created by: Enzo | Jun 16, 2013

Weird

24 votes

I am Dazed and Confused Enzo-The Faker Non-Baker

Click on an option to vote

  • Gay
  • Bi
  • Lesbo
  • Black Boned
  • Pretender
  • Cross Dresser
  • Idiot
  • Lonely
  • Closet Duty
  • KP Duty

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I voted KP duty...unlike my Arkansas troll we have had indoor plumbing for quite some time now.
Thanks cletus!
Trinas troll

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Quit using those big words Enzo. Plumbing? Is that Greek or something? I put my poops in da outhouse. I have those fancy jersey girls on stand-by to give me a thorough wiping.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uh Oh!

What's Lesbo?
So Enzo, whatchu been up to?
Bwahahahahahaha
;~)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Trinas troll wrote:
Quit using those big words Enzo. Plumbing? Is that Greek or something? I put my poops in da outhouse. I have those fancy jersey girls on stand-by to give me a thorough wiping.
...Jersey girls have been known to use steel wool in a pinch so watch yer tushie Cletus...
Trinas and Enzos troll

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...Jersey girls have been known to use steel wool in a pinch so watch yer tushie Cletus...
Enzo, I am shipping the jersey girls back to you via priority mail. I still have me receipt. It hasn't been more than 90 days. It just didn't work out.... Kinda got a rash from them.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Trinas and Enzos troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Enzo, I am shipping the jersey girls back to you via priority mail. I still have me receipt. It hasn't been more than 90 days. It just didn't work out.... Kinda got a rash from them.
...check for splinters...you may need to build a new 2 holer...
Trinas and Enzos troll

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...check for splinters...you may need to build a new 2 holer...
Yep, I checked and you were right.. I'll build a new one.. Me and my sis are gonna hit the sack.. Gotta wake up early and milk African shadows goat..we baby sittin his goat for a while. If you see Trina, tell er to come home...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Trinas and Enzos troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I checked and you were right.. I'll build a new one.. Me and my sis are gonna hit the sack.. Gotta wake up early and milk African shadows goat..we baby sittin his goat for a while. If you see Trina, tell er to come home...
Okay, tell ya what...I have no problem with you trolling AS, he deserves it. I'll even watch you back for ya ifn you lay off Trina a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love teasing that young gal. Besides there are others more deserving of your attentions...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

^^...gloop...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Wait a minute... Enzo's not a baker? But...but... but... it's in his name and it's on the internets so it must be true. Oh, gosh... and I was hoping he would bake me a cake for my birthday. Now what will I do?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Gee Enzo is a baker just like E_LIEcuckold E lies and holds his c0ck.LOL. I'd rather my name be Enzo the Baker.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ALWAYS knew Enzo was A FAKER BAKER...Nooooo recipes offered like Wichita-Rick!!..He and his daughter share theirs with ALL!!
.
'BOUT time..SOMEONE BLEW HIS COVER!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Taking your new profile out for a stroll I see . You should have called yourself "Sybil the idiot "

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Trinas and Enzos troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I checked and you were right.. I'll build a new one.. Me and my sis are gonna hit the sack.. Gotta wake up early and milk African shadows goat..we baby sittin his goat for a while. If you see Trina, tell er to come home...
...KINKY!!!...OH Nooooooo....
Trapper John MD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

E_LIEcuckold wrote:
ad your yeast to the sour dough mixture. after it rises and doubles in volume punch it down spread with a thin film of oil and let rest
Didn't I remove your brain in medical school 20 years ago???? I never forget a pea.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Enzo!

You got your very own thread.

Congrats! lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
ALWAYS knew Enzo was A FAKER BAKER...Nooooo recipes offered like Wichita-Rick!!..He and his daughter share theirs with ALL!!
.
'BOUT time..SOMEONE BLEW HIS COVER!!
Coloradi Chick ....Are you really from Colorado ? No faking on topix .LOL

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

arctic wrote:
Enzo!
You got your very own thread.
Congrats! lol
Artic ....Are you really from the Artic's ? No faking on topix .LOL

PS...I hearted you....

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hey hey enzo...we gotta peanut utter cake ifn you want some...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 17, 2013
 
bbb butter...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••