The bad poster list - posters who abuse topix and others on here.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont judge others & obviously she knew when she posted those things that there would be backlash....guess she's got the backbone to handle it...
I am a very outgoing person & have met many topix posters already & even thot 3 yrs ago that it might be cool to meet you since at the time I traveled thru opelousas alot...then I saw all the drama & thot no way! Im just here for the entertainment =)
...LOL...you might just want to meet barfie if you meet topix freaks...she is quite a crapper...I love the entertainment too...it's funny to see barfie lie to cover up her own lies again and again...LOLOL...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
wow... i bet your mom is just sooooo proud of you!
...she is...very much...she knows I don't take crap from people like barfie...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
Now who is obsessed and having a major meltdown ?
I have 11 sibs not 13
My bro was gay not with aids or prostitution .he did work with Millionaires .
Sister was an attorney that happen to work with John Walsh . She was sober for 8 yrs had a bad day did crack and died . Harry Connick JR., John Walsh , Jessie Jackson were at a memorial for her .
The "picture" from 4 yrs ago was actually a published article about my daughter , her story , her photos . Pie kept saying I had no daughter , I stole some other persons story , and I was a man. Hey , to make her look like the liar she was and you are I post facts like real stories from articles etc . Now you are nuts as she is probably the same person .
She thinks if she says lies enough and often that thing will be believed. Watch her spastic , obsessive behavior here . Oh and it acts like this to other great folks here , like Grace from Ireland . That thing is a waste of human flesh .
...wow...how cool of you to have such a creepy life...so I should have said 11 instead of 24...John Walsh, Jessie Jessie????...what an important life you've had...LOLOL...your sister the lawyer died of crack attack...that makes it better...okay post more real stories from articles...including casket pics...it still shows how desperate you are for attention...do you really have to try to prove Pie wrong?...do you even know who she is?...her name...any part of it?...her address?...why would that be important to you...

...I'll tell you why...you are one effed up biotch who loves to attack others like Harley for attention or to make yourself look good...well your posts give you away...you are sick...sick...sick....LOLOLOL. ..so the crackhead was a lawyer?...LOLOL...nice!!!....
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
Now who is obsessed and having a major meltdown ?
I have 11 sibs not 13
My bro was gay not with aids or prostitution .he did work with Millionaires .
Sister was an attorney that happen to work with John Walsh . She was sober for 8 yrs had a bad day did crack and died . Harry Connick JR., John Walsh , Jessie Jackson were at a memorial for her .
The "picture" from 4 yrs ago was actually a published article about my daughter , her story , her photos . Pie kept saying I had no daughter , I stole some other persons story , and I was a man. Hey , to make her look like the liar she was and you are I post facts like real stories from articles etc . Now you are nuts as she is probably the same person .
She thinks if she says lies enough and often that thing will be believed. Watch her spastic , obsessive behavior here . Oh and it acts like this to other great folks here , like Grace from Ireland . That thing is a waste of human flesh .
There are some who could not possibly fathom the hardships others have lived through. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Stay strong.
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry but I did not read nor do I have evidence that she did/said any of that stuff. Probably because I wasn't here. I will not judge someone based on what you experienced or say. Please respect my choice to make my own decisions.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

FYI , I do have photos of Jessie Jackson with my twin , and photos of John Walsh ( Adam Walsh's Father , Americas most wanted dude),with my other sister. Harry Connick Jr .... Not sure about those photos. Ill have to dig 9 yrs back. Harry Connick was from New Orleans, his father new my father and my fathers brother because my Dad and Uncle were famous Jazz musicians there. Especially my Uncle . My Dad has also traveled with Wynton Marsalis father of Ellis Marsalis. Hence , having a strong history in the jazz seen of New Orleans. Harry Connick and many "jazz greats" knew my uncle mostly and my Dad . As he wrote a book on the history of Jazz .

Rosa , go take your crap on a porta pottie where it belongs ! You try so hard ( with Pie , Trish , and Ho Ho ... To inflict rediculous lies on pl here . You are plane crazy and need medical station ASAP . You are probably those two minus crazy Ho Ho. We have seen where your ISP changes when Pie steps in talking the same crazy language . As far as pest Trish ... She says the same crap , yet she's new? Attacks the same ppl , yet she's new? What a joke . You should be behind bars in a psycho ward where you belong .

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...she is...very much...she knows I don't take crap from people like barfie...
Unfortunately it seems to be you throwing the "crap" around.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Dang ... you win rosa
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that every time Rosa the Hosa appears, all of the myriad of Pie socks seem to disappear for the same amount of time that she's here?

Hmmmm...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...LOLz...you are kinda the type I think would roll barfie in the hay...LOLz...is that a real pic or an internet prank one?...
And you gather this by your uncanny intuition?

Is that your real name? Or just a cowards tool??
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...yes...I have lots of respect for some johnny-come-lately trying to defend barfie...LOLz...don't be sorry for your own ignorance...you can see for yourself how she attacks Harley for no reason...
I am not judging you or anyone else at the moment and yet you seem quite crass. I'll let the pot simmer for a while before I decide if I prefer the ham or the beans.

In the mean time, I'll sit back and enjoy the show.
LOLz

Harpursville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...LOLz...you are kinda the type I think would roll barfie in the hay...LOLz...is that a real pic or an internet prank one?...
I'm a tad bit confused. I don't have a pic posted here. I've been a guest and so far as guests go, we are nothing but "grayboxes" from what I've recently learned. I guess I've also learned you're a tad crazy and assume more than you actually know. Frequenting this site more than usual has really taught me a lesson. I guess I'll try to stick to entertaining myself here during my work day only. Enjoy!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

DaveMC in Ike Turner Mode wrote:
I only abuse Topix when Im high on cocaine...
That's a first.
I've never heard a grown man call his, "Mr. Peepers", Topix.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a first.
I've never heard a grown man call his, "Mr. Peepers", Topix.
...oh oh....someone hit you with some bad icons...aren't those things funny?...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Some people really need to get a hobby.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
Some people really need to get a hobby.
...what's yours?...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Finger painting. I really enjoy finger painting.

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

Morte ist sport.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
Finger painting. I really enjoy finger painting.
I wish I had fingers.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
Do you know any posters who are abusing topix?
yes I do. Redneck Hippe. Hoosier Hillbilly and Enzo the Baker have been mean and rude to me :(
Kenyan Village

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> yes I do. Redneck Hippe. Hoosier Hillbilly and Enzo the Baker have been mean and rude to me :(
Please come home soon! We really miss our idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••