Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I was on a singles sight and this lady was complaining that men are shallow , because so many do not like her tattoos; A choice she made with her body I might add. Reading her profile , she is saying that she wants a many over 6 ft., who makes over 80,000 and who is in good physical shape. I emailed her and challenged her on this, in a respectful way and she did not get back to me. I just do not understand how people can willingly alter their body and just expect everyone to go along and ignore that and if they judge they are shallow. People are going to judge appearance. The hypocrisy of this lady, especially on the height, is that one can not choose their height. I can argue that she is more shallow for judging something in a person that is not a choice. A man can not choose to be 6 foot tall, but this lady could have chosen not to get tattoos. Please tattoo folk , stop with your darn hypocrisy.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I don't have any, but I was thinking about getting a small one on my backside!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
A little mouse maybe..?

“More Brains Than .....”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Mom said, "Never get a tattoo where a Judge can see it."

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
That is your business. I do not understand why anyone of either gender would want to alter their body, especially women. Smooth skin on a woman is wonderful, why mess with that, because of some Hollywood fad. It is your body and expect that others will not like it.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>A little mouse maybe..?
I was thinking of getting something small with meaning, just slightly above the start of my crack....so when a certain someone bends me over, he can enjoy it! I try to think of everything!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
I was on a singles sight and this lady was complaining that men are shallow , because so many do not like her tattoos; A choice she made with her body I might add. Reading her profile , she is saying that she wants a many over 6 ft., who makes over 80,000 and who is in good physical shape. I emailed her and challenged her on this, in a respectful way and she did not get back to me. I just do not understand how people can willingly alter their body and just expect everyone to go along and ignore that and if they judge they are shallow. People are going to judge appearance. The hypocrisy of this lady, especially on the height, is that one can not choose their height. I can argue that she is more shallow for judging something in a person that is not a choice. A man can not choose to be 6 foot tall, but this lady could have chosen not to get tattoos. Please tattoo folk , stop with your darn hypocrisy.
Ink or no ink, no woman wants to date a short loser.

“Just my opinion”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink or no ink, no woman wants to date a short loser.
Oh so now you are judging what every woman feels about a man. Sort of narcissistic, don't ya think ? I happen to be 5-10. That is beside the point. I do not have tattoos and I do not hire people with visible tattoos. I think they are the mark of the insecure , usually the same people that are dumb enough to smoke. Yes, I know some tattoo people do not smoke. More often then not, when I see the minimum wage tatted person outside their convenience store, they are smoking.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking of getting something small with meaning, just slightly above the start of my crack....so when a certain someone bends me over, he can enjoy it! I try to think of everything!
Maybe a heart with arrow then....with 'I love dogs'?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe a heart with arrow then....with 'I love dogs'?
I don't know about the "I love dogs" part! I'm just not sure, but definitely something to honor him, though! I mean he's the Best!!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so now you are judging what every woman feels about a man. Sort of narcissistic, don't ya think ? I happen to be 5-10. That is beside the point. I do not have tattoos and I do not hire people with visible tattoos. I think they are the mark of the insecure , usually the same people that are dumb enough to smoke. Yes, I know some tattoo people do not smoke. More often then not, when I see the minimum wage tatted person outside their convenience store, they are smoking.
I apologise. I can't speak for all women so I shall rephrase. MOST women don't want to date a short loser.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the "I love dogs" part! I'm just not sure, but definitely something to honor him, though! I mean he's the Best!!!
Well then....how's about a heart with You're The Best.........and in tiny letters......so far!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Well then....how's about a heart with You're The Best.........and in tiny letters......so far!
Sounds good! I do like your idea of a heart and arrow! I've been thinking about this for a few years now, but just haven't gone through with it yet! Like your idea(s)!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good! I do like your idea of a heart and arrow! I've been thinking about this for a few years now, but just haven't gone through with it yet! Like your idea(s)!
Some of them you might not!...hahaha...doubt if you'd be into something like my friends...R.I.P Scully....a roll of toilet paper on his lower back fluttering down to where it would be most required. He reckoned even though he was drunk to beat the band it hurt like hell!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them you might not!...hahaha...doubt if you'd be into something like my friends...R.I.P Scully....a roll of toilet paper on his lower back fluttering down to where it would be most required. He reckoned even though he was drunk to beat the band it hurt like hell!
LOL! That probably wouldn't be for me! This will be such a meaningful experience to get one for him...but then again, I hope he wouldn't get offended or anything! Then again he probably wouldn't, since it would be in a place that no one will see, but him!
It would be something classy - he makes my heart soar!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That probably wouldn't be for me! This will be such a meaningful experience to get one for him...but then again, I hope he wouldn't get offended or anything! Then again he probably wouldn't, since it would be in a place that no one will see, but him!
It would be something classy - he makes my heart soar!
Heart with angels wings?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Heart with angels wings?
Oooooo! That sounds so nice! That might be a winner! In fact, that sounds Great!!!

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

some things make me laugh..why pic tatoos for this comparison. why not pink hair?
anyhoo
I have 2 , an ankle bracelet on my r ankle
"It is well with my soul" wit a star of David dangling from the ending.....with entertwining flowers across my left foot...
my skin is still smooth where my ink is??? lol.....odd bird....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
some things make me laugh..why pic tatoos for this comparison. why not pink hair?
anyhoo
I have 2 , an ankle bracelet on my r ankle
"It is well with my soul" wit a star of David dangling from the ending.....with entertwining flowers across my left foot...
my skin is still smooth where my ink is??? lol.....odd bird....
Guys who criticize any gal's "wish list" of physical characteristics, income, etc. in a guy make me laugh. Whatever she wants is what she wants. It's for her to say whether the guy meets her wish list criteria or not.

What, he's going to badger her into changing her "wish list" criteria? Then having the guy criticise a gal for having tats is so sour grapes whiny! If tats aren't on his "wish lish" in a gal, he should just move on! LMAO

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Well, since no one can see my tattoo, does that mean I don't really have one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

206 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 25,590
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min TALLYHO 8541 34,957
Let's have some FUN(NY)... 7 min dragoon70056 19
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 8 min dragoon70056 15,608
______*ANTICHRIST on world stage______ 16 min headlines 1
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min _Word_Woman_ 53,967
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Sublime1 14,979
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min CJ Rocker 141,332
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 1 hr Ted Haggard s Masseur 12