|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Just think, she could have donated that money she paid for that tattoo to autistic cause. That would have been a better tribute.
What do you do to help out others? What do you donate? How much do you weigh? Have you helped a widow lately? Did you see a young sad teen along the way, stop and ask if you could help them.
Or is your nose so up your @ss all you see is the s#it you spew forth.

By the way, yes, I've ink. Got my first at 48 ...now have 4. You would never know I have any ..unless I felt like showing them for the day.

Also, I donate. I don't weigh much. I have helped more widows than I thought I could. I've helped more teens to become good adults. And I always try to understand that which I feel all-up-mighty about. Because when is all said and done. We are all the same, no matter what. When I judge others, I ask what small comings I have to make me do so. Trust me, one is no better or worse than the other when it comes to humans.

By the way...I am DC tells it like it is. I switched out accounts to prop Norcal.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.

Jean de La Fontaine

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a nice "Enter Here" with an arrow pointing down?
Bwhahahahahahahahaha.

I was contemplating making a couple of similar suggestions, but decided that I didn't want to get punched in the throat.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Dragon Dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do to help out others? What do you donate? How much do you weigh? Have you helped a widow lately? Did you see a young sad teen along the way, stop and ask if you could help them.
Or is your nose so up your @ss all you see is the s#it you spew forth.
By the way, yes, I've ink. Got my first at 48 ...now have 4. You would never know I have any ..unless I felt like showing them for the day.
Also, I donate. I don't weigh much. I have helped more widows than I thought I could. I've helped more teens to become good adults. And I always try to understand that which I feel all-up-mighty about. Because when is all said and done. We are all the same, no matter what. When I judge others, I ask what small comings I have to make me do so. Trust me, one is no better or worse than the other when it comes to humans.
By the way...I am DC tells it like it is. I switched out accounts to prop Norcal.
Thank you and what an awesome comment.......you rock to me:-)

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahaha.
I was contemplating making a couple of similar suggestions, but decided that I didn't want to get punched in the throat.
Apparently you exhibit more restraint than I do!!......lol

I couldn't resist.

It was either that or tattoo a picture of her mother-in-laws face there...... 8-)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't resist.
It was either that or tattoo a picture of her mother-in-laws face there...... 8-)
At the risk of getting punched in the throat anyway...

Or a picture of her father, with the words "NO ENTRY".

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the risk of getting punched in the throat anyway...
Or a picture of her father, with the words "NO ENTRY".
lol.....yep, good one.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't resist.
I'm glad you think you know so much; but I don't have a mother in law!
Thank you though...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think you know so much; but I don't have a mother in law!
Thank you though...
If you did......wouldn't that be funny?

Come on now....

8-)

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did......wouldn't that be funny?
Come on now....
8-)
Why would I want to do something like that? If I get a tattoo down there or back there, it would be of something of significance!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and what an awesome comment.......you rock to me:-)
I put up with wee dragon account for the day. Am keeping it at the 6th level, purple so suits the avatar.

You're welcome and thank you.
Am pretty fond of you too!

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I still see tattoos mostly amongst the lowest people . They are insrvure and imitate Celebs. Most tatted people smoke as well. I observe and see this. An occassional professional does not change what I see.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I put up with wee dragon account for the day. Am keeping it at the 6th level, purple so suits the avatar.
You're welcome and thank you.
Am pretty fond of you too!
:-)

I have the same thing going on with this avatar almost to level 9 and my other will stay at level 8, blue and orange are my grandchild's favorite colors.......lol!!!

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
I still see tattoos mostly amongst the lowest people . They are insrvure and imitate Celebs. Most tatted people smoke as well. I observe and see this. An occassional professional does not change what I see.
Unless you have a study backing up your claims, they are only that - claims.

I'm tattoo'd and don't smoke. Most of my friends that are tattoo'd do not smoke. Among my circle of friends, most of the smokers (and drinkers) are not tattoo'd.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

tampabayallstar wrote:
Also, will add that I am seeing no tattoos amongst the lowest people. So, depends on where you are looking.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

tampabayallstar wrote:
Provide some evidence that backs up your claim, because obviously you are posting BS and judging people who you don't even know!!!

Again, people get tattoos for all sorts of reasons, and I doubt any of the reasons has to do with being insecure about themselves!!!

From an article about inking:
An online survey conducted by Harris Interactive in 2012 found that 21 percent of Americans have at least one tattoo. Among those aged 25 to 29, the number jumps to 30 percent. Twenty-eight percent of Americans 30 to 39 years old have at least one tattoo. Thirty percent said they felt sexier with a tattoo. One quarter say that having a tattoo makes them feel more rebellious, 21 percent say it makes them feel attractive and strong, 16 percent say it makes them feel more spiritual and some say it makes them feel more healthy (nine percent), intelligent (eight percent) or athletic (eight percent).

