The bad poster list - posters who abu...

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#86 Jan 31, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text> Im telling you, there is no possible way you can know the "game" in 2 hours...as laura stated...and I think everyone needs to be desensitized here..it isnt real life... I used to read posts of one person who said,,,yea I was tellin my husband/son such and such...about what happened here today.....surely you get my point on that!
quit making new socks,,stick with one and let folks get to know you.. love you or hate you....much easier...
I have a news flash for you.
I was clued into topix about 6 mo's ago.

I am sure i don't know the whole game, but i know enough to discuss what it is i know.
People should not be 'loving you or hating you' on topix.
thats what has gotten alot of people into trouble on here.

Keep your distance.

Judged:

105

105

105

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#87 Jan 31, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a news flash for you.
I was clued into topix about 6 mo's ago.
I am sure i don't know the whole game, but i know enough to discuss what it is i know.
People should not be 'loving you or hating you' on topix.
thats what has gotten alot of people into trouble on here.
Keep your distance.
Sorry, but after only 6 months, I'm pretty sure I hate you too.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#88 Jan 31, 2013
what is "haven"?

Beth writes :

I have no idea (keys sticking)

Question for you ? What do you drink b4 or after 69'ing ?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#89 Jan 31, 2013
I have been on topix for 5 years & on offbeat 3 years...Ive found that you only are involved in the drama/abuse/trouble IF you want to be
Al Birta

Huntington, NY

#90 Jan 31, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
what is "haven"?
It's a safe place where guys can get away from Harley......
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#91 Jan 31, 2013
...good...bad?...it's all subjective...if someone is agreeing with you then then are good to some people...I don't think anonymous posters are either good nor bad...

...but I do love the meltdowns by bonkers, barfie, and pais...LOLOLOL...they make my day when they come out with their claws thinking they can get a good one in...LOLOLOL....
DaveMC in Ike Turner Mode

San Diego, CA

#92 Jan 31, 2013
I only abuse Topix when Im high on cocaine...

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#93 Jan 31, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but after only 6 months, I'm pretty sure I hate you too.
You hate people? What a miserable existance.
Why would you live your life hating people? Especially people you don't even know? How immature is that?

You can't enjoy life if you spend it hating people.

Judged:

102

101

96

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#94 Jan 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
what is "haven"?
Beth writes :
I have no idea (keys sticking)
Question for you ? What do you drink b4 or after 69'ing ?
Pardon? I hope you are not asking what i think you are asking.
Because if you are, I would have to tell you that those kind of questions are off topix, and quite offensive.

Judged:

103

101

96

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#95 Jan 31, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a news flash for you.
I was clued into topix about 6 mo's ago.
I am sure i don't know the whole game, but i know enough to discuss what it is i know.
People should not be 'loving you or hating you' on topix.
thats what has gotten alot of people into trouble on here.
Keep your distance.
news flash....
Its all moot...
people shouldnt be loving or hating on here...... really ? six months hasnt gotten you very far.. keep reading,,and changing your underwear..you will get there eventually...
just the fact that you wanna cry about your "haters" and make a thread, shows you take it much to seriously...thats what obsessers do...they make threads and polls...

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96 Jan 31, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I have been on topix for 5 years & on offbeat 3 years...Ive found that you only are involved in the drama/abuse/trouble IF you want to be
You are 100% right about that.

Judged:

102

100

92

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#97 Jan 31, 2013
Al Birta wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a safe place where guys can get away from Harley......
well see now i have to ask who harley is? hahahaha!

Judged:

100

98

96

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#98 Jan 31, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but after only 6 months, I'm pretty sure I hate you too.
Wish you would behave ,, your gonna get added to ANOTHER LIST!!
time out Little Mil..
hate is a strong word...
use,, strongly dispise.. or
sincerely disgusted by.... softens the blow....

:)
xo

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#99 Jan 31, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate people? What a miserable existance.
Why would you live your life hating people? Especially people you don't even know? How immature is that?
You can't enjoy life if you spend it hating people.
No, I didn't say I hate people, I said I hated you - huge difference.

:o)

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#100 Jan 31, 2013
Well excuse me for asking Honeysuckler_rose

Honeysuckler_rose .... Sounds like you drink honey b4 suckling .

You might want to change your name to tube steak suckler ?

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#101 Jan 31, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
news flash....
Its all moot...
people shouldnt be loving or hating on here...... really ? six months hasnt gotten you very far.. keep reading,,and changing your underwear..you will get there eventually...
just the fact that you wanna cry about your "haters" and make a thread, shows you take it much to seriously...thats what obsessers do...they make threads and polls...
I wonder if you are aware that what you just said sounds like "mumbo-jumbo"?

What on turkeycreek are you talking about?

Who is crying? and what haters are you refering to? you?
I don't take anything that atheists or gays say as 'serious'
the only thing i take serious is what is right according to the one in charge of it all.

It stands to reason that you are dancing around the campfire of honesty here, trying to say something but not actually saying it.

I would like to return a suggestion to you, if that is alright,
how about you simply go with the flow and not create any tidal waves of false accusations about people.
And we will all get there eventually.

Judged:

100

97

95

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#102 Jan 31, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say I hate people, I said I hated you - huge difference.
:o)
hello? i am people. so if you hate me, you hate people.
If you hate one person, you hate others.

why do you hate me? better yet how can you possibley hate someone you don't even know? Thats retarded.

Judged:

104

104

103

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“design is God's trademark”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#103 Jan 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Well excuse me for asking Honeysuckler_rose
Honeysuckler_rose .... Sounds like you drink honey b4 suckling .
You might want to change your name to tube steak suckler ?
You have escalated from mumbo-jumbo to the ramblings of a crazy person.

You don't know what a honeysuckler rose is?
I guess you are not into gardening.

Judged:

101

100

97

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#104 Jan 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Well excuse me for asking Honeysuckler_rose
Honeysuckler_rose .... Sounds like you drink honey b4 suckling .
You might want to change your name to tube steak suckler ?
...maybe when you change your name to:

...crapping in peoples yard barfie

see...your meltdown is on again, barfie...LOLOLOL...entertain me with your posts barfie...go on ...amuse me...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#105 Jan 31, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
hello? i am people. so if you hate me, you hate people.
If you hate one person, you hate others.
why do you hate me? better yet how can you possibley hate someone you don't even know? Thats retarded.
...I wouldn't worry too much about being hated by some offbeat poster...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 min Old Sam 14,124
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Old Sam 35,218
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 33,209
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Regolith Based Li... 204,911
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 min Old Sam 16,396
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Sparky 197,422
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 11 min Old Sam 2,858
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 29 min Melt down 8,832
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 59,796
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,021
More from around the web