Tattoo people are hypocrites

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#24 Jul 31, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I know some tattoo people do not smoke. More often then not, when I see the minimum wage tatted person outside their convenience store, they are smoking.
What a stupid remark. Not all tatted people are minimum wager store clerks.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#25 Jul 31, 2013
Shoot. I misspelled "wage". Oops.

“All Men Want Me???”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Off Course They Do!!

#26 Jul 31, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I was on a singles sight and this lady was complaining that men are shallow , because so many do not like her tattoos; A choice she made with her body I might add. Reading her profile , she is saying that she wants a many over 6 ft., who makes over 80,000 and who is in good physical shape. I emailed her and challenged her on this, in a respectful way and she did not get back to me. I just do not understand how people can willingly alter their body and just expect everyone to go along and ignore that and if they judge they are shallow. People are going to judge appearance. The hypocrisy of this lady, especially on the height, is that one can not choose their height. I can argue that she is more shallow for judging something in a person that is not a choice. A man can not choose to be 6 foot tall, but this lady could have chosen not to get tattoos. Please tattoo folk , stop with your darn hypocrisy.
AGREED!!!

I've never understood people adulterating their bodies with tattoos and piercings.

Why is it so many men and women with tattoos are overweight and darn ugly? Should be spending the money on something else...a tattoo says "More money than sense".

An old B/F of mine had a piercing through his erm...head...he was proud of it, no way was that thing going in my mouth or anywhere else.

Most tattooists look like they have never had a wash...

When I make out, I want to be examining all of the body, I like to see wrinkles, moles and blemishes, I don't want to be staring at Betty Boop, or a tattoo that says Mom or the name of his former wife...

As for girls with tattoos on their backs, why? They can't see it, and if it is a 'spiritual' thing, then shouldn't they be following the relevant belief? I always say a tattoo on the small of the back is something for the guy to read why he is up to his business lol

My body is great, I want it to stay looking great for as long as I can, if I owned a Rolls Royce, Ferrari or whatever, would I put some dumb cartoon picture on it and spoil the looks?

Heck no!!!!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#28 Jul 31, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys who criticize any gal's "wish list" of physical characteristics, income, etc. in a guy make me laugh. Whatever she wants is what she wants. It's for her to say whether the guy meets her wish list criteria or not.
What, he's going to badger her into changing her "wish list" criteria? Then having the guy criticise a gal for having tats is so sour grapes whiny! If tats aren't on his "wish lish" in a gal, he should just move on! LMAO
lol.. good points CJ..
dude was turned away by a hot girl with tats,,, doncha think??
lol.
My wish includes a man with a complete set of Star Wars / Shrek and True Blood..
the heart knows what the heart wants...

:)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 31, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. good points CJ..
dude was turned away by a hot girl with tats,,, doncha think??
lol.
My wish includes a man with a complete set of Star Wars / Shrek and True Blood..
the heart knows what the heart wants...
:)
Can you say the words "bum hurt? I knew you could! The show today is brought to you by the words "average","reje cted" and "whiner." LOL

Level 7

clap your hands!

#30 Jul 31, 2013
I'm guessing his wish list of woman traits includes "no tattoos" and he's probably overlooking some very nice / decent women because of it.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#31 Jul 31, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Heart with angels wings?
Ha, I have one of those.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#32 Jul 31, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid remark. Not all tatted people are minimum wager store clerks.
My money is that a higher percent of tatted people are inmates than Doctors.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#33 Jul 31, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> My money is that a higher percent of tatted people are inmates than Doctors.
That seems glaringly apparent, Captain Obvious!

Man, I can't slip one past you, can I? LOL.

