Handsome Men Make More, Study Claims

Handsome Men Make More, Study Claims

There are 34 comments on the NBC Dallas story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Handsome Men Make More, Study Claims. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

Men who look like Chris Hemsworth may do pretty well for themselves. A study conducted by Australian economists said the effects of handsome men can be seen as far down the job ladder as assembly line workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I agree she not a beauty but she does have many other things going for her.. Dang she'll be like 70 in 2016...
If nothing else, it would be interesting to see Slick Willy as the First Husband. She'd have to hire some help to keep him away from the interns. LoL.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#22 Mar 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
If nothing else, it would be interesting to see Slick Willy as the First Husband. She'd have to hire some help to keep him away from the interns. LoL.
True but he's alot older now and has probably calmed down... or so she hopes!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Mar 11, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I know his poll numbers are high for how he handled Sandy and ppl like his honesty including me but if you check out his state, there are many things against him..
He's kind of a wild card because you never know what will come out of his mouth,,,,,,and I don't mean a pizza!! lol
So far the pizza seems to stay down, but please don't think I am a Christie supporter. Still, my respect for him went up as a result of his exchange with Obama. However there are many areas where I disagree with Christie, as I do with most Republicans.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#24 Mar 11, 2013
PFfff wrote:
i find that hard to believe, ever look at donald trump? he not my idea of good looking. then again we all have our own idea - so this study is just plain stupid..
,,

I have always heard people with bigger heads are more popular.. Vanna White was a big seller on that theory.... Donald Trump has a big head.. and his bad wig draws attention to it...
I dunno tho, My ex husband,,had an enourmous head, and he certainly wasnt poplular in my book....except for target practice...
lol

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Mar 11, 2013
PFfff wrote:
i find that hard to believe, ever look at donald trump? he not my idea of good looking. then again we all have our own idea - so this study is just plain stupid..
Although Donald Trump looks like a landing strip for small aircraft, the exception proves the rule, as they say.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>,,
I have always heard people with bigger heads are more popular.. Vanna White was a big seller on that theory.... Donald Trump has a big head.. and his bad wig draws attention to it...
I dunno tho, My ex husband,,had an enourmous head, and he certainly wasnt poplular in my book....except for target practice...
lol
Donald Trump does not wear a wig. Those strands on his head are a combover from the hair growing out of his ass.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27 Mar 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Donald Trump does not wear a wig. Those strands on his head are a combover from the hair growing out of his ass.
no way!!,,, seriously??? about the wig thing...not the ass thing..... dont play with me!!
lolol

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#28 Mar 11, 2013
I'd study good looking men all day, where do I sign up?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Mar 11, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
no way!!,,, seriously??? about the wig thing...not the ass thing..... dont play with me!!
lolol
If Trump's hair were a wig, the wigmaker would be disbarred (or diswigged). Trump's foliage is certainly a combover. The source of the roots was just a guess, based on the rest of the crap emanating from his posterior.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#30 Mar 11, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
I'd study good looking men all day, where do I sign up?
...I left application forms in the mud room...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#31 Mar 11, 2013
Fish_sticks wrote:
I'd study good looking men all day, where do I sign up?
LOVE your new avatar! Hahaha!
DonkeyEstonkey

Hampton, VA

#32 Mar 12, 2013
Must be my hump!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#33 Mar 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So far the pizza seems to stay down, but please don't think I am a Christie supporter. Still, my respect for him went up as a result of his exchange with Obama. However there are many areas where I disagree with Christie, as I do with most Republicans.
I don't agree with his politics either but I do really like him. I think because he's so real, says what he thinks etc..

He'd probably be a blast to party with!!!:)

“Know thyself.”

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#34 Mar 12, 2013
Human nature. The eyes are conditioned to be restful when things they see are pleasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 5 min Ciel Bleu 1,511
Memorable Movie Scenes. 27 min lightbeamrider 263
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 49 min ROSE 74,110
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Live and Learn 3,712
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 21,753
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Ohio Sam 8,781
what color are you panties? (Oct '09) 1 hr Ohio Sam 308
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr ciel bleu 215,151
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 13 hr Genuine love 136
More from around the web