Comments
7,721 - 7,740 of 7,800 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8695
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Counting down the hours to 2013. Hopefully all of us shall have prosperity and good health as we apprehensively make our way to January. I am cautiously optimistic seeing how the past few years have handed a lot of people cow patties. From Hurricane Sandy, to the premier of Batman massacre, innocent slaughtered in Sandytown, so many businesses are filing for bakruptcy, people are losing their homes, hopefully, peace will abound and no more tragedies. I think I will post a song for those who are downtrodden.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8696
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tubthumping (i get knocked down)- Chumbawamba - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
4 min - Mar 2, 2011 - Uploaded by tonymayer1

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8697
Dec 31, 2012
 
Vee wrote:
Tubthumping (i get knocked down)- Chumbawamba - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
4 min - Mar 2, 2011 - Uploaded by tonymayer1
Happy New Year Vee :)

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8698
Dec 31, 2012
 
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
The link before that one was funnier.
I'm going to direct him to this site. I'm sure there enough here to make many videos.

:D

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8699
Jan 2, 2013
 
Happy NY to the regulars..

AND .. to anyone wayfarer who may come by this
thread!..

LOVE n PEACE:

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8700
Jan 2, 2013
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Happy NY to the regulars..
AND .. to anyone wayfarer who may come by this
thread!..
LOVE n PEACE:
Hi Grace. I hope your holidays were great :)

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8701
Jan 2, 2013
 
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Grace. I hope your holidays were great :)
WARM thanks DC..

and ... HAPPY NY.
xxx

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8702
Jan 2, 2013
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
WARM thanks DC..
and ... HAPPY NY.
xxx
Happy New Year Grace ... are you still in France?

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8703
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Greetings Nelly patrons!!! Was back at work tonight, since the New Year, and after working for approx 90 minutes, all computers blew, the lights went out and none of the elevators were working. I hope this is not an indication that OUR new year ends in the number 13. I am not superstitious, but they cut us loose at 830 because nothing was restored. Makes you wonder.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8704
Jan 2, 2013
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Happy NY to the regulars..
AND .. to anyone wayfarer who may come by this
thread!..
LOVE n PEACE:
And to you GN. Nice to see you back, trust the holiday was a good one and the French were their usual charming selves?!

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8705
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

To answer Tony & Franko,
Yes 'THANKS' I'm back
having had a very good and restful break.

Vee:

LOL sorry to hear the number 13 is already trying
to show it's powers lol

tho, never did me too much harm(:
as I was born on April 13.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8706
Jan 7, 2013
 
Beer & good quality wines going HALF PRICE
to day -'one day only'!! in Nellie's!!

Roll up! roll up! while stocks last!

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8707
Jan 7, 2013
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Beer & good quality wines going HALF PRICE
to day -'one day only'!! in Nellie's!!
Roll up! roll up! while stocks last!
I'll have a glass of medium dry sherry if I may Grace..
and will you join me in a drink, not too late I hope to
toast a very Happy New Year to yourself, Vee, Franko
Colorado Chick and all Nellie patrons
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8708
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Happeeeeee MOANday, Grace, El, Franko, CC, Dennis Farina, (I saw the commercial again) and to all who have walked in to get warm and enjoy social gathering. Seems as though the year is off to a slow start. Hope everyone's canine and feline companions are doing well. Jag was barking his head off to eat, (over an hour early) so I fed them and he was hungry, they both finished everything. I worked yesterday, and it was productive. We are supposed to be moving to a new locale in a few weeks but they are still trying to overide some of the kinks. Have a great day one and all.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8709
Jan 15, 2013
 
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeee MOANday, Grace, El, Franko, CC, Dennis Farina,(I saw the commercial again) and to all who have walked in to get warm and enjoy social gathering. Seems as though the year is off to a slow start. Hope everyone's canine and feline companions are doing well. Jag was barking his head off to eat,(over an hour early) so I fed them and he was hungry, they both finished everything. I worked yesterday, and it was productive. We are supposed to be moving to a new locale in a few weeks but they are still trying to overide some of the kinks. Have a great day one and all.
How do you feel about the
new move..

