Don't call my bluff
question

Broomall, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
twinkies: union: out of work

congress: Obama:...... or is it the other way...?

And are we going to end up like the Twinkie workers or worse?
What do you think? Is this a possible analogy?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Soon, the Obama Jungen will be spying on everyone, and anyone not radical liberal black will have to wear a different-colored star to indicate which 'hated sect' one belongs to...

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Huh.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 29, 2012
c'mon, liberalite, get with the program - your Messiah is destroying our country with his hateful rhetoric and spiteful programs straight out of 'mein kampf'.

“BANG!”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Bang!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#6 Nov 29, 2012
taman shud wrote:
c'mon, liberalite, get with the program - your Messiah is destroying our country with his hateful rhetoric and spiteful programs straight out of 'mein kampf'.
Sniveling, bawling and crying are not pre-existing conditions under Obamacare - you will need to seek holistic alternatives.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Churubusco, IN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
twinkies=citizens
citizens = Obamacare
Obamacare=depression
::therefore
citizens=depression
*CONFIRMED*
def: marked by long continuance and likely to persist

Not an analogy, a mathematical fact!
unions + government = poverty

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
twinkies=citizens
citizens = Obamacare
Obamacare=depression
::therefore
citizens=depression
*CONFIRMED*
def: marked by long continuance and likely to persist
Not an analogy, a mathematical fact!
unions + government = poverty
So, by your own equation and a little algebra

poverty - unions = government

or

poverty - government = unions

Are you sure???

:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your own equation and a little algebra
poverty - unions = government
or
poverty - government = unions
Are you sure???
:)
I love you Mister_E!
LOL

Where you been? No music?

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2012
taman shud wrote:
c'mon, liberalite, get with the program - your Messiah is destroying our country with his hateful rhetoric and spiteful programs straight out of 'mein kampf'.
Actually the hateful rhetoric seems to be coming from folks like you. Absolutely un-American to hear how you folks go on. If you don't like this country, move to Pakistan.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#11 Nov 29, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Mister_E!
LOL
Where you been? No music?
Hey, Squirrely!!!

:)

I thought you were doing a fine job on the music page. I went around all day with a land down under playin' in my head...lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#12 Nov 29, 2012
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the hateful rhetoric seems to be coming from folks like you. Absolutely un-American to hear how you folks go on. If you don't like this country, move to Pakistan.
I hear Pakistan is lovely this time of year:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#13 Nov 29, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Pakistan is lovely this time of year:)
***milwaukee69, laying in poppy meadow in Eastern Pakistan, listening to the gentle hums of US drones flying overhead***
Hoosier Hillbilly

Churubusco, IN

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your own equation and a little algebra
poverty - unions = government
or
poverty - government = unions
Are you sure???
:)
government/citizens + unions/ business=government X unions / citizens X business=100/1=depression=a reduction in activity, amount, quality, or force

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
government/citizens + unions/ business=government X unions / citizens X business=100/1=depression=a reduction in activity, amount, quality, or force
LOL...glad you didn't give up...:)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Squirrely!!!
:)
I thought you were doing a fine job on the music page. I went around all day with a land down under playin' in my head...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3fAd7MoT9c8XX
lol... luv it!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2012
question wrote:
twinkies: union: out of work
congress: Obama:...... or is it the other way...?
And are we going to end up like the Twinkie workers or worse?
What do you think? Is this a possible analogy?
It's possible that is an analogy but, it reads more like an uninformed Offbeat post. I've seen a few....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible that is an analogy but, it reads more like an uninformed Offbeat post. I've seen a few....
Sh1t son.... You've POSTED a few. Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving... Was the Obama furnished turkey and dressing w/gravy okay? How about the taxpayer subsidized cranberry sauce and sides of mashed spuds and green bean cassarole? Makes me wonder whats on the menu for Christmas. Maybe something else from Washington,maybe in the way of pork? Keep us(US)posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Crazy Beautiful 206,683
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min Aussie Kev 8,864
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Sam 66,959
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 5 min Aussie Kev 5,751
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min Aussie Kev 6,721
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 11 min Princess Hey 1,542
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min Aussie Kev 15,187
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 15 min Mr manners 10,548
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 98
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 2 hr Snowflake Nation 934
More from around the web