Public figure needs web site pay Rans...

Public figure needs web site pay Ransom for Rancher

Posted in the Weird Forum

Las Vegas

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2014
We need a web site run by public person to collect money to save the old man rancher from the BLM employees killing the old man off. You know they are going to do it.

There are so many people all over the USA that would send in a couple bucks to pay the ransom to the Federal thugs running the BLM
The lawful way

Garden City, ID

#2 Apr 18, 2014
That's a good idea. It would make a good data base to find out who the traitors of this country are. Because if you think that upholding the law, a law I might add that everyone else abides by, and claiming that you own land that is public, then you're a traitor to this nation. So if they go in and wipe out the entire bunch, no tears will be shed here. The government has let this go on entirely too long as it is. I say bring in the gun ships. Put an end to it in a matter of minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min 8541 MARINE 32,421
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 23 min Sublime1 6,756
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 41 min -Papa-Smurf- 3,375
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dave 226,084
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr ChristineM 223,191
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 368
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 3 hr -Papa-Smurf- 3,214
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 5 hr Pardon Pard 1,978
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr Dave 76,615
More from around the web