BUSTER: Meet The Obnoxious Rich Kid W...

BUSTER: Meet The Obnoxious Rich Kid Who Stars In That Viral "Belligerent Drunk On The Street" Video

There are 3 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Jul 6, 2014, titled BUSTER: Meet The Obnoxious Rich Kid Who Stars In That Viral "Belligerent Drunk On The Street" Video. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

The drunken young man who stars in that viral video your friends have been directing you to this morning is Gerry Shalam, a 20-year-old New York University student whose father does not own half of Manhattan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

samir

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 6, 2014
me ek ladki ku chatahu me use 3mese chatahu wo muje chathi he ya nai muje nahi pata wo muje 10 vi tak dhkhti thi per abhi nahi dekhti he mene use ek bar use pucha to use ne muje bola mere papa ku boldungi baad mene kuch kara nahi mene baad me uske birt
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Jul 7, 2014
samir wrote:
me ek ladki ku chatahu me use 3mese chatahu wo muje chathi he ya nai muje nahi pata wo muje 10 vi tak dhkhti thi per abhi nahi dekhti he mene use ek bar use pucha to use ne muje bola mere papa ku boldungi baad mene kuch kara nahi mene baad me uske birt
You can say that again.....(next time get a goat)
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2014
samir wrote:
Let me guess, you're posting you want a girl, an American girl....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 8 min Spotted Girl 37
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 22 min andet1987 61,751
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min TheJerseyDevil 215,456
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 31 min andet1987 9
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 37 min andet1987 2,088
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min TheJerseyDevil 74,355
News Fyre Festival: When a $12,000 luxury festival i... 45 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr andet1987 7,585
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web