 'i' can't say that for 'my' children-and one particular grandchild.
"Shame on her!"
Ain't say'n!
Too embracing!
Pop Pa ('me')
What can 'i' say?
It's the fad of today...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#75 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence to back this up or are you just speaking outta your azz?
Based on the negative Icons I got about my choice not to follow the crowd and get a tattoo some 35 years ago, it looks like somebody is biased against my choice. Your choice of verbiage here hardly creates the impression that you are very well bred.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#76 Aug 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> well bred.
"Maybe 'i' should do it!"
=Ready when you are!=

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#77 Aug 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your right to your opinion, but then DON'T start out calling people with tattoos as being hypocritical because by your own comments you have done NOTHING but judge folks you don't even know!!!
We all judge people on appearance. If you say you do not you are full of crap. you just do not like that people think tattoos are ugly and low class. I wonder how many women are going to date fat midgets with no money. hmmmmmm. Just how I started the thread... hypocrites with a capital H .

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#78 Aug 27, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the greatest minds to ever exist were smokers. What on earth does that have to do with anything?
Anyone that smokes now is a freaking idiot. Sorry , I do not approve of self destructive behavior and in fact I look down on it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#79 Aug 27, 2013
Y'all people can just keep skipping right over my post, like I'm no one!

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#80 Aug 27, 2013
all men want me wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED!!!
I've never understood people adulterating their bodies with tattoos and piercings.
Why is it so many men and women with tattoos are overweight and darn ugly? Should be spending the money on something else...a tattoo says "More money than sense".
An old B/F of mine had a piercing through his erm...head...he was proud of it, no way was that thing going in my mouth or anywhere else.
Most tattooists look like they have never had a wash...
When I make out, I want to be examining all of the body, I like to see wrinkles, moles and blemishes, I don't want to be staring at Betty Boop, or a tattoo that says Mom or the name of his former wife...
As for girls with tattoos on their backs, why? They can't see it, and if it is a 'spiritual' thing, then shouldn't they be following the relevant belief? I always say a tattoo on the small of the back is something for the guy to read why he is up to his business lol
My body is great, I want it to stay looking great for as long as I can, if I owned a Rolls Royce, Ferrari or whatever, would I put some dumb cartoon picture on it and spoil the looks?
Heck no!!!!
Excellent post and I keep myself in good shape by the way with no tattoos...:)))))

Level 6

Location hidden

#81 Aug 27, 2013
Is that how many chins you have, because I'm confused with your icon!

Level 9

#82 Aug 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the negative Icons I got about my choice not to follow the crowd and get a tattoo some 35 years ago, it looks like somebody is biased against my choice. Your choice of verbiage here hardly creates the impression that you are very well bred.
My guess is it's less about your opinion on a tattoo and more having to do with the fact that folks simply don't like you!!!

Your insults just prove how little you understand things.

Level 9

#83 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone that smokes now is a freaking idiot. Sorry , I do not approve of self destructive behavior and in fact I look down on it.
And you opinion about what others do means what? NOT A DAMN THING......except it's your opinion!!!

Level 9

#84 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> We all judge people on appearance. If you say you do not you are full of crap. you just do not like that people think tattoos are ugly and low class. I wonder how many women are going to date fat midgets with no money. hmmmmmm. Just how I started the thread... hypocrites with a capital H .
Sorry, not my place to judge others......I may have my opinions about things, but it is not my place to judge!!!

Personally, not attracted to small individuals and by the way, they aren't called midgets, the correct terminology is Little People or just people!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#85 Aug 27, 2013
all men want me wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREED!!!
I've never understood people adulterating their bodies with tattoos and piercings.
Why is it so many men and women with tattoos are overweight and darn ugly? Should be spending the money on something else...a tattoo says "More money than sense".
An old B/F of mine had a piercing through his erm...head...he was proud of it, no way was that thing going in my mouth or anywhere else.
Most tattooists look like they have never had a wash...
When I make out, I want to be examining all of the body, I like to see wrinkles, moles and blemishes, I don't want to be staring at Betty Boop, or a tattoo that says Mom or the name of his former wife...
As for girls with tattoos on their backs, why? They can't see it, and if it is a 'spiritual' thing, then shouldn't they be following the relevant belief? I always say a tattoo on the small of the back is something for the guy to read why he is up to his business lol
My body is great, I want it to stay looking great for as long as I can, if I owned a Rolls Royce, Ferrari or whatever, would I put some dumb cartoon picture on it and spoil the looks?
Heck no!!!!
MOM! lol
It makes me think of my father. He was in the Navy in WWII. He never talked to me about sex or told dirty jokes except this one, I think was from the Navy.
I'm going to get a "M" tattooed on each butt cheek. That way, when I do somersaults naked, it says "WOW MOM WOW MOM".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 min stacked and proud 10,030
Poll What features would you like in a girl? (Feb '13) 2 min DILF 180
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 3 min stacked and proud 5,521
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min stacked and proud 18,665
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min DILF 32,877
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,661
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 8 min DILF 6,318
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 23 min DILF 2,482
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min CJ Rocker 169,457
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Krypteia 29,721