Hi Vee, and ALL..
from the ole Nellie thread.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8710
Jan 15, 2013
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the
new move..
Hi Vee, and ALL..
from the ole Nellie thread.
I dont want to move but they already got the new building, so it is just a matter of when. Right now they are doing a month-to-month lease. We worked the full shift tonight.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8711
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

- WINTER -

"As I rambled down the

country road on a

an Silvery January night

footpaths glittered stardust
under a veil of white

Tho' winter's chill was all around
..
little treasures .. still, I found:

The moon -
the stars-
poured forth their light
creating a ghostly glow-

A great night sky
sparkled.. high

A frost shone out,
below ..

How we long for golden summer
Ah, but.. June's SO far away:

Yet a wealth of
silver beauty
lies..

in the heart of a winter's day -

hanging icicles peeping
thru'

a frosty window pane

Or tall and graceful
woodland trees..

winter blooms
in the lane.

EVERY scene of what we see ..
.. nature at it's best..
reflects in

Summer,

Autumn

Winter

Spring..

making us....

FOUR TIMES blessed."

[GN]

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8712
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This Am started off all right, so I thought, I wandered around aimlessly after washing my hair. Was going to work a few hours and had all this time to kill. Suddenly, I noticed the clocks read 8AM and NOT 7AM. OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO I had 10 minutes before I had to leave. I never got ready so fast to go anywhere in my life. A record breaker. Threw my hair together, had no time to drink my tab so threw that in the car with my cup and off I went. My alarm clock did NOT ring, almost a fate worse then death. I worked 3 and one half hours, then called several people and told them EXPLICITELY to call me tomorrow 715 to make sure I am out of bed to get ready for the work shift on Saturday. My sister even asked me this morning, "Are you going to work?" I said, "NO, I'm sleepwalking." The moral of all this is alarm clocks will be the cause of my death. Other then that, happeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday Nelly patrons.(El, I got your e mail. Thank you for the kind words. Just to let you know, Grace and Brigitte are also clued in, but only the three of you are privvy to that information.)(You are right, there is nothing that anyone can really do.)

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8713
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vee wrote:
This Am started off all right, so I thought, I wandered around aimlessly after washing my hair. Was going to work a few hours and had all this time to kill. Suddenly, I noticed the clocks read 8AM and NOT 7AM. OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO I had 10 minutes before I had to leave. I never got ready so fast to go anywhere in my life. A record breaker. Threw my hair together, had no time to drink my tab so threw that in the car with my cup and off I went. My alarm clock did NOT ring, almost a fate worse then death. I worked 3 and one half hours, then called several people and told them EXPLICITELY to call me tomorrow 715 to make sure I am out of bed to get ready for the work shift on Saturday. My sister even asked me this morning, "Are you going to work?" I said, "NO, I'm sleepwalking." The moral of all this is alarm clocks will be the cause of my death. Other then that, happeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday Nelly patrons.(El, I got your e mail. Thank you for the kind words. Just to let you know, Grace and Brigitte are also clued in, but only the three of you are privvy to that information.)(You are right, there is nothing that anyone can really do.)
lol

Thanks for this Vee,
sorry to be late in replying:

you are great at describing 'life in progress'
as it were.

Some of life's incidental happenings are so
precious

my big black labrador/collie - bright of eye
- and gleaming coat..

is running..
helter-skelter up and downstairs..
with a plastic mineral bottle..
as I write!!! lol.. a pure pleasure to witness!

Yes, the best things in life ARE free!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8714
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Happeeee Friday. I worked this AM, extra shift, and told one of my bosses, I was leaving 1130 to go and get a free meal at a restaurant grand opening. He said, "Dont go, I'll give you a Snickers bar instead." Then he said, "The lines are going to be around the block." So he was trying to discourage his favorite employee from leaving!!!! I went to the restaurant and had a 15 minute wait. I had delicious Hibachi chicken, Miso soup, white rice, onions, peppers, and it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. The food was excellent. I told them I would be back. I did a few errands, and now am feeling just how tired/worn out I really am. Some of it is stress, but working morning AND night, and inbetween, not a good thing. Going to hit the bed early tonight. I remember the fun times with Jag. Van gogh was found to have too much protein in his urine. Going to investigate further. I dont think I could take another loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••