Those without tattoos have distinctly different viewpoints.
At least two in five say people with tattoos are less attractive (45 percent) or sexy (39 percent).
One quarter say that people with tattoos are less intelligent (27 percent), healthy (25 percent) or spiritual (25 percent).
Half of those without tattoos say people with tattoos are more rebellious (50 percent).

I selected a random sample of 20 young ladies from 18 to 36 years of age. These women were interviewed in October and November 2012, and the results proved to be surprising. These participants bore no outward signs of tattoos when wearing their work attire. One young lady, a waitress, claimed to have 15 separate tattoos, yet there were no visible signs of tattoos.
It is recognized that due to the relatively small size of the random sample, the margin of error is too great to draw any valid conclusions. However, the consistency of the responses would indicate that these young ladies speak, perhaps, for most young women in their age group. They were intelligent, articulate and attractive young people seemingly glad to share their experiences with tattooing.
Of the 20 participants, 70 percent had one or more tattoos. Thirty percent had no tattoos.
http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/article_38b7...

Now, go educate yourself.......and by the way, I'm 50 now, am married, have grown children and grandchildren.......I also have completed my Post graduate degree and seriously thought like you did when I was younger.......but in reality, what people do regarding ink and piercings is up to that individual, but you really need to stop judging them or you yourself are a hypocrite.

Everyone on my tattoos was done for a reason and have meaning!!!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I have never had the urge to get a tattoo myself. When nearly all the younger guys in my department at work were getting tattoos on their forearms at work some 35 years ago, I refused to follow suit. An older worker once asked me why I didn't get one. I answered something to the effect that if others jump off a bridge, am I supposed to do the same. The older worker then told me he agreed with me and respected my decision not to get a tattoo like the other guys.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide some evidence that backs up your claim, because obviously you are posting BS and judging people who you don't even know!!!
Again, people get tattoos for all sorts of reasons, and I doubt any of the reasons has to do with being insecure about themselves!!!
From an article about inking:
An online survey conducted by Harris Interactive in 2012 found that 21 percent of Americans have at least one tattoo. Among those aged 25 to 29, the number jumps to 30 percent. Twenty-eight percent of Americans 30 to 39 years old have at least one tattoo. Thirty percent said they felt sexier with a tattoo. One quarter say that having a tattoo makes them feel more rebellious, 21 percent say it makes them feel attractive and strong, 16 percent say it makes them feel more spiritual and some say it makes them feel more healthy (nine percent), intelligent (eight percent) or athletic (eight percent).
Those without tattoos have distinctly different viewpoints.
At least two in five say people with tattoos are less attractive (45 percent) or sexy (39 percent).
One quarter say that people with tattoos are less intelligent (27 percent), healthy (25 percent) or spiritual (25 percent).
Half of those without tattoos say people with tattoos are more rebellious (50 percent).
I selected a random sample of 20 young ladies from 18 to 36 years of age. These women were interviewed in October and November 2012, and the results proved to be surprising. These participants bore no outward signs of tattoos when wearing their work attire. One young lady, a waitress, claimed to have 15 separate tattoos, yet there were no visible signs of tattoos.
It is recognized that due to the relatively small size of the random sample, the margin of error is too great to draw any valid conclusions. However, the consistency of the responses would indicate that these young ladies speak, perhaps, for most young women in their age group. They were intelligent, articulate and attractive young people seemingly glad to share their experiences with tattooing.
Of the 20 participants, 70 percent had one or more tattoos. Thirty percent had no tattoos.
http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/article_38b7...
Now, go educate yourself.......and by the way, I'm 50 now, am married, have grown children and grandchildren.......I also have completed my Post graduate degree and seriously thought like you did when I was younger.......but in reality, what people do regarding ink and piercings is up to that individual, but you really need to stop judging them or you yourself are a hypocrite.
Everyone on my tattoos was done for a reason and have meaning!!!
My proof ... Look at the lowlides that smoke outside a convenience store. Tatttoos all over. Every freaking prison. Emulate Hollywood scum and prisoners.... I'm still not hiring you.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Everyone judges appearance. I think those eyesores are disgustung. Its my right to think that way. I see people that do that to their bodies as insecure, impulsive followers that do not think of long term ramifications of thei action.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

The people who work at the convenience mart by my house have tattoos and smoke that must mean that everyone who works at a convenience mart does!

Derrr. What a stupid argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Princess Hey 143,962
Fergson Police Dept. 2 min Bill 43
Things Men Should Do .... (Mar '11) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 261
nascar.... (Feb '14) 13 min ---Word Woman--- 362
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min chot 18,099
"JOB FAIR" @ Ferguson 21 min This Is Funny 2
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min mrbill3 40,110
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,899
Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 132
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr chot 527