Enjoy your day!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#34 Jul 31, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I was on a singles sight and this lady was complaining that men are shallow , because so many do not like her tattoos; A choice she made with her body I might add. Reading her profile , she is saying that she wants a many over 6 ft., who makes over 80,000 and who is in good physical shape. I emailed her and challenged her on this, in a respectful way and she did not get back to me. I just do not understand how people can willingly alter their body and just expect everyone to go along and ignore that and if they judge they are shallow. People are going to judge appearance. The hypocrisy of this lady, especially on the height, is that one can not choose their height. I can argue that she is more shallow for judging something in a person that is not a choice. A man can not choose to be 6 foot tall, but this lady could have chosen not to get tattoos. Please tattoo folk , stop with your darn hypocrisy.
As long as the wallet is green... No matter what decade of time period.... Keeps on going!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35 Aug 25, 2013
I always thought CHERYL COLE is a
beautiful looking woman, looks
so good on camera.. very photogenic...
but what EVER made her decide to do a tattoo
like this!!!.
It looks awful, IMO... I think it's away too big,
To me, it looks like a skin disease...
But obviously she likes it!!
so there's no accounting for taste.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36 Aug 26, 2013
My niece has a daughter with autism...so my niece had the Autism symbol tattooed on her leg...

I thought it was a GREAT tribute to her daughter...:)

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#37 Aug 27, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
My niece has a daughter with autism...so my niece had the Autism symbol tattooed on her leg...
I thought it was a GREAT tribute to her daughter...:)
Just think, she could have donated that money she paid for that tattoo to autistic cause. That would have been a better tribute.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#38 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Just think, she could have donated that money she paid for that tattoo to autistic cause. That would have been a better tribute.
Not necessarily.

Think of the tattoo as advertisement. Could end up resulting in more donations to autistic causes that a single donation.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Location hidden

#39 Aug 27, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily.
Think of the tattoo as advertisement. Could end up resulting in more donations to autistic causes that a single donation.
.... Or more likely detract people from donating. Most people that have tattoos are the lowest classes in society, visit any prison. Maybe a few professionals have them but not many. No bumper stickers on this car...;)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#40 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>.... Or more likely detract people from donating. Most people that have tattoos are the lowest classes in society, visit any prison. Maybe a few professionals have them but not many. No bumper stickers on this car...;)
No thanks. I'll leave the visiting of prisons up to you.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#41 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>.... Or more likely detract people from donating. Most people that have tattoos are the lowest classes in society, visit any prison. Maybe a few professionals have them but not many. No bumper stickers on this car...;)
Oh it's way more than a few professionals. I work in a University where I'd say 50% of the profs and assistant profs have visible ink. The other 50% may or may not.

You're just not paying attention, ink is mainstream now
and no longer the kiss of death in the workplace. Doctors, lawyers, bankers, brokers, teachers... you name it, ink is no longer frowned upon

Don't believe me, read the Forbes article about it from Feb 2013.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#42 Aug 27, 2013
I'd rather date a nice person with "bumper stickers" than date a person with a crappy attitude who judges people by their "bumper stickers".

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#43 Aug 27, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of getting something small with meaning, just slightly above the start of my crack....so when a certain someone bends me over, he can enjoy it! I try to think of everything!
How about a nice "Enter Here" with an arrow pointing down?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#44 Aug 27, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I do not have tattoos and I do not hire people with visible tattoos. I think they are the mark of the insecure , usually the same people that are dumb enough to smoke.
Seems you judge people with tattoo's as being insecure, smoking and God knows what else......I was 38 years old before I go my first tattoo and it was placed for a reason, in fact.......I have a total of 5 tattoos, but it appears as if I only have 3 and they are NOT visible unless I want them to be.

People get tattoos for all sorts of reasons and you might educate yourself on them before judging the individual who gets them!!!

My suggestion is try watching Ink Master or Best Ink.......you just might gain an understanding of why people do them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post unpopular opinion, only comment agree or ... 10 min liam cul8r 9
In honor of princess hey (Apr '14) 13 min Princess Hey 296
name things that are short 1 hr dumptrump 86
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 4,018
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 16,629
How Did You Find TOPIX? (Mar '13) 2 hr night machine 112
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 12,015
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 39,577
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr Doobie Time 230,108