Video: Road rager crashes after flipp...

Video: Road rager crashes after flipping woman the bird

There are 36 comments on the WSOCTV story from Mar 28, 2014, titled Video: Road rager crashes after flipping woman the bird. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

"I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were," she began.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#25 Mar 30, 2014
Logically they're both a-holes, legally he would be at fault in Mich, tailgating, aggressive driving, failure to control his vehicle, speeding and reckless driving will definitely get your rates raised sky high here. She should me ticketed for distracted driving and obstruction of traffic if she was going below the legal speed limit which is 70 here, goading and taunting someone doesn't him the right to endanger other peoples lifes, be as it may he'll be the one paying the price
In the end...$$$$$$$
lol

United States

#26 Mar 30, 2014
she better be glad she didn't cause an incident with a person with a gun that would have shot her stupid azz. she was the instigator in this. this was not even road rage it was an instance where someone didn't want their picture taken and he flipped her off as he finally had a chance to pass her. i think in some states you can get fined for driving to slow in the passing lane. i hope she entices someone else into road rage and they get even with her. a cell phone cant always save you from harm.
Fundies R Mentally illin

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Mar 30, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>or she slowed down a little while getting a camera, safe drivers dont get close before they change lanes to pass
You're confused. She had been filming for some time before she filmed him trying to pass on the right. It wasn't about slowing down to get the camera. She had already been using the camera.

Safe drivers wouldn't aggressively hog the left lane that way or be messing around with a smart phone in the first place.

Not that he was any better in the end. That's why I said "two" psychos...imo.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28 Mar 30, 2014
well taking a wild guess you all..........
I have many a time pass slower traffic . and I have my cruise on ..usually at a 5mph over the limit .... passing a pair of trucks as she clearly was [in video] he was on her tail

but as soon as she was clearing them he pulls to the right and giving her that lean and hungry look.... he crashed

why did he crash .... speaks for its self

passing a slower traffic does not give you a license to speed

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#29 Mar 30, 2014
Anyone that tries to play the left lane is for passing only card in today's freeway is a complete d!ck...this guy was that D!ck...total loser, daym..the guy can't even drive ...lol...ate it within' 10 seconds of his BIG MOVE...lol...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#30 Mar 30, 2014
Lol @ justy^^ , would have liked to have been there just to watch that shyt eating grin change to that deer in the headlights look. Too bad it was a female driving the other car, would have awesome to see some burly biker type stop after the accident, get out and stomp a mud puddle in his dumbazz, add a little injury after insult in this instance.
Chris P Critter

Middleton, ID

#31 Mar 30, 2014
tallyho wrote:
well taking a wild guess you all..........
I have many a time pass slower traffic . and I have my cruise on ..usually at a 5mph over the limit .... passing a pair of trucks as she clearly was [in video] he was on her tail
but as soon as she was clearing them he pulls to the right and giving her that lean and hungry look.... he crashed
why did he crash .... speaks for its self
passing a slower traffic does not give you a license to speed
Then why are you speeding Mr Ho?

I guess cops and fake judges get a free pass hummm........

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#32 Mar 30, 2014
Chris P Critter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you speeding Mr Ho?
I guess cops and fake judges get a free pass hummm........
you are correct we do ..... also get Judicial Plates so we are not annoyed being stopped , and yourself
Chris P Critter

Middleton, ID

#33 Mar 30, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct we do ..... also get Judicial Plates so we are not annoyed being stopped , and yourself
I think I'd better start eating more Cracker Jacks so I can get my own set of Judicial Plates

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#34 Mar 30, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
Lol @ justy^^, would have liked to have been there just to watch that shyt eating grin change to that deer in the headlights look. Too bad it was a female driving the other car, would have awesome to see some burly biker type stop after the accident, get out and stomp a mud puddle in his dumbazz, add a little injury after insult in this instance.
No need to even take it to that next level...the loser did it to himself...the girls reaction and laugh in the video was hysterical..!!!...the dork crashes his truck and she just drives on to her point B....love it..!..Mister "I am gonna flip her off" is a complete laughing stock...The guy can't even drive much less drive tough..lol..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#35 Mar 30, 2014
Chris P Critter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd better start eating more Cracker Jacks so I can get my own set of Judicial Plates
only for vips and you don't fit

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#36 Mar 30, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
only for vips and you don't fit
Don't be so harsh...Cracker jack does have those little tattoos..those can make for a tougher look...
:)
Chris P Critter

Middleton, ID

#37 Mar 30, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
only for vips and you don't fit
Hahahahahaaaaa....

I'll say one thing for you Mr Ho....You're a hoot at times > Delusional but at hoot none the less.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#38 Mar 30, 2014
Abygale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a teacher .. i am able to teach ppl to drive so that they won't run me down and they will be
safer for it. As a matter of fact, I think each state of 'our' united *shrug* should retest every driver that is in a serious infraction. Revenue galore.
If the only thing I teach them is not to tailgate and watch your mirrors frequently. Know what is around you and keep a close eye for blind spots. Is there any vehicle that doesn't have a blind spot.
Not all drivers know how to do it well enough to stop killing innocent passengers and families in other vehicles.
What? Defensive Driving Techniques? Common Sense?

You are a good teacher. Please continue on!

Road Rage is stupid. It's not worth the trouble but I understand it.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#39 Mar 30, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct we do ..... also get Judicial Plates so we are not annoyed being stopped , and yourself
so much for the 14th amendment

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#40 Mar 30, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to even take it to that next level...the loser did it to himself...the girls reaction and laugh in the video was hysterical..!!!...the dork crashes his truck and she just drives on to her point B....love it..!..Mister "I am gonna flip her off" is a complete laughing stock...The guy can't even drive much less drive tough..lol..
Hearing him explain it to the Police knowing there is video would have been a hoot as well.
He got his justy dessert in the end!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min wichita-rick 24,566
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 11 min Vince 780
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 14 min Xstain Spot Remover 3
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 39 min Xstain Spot Remover 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min wichita-rick 223,404
News Some of earliest US landscape photos coming to ... 45 min Xstain Spot Remover 2
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 55 min a_visitor 28,042
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 27,380
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 4 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 6 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web