Zimmerman in Custody again

Zimmerman in Custody again

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Shame on him for threatening his wife with a gun.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Shame on him for threatening his wife with a gun.
Article I found doesn't say anything about him threatening anybody with a gun:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimme...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Sep 9, 2013
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

who to believe ...don't see the use of a gun here??????????

Hudson said a gun was found in the Lake Mary home, but he added that it was not a part of the altercation.

Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, was the one to call 911, Hudson said.

Hudson added that police are following procedure by placing Zimmerman in investigative detention.

"Anytime we have anybody suspected of doing anything, we place them in investigative detention until a complete investigation has been done," Hudson said.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2013
THE George Zimmerman? The pillar of firearm virtue? Threaten his wife? With a gun? How could that be?

Many folks here have repeatedly sworn G Z wouldn't hurt a fly unless he felt his own life was in danger!

Does this confirm his alleged priors, abusing women? What was he thinking of, letting the missus live?

Better call the NRA, so they can again rush to his defense! Can't have their poster boy linger in jail!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Ha. He will b like oj he didn't go down for the murder instead he will go down for something stupid.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#6 Sep 9, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Article I found doesn't say anything about him threatening anybody with a gun:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimme...
This one does...

http://www.wspa.com/story/23381487/ap-zimmerm...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Probably his way of showing that he's not a racist.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Maybe his wife was wearing a hoodie?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Ha. He will b like oj he didn't go down for the murder instead he will go down for something stupid.
can't go to jail for being married , one at a time

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#10 Sep 9, 2013
He sounds like a peach of a guy...

"Police say Shellie told them that Zimmerman had his hand on his gun and became aggressive, then punched her father."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/09/george-z...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#11 Sep 9, 2013
didn't she lie once ...

ORLANDO—
George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted of murder in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012, was being questioned on Monday by police after his wife called 911 saying he threatened her and her father with a gun, a police spokesman said.

Lake Mary, Florida, police spokesman Zach Hudson said no one had been arrested and police officers were at the scene at a house belonging to Shellie Zimmerman's father.

"She is claiming, according to the 911 call, that Mr. Zimmerman was threatening her and her father with a weapon," Hudson said.

here we go again .....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13 Sep 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This one does...
http://www.wspa.com/story/23381487/ap-zimmerm...
can you believe her , I really don't ..she said , not the police yet

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19 Sep 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
He sounds like a peach of a guy...
"Police say Shellie told them that Zimmerman had his hand on his gun and became aggressive, then punched her father."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/09/george-z...
Now I've seen it all - Fox news? LoL.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#20 Sep 9, 2013
6:51 just watched CBS news , nobody was arrested and she said ,,, didn't she also lie about the the finances ...

getting a divorce ... would she lie again

so what is the big deal

if there was a history of 911 calls say like OJ then I listen

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Sep 9, 2013
Hmmmm, think I smell some Karma being cooked up.

:)
Pietro Deangelis

New York, NY

#23 Sep 9, 2013
Not this puke in the news again?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#25 Sep 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
who to believe ...don't see the use of a gun here??????????
Hudson said a gun was found in the Lake Mary home, but he added that it was not a part of the altercation.
Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, was the one to call 911, Hudson said.
Hudson added that police are following procedure by placing Zimmerman in investigative detention.
"Anytime we have anybody suspected of doing anything, we place them in investigative detention until a complete investigation has been done," Hudson said.
just from my experience (on the job)

this will not end well...he's a nut (and coward)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26 Sep 9, 2013
he has admitted to having a gun on him...

i'm with you debra... he's a nutcase who should never have been allowed to posses a gun...
Pulchritude

Pompano Beach, FL

#27 Sep 9, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Article I found doesn't say anything about him threatening anybody with a gun:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimme...
On the 911 call she said he was keeping his hand on the gun and saying to them (both Shellie and her father) to take one step closer.

Implying he would shoot them if they did.
Pulchritude

Pompano Beach, FL

#28 Sep 9, 2013
tallyho wrote:
6:51 just watched CBS news , nobody was arrested and she said ,,, didn't she also lie about the the finances ...
getting a divorce ... would she lie again
so what is the big deal
if there was a history of 911 calls say like OJ then I listen
They both lied about the finances in court and there are tapes where George told her to lie about it. He spoke to her in "code" from the jail telling her to transfer money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 16 min wichita-rick 19,963
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min Bezeer 12,907
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 18 min Bezeer 5,640
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 19 min Bezeer 3,052
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 20 min Bezeer 12,351
Post any FOUR words 20 min andet1987 548
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min Bezeer 81,633
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min wichita-rick 189,623
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 44 min andet1987 2,106
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 56 min Spotted Girl 1,884
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 hr Dont_You_Dare 144,203
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 31,933
More from around the web