FBI agent who dropped gun while danci...

FBI agent who dropped gun while dancing turns himself in

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Jun 12, 2018, titled FBI agent who dropped gun while dancing turns himself in. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

An off-duty FBI agent who accidentally fired a weapon that fell while he was dancing at a Denver club, wounding another patron in the leg, has turned himself into authorities. Denver police spokesman Doug Schepman says 29-year-old Chase Bishop turned himself into the Denver Sheriff's Department on Tuesday and is being held for investigation of second-degree assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2018
How bout charging him with "first-degree Idiot."...
kenny

Richmond, VA

#3 Jun 13, 2018
PVJ wrote:
I hate Glocks, no one ever got a 1911 leg
User error, he is right handed. But he picked it up with his left hand. Positive retention would have made the difference.
TeamMueller

Brockport, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2018
Its on video and a hundred witnesses, and it took 10 days to arrest him, and they are still waiting on toxicology reports and they are still investigating it. I hope it don't take these cops as long as Mueller's taking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 7 min Sam 2,336
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 235,863
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 14 min whatimeisit 49,221
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Dogen 225,525
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 22 min Bovenzi13 5,088
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 41 min whatimeisit 9,862
News Weird, Wacky And Wonderful Holidays*December 20... 1 hr wichita-rick 1
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr TheJerseyDevil 35,713
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 3 hr Dragoon 1,834