Create "short sentences using the las...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7080 Sep 7, 2014
Again- a key to healthy living but with my additions.

'SHINERS'
S for Savior- I think we all need one ; H for hormone balance; I is for intake, including environmental toxins and preservatives; N is for nutrition and E is for exercise; R is for rest and S is for stress management.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7081 Sep 7, 2014
Truths, thanks for helping me get my ducks in a row, excellent point you make!

Additions to present circumstances globally will soon be intensified!

??? Chemical Weapons ???

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7082 Sep 7, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Truths, thanks for helping me get my ducks in a row, excellent point you make!
Additions to present circumstances globally will soon be intensified!
??? Chemical Weapons ???
Intensified to be sure- that is why it's key to have a faith base.

(((((Hoosier)))))) I liked what you posted A LOT--- I have spoken these things for years~ people don't realise that if we do not take care of ourselves by eating right and such...that our body chemistry gets out of wack...and then physical symptoms cause worse chemical symptoms WHICH in turn cause mental health issues..)

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7083 Sep 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Intensified to be sure- that is why it's key to have a faith base.
(((((Hoosier)))))) I liked what you posted A LOT--- I have spoken these things for years~ people don't realise that if we do not take care of ourselves by eating right and such...that our body chemistry gets out of wack...and then physical symptoms cause worse chemical symptoms WHICH in turn cause mental health issues..)
Issues of 'the heart' can often be complicated..

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7084 Sep 9, 2014
complicated doctors make it even worse for us

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7085 Sep 9, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
complicated doctors make it even worse for us
Us! or them! It isn't easy for anyone

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7086 Sep 10, 2014
Anyone calls, please, take a message . . .

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7087 Sep 10, 2014
Message me back will you ?
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#7088 Sep 10, 2014
whatimeisit wrote:
Anyone calls, please, take a message ...
Message my back,it hurts.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7089 Sep 10, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Message my back,it hurts.
Hurts to hear this I know, but "Your an A**H***. which I'm sure your proud of, correct?
LMAO!!!

*** someone being arrogant, rude, obnoxious, or just a total dickhead

PS:'we' all have a purpose!
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7090 Sep 11, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurts to hear this I know, but "Your an A**H***. which I'm sure your proud of, correct?
LMAO!!!
*** someone being arrogant, rude, obnoxious, or just a total dickhead
PS:'we' all have a purpose!
Purpose would be a funny name for a porpoise.
Observer

Trexlertown, PA

#7091 Sep 11, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Purpose would be a funny name for a porpoise.
There goes a porpoise moving through the water.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7093 Sep 11, 2014
Hoozie wrote:
<quoted text>
Porpoise particular purpose perpetrates pretending purposely proceeding public performances.
Performances, professionally perfected for pompous porpoises purposes, please persnickety patrons of palatial pond parks.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7094 Sep 11, 2014
SimplyLoveYou " ***** "

Parks in large cities offer relaxing experiences all should indulge in.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7095 Sep 11, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
SimplyLoveYou " ***** "
Parks in large cities offer relaxing experiences all should indulge in.
:D In deed, nature has a way of soothing the savage metro beast.

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7096 Sep 11, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text>
:D In deed, nature has a way of soothing the savage metro beast.
Beast of the roasting kind is what is being inserted into the oven with carrots, onions and celery.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#7099 Sep 11, 2014
Split Loaf wrote:
Celery is needed for a good soup base, I like to add to that some nice free-range chicken breast.
Breast easy Hoozie don't make your mamma's nips sore,,,,!
Kiss Butt PP

North Liberty, IN

#7100 Sep 13, 2014
Sore on your azz make posting painful?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7101 Sep 13, 2014
/c:

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7102 Sep 14, 2014
Painful red eyes, after a day of fishing, can be soothed with lubricant eye drops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 3 min andet1987 1,893
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 8 min andet1987 1,030
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min MPG-2013 8,306
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 11 min MPG-2013 2,829
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 17 min -TheExam- 7,075
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 23 min Pernicious Snit 23,852
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 23 min MPG-2013 36,935
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min Crazy Beautiful 220,592
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Sad Fact 76,589
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr Judy 123 2,086
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Lone Wolf 34,234
More from around the web