I Can't Do This Anymore, Topix Is Rui...

I Can't Do This Anymore, Topix Is Ruining My Life!

Created by Low Life Form on Oct 14, 2013

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

Lost my wife

Lost my girlfriend

Lost my mistress

Lost my husband

Lost my boyfriend

Lost my job

Lost my friends

Lost my kids

Lost my pets

Lost my mind

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#21 Oct 17, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Ruin my life..Girl it has helped mine..LMAO
I agree. Not having so many friends IRL, not much for family either and living in the sticks... this place has given me a much needed sense of community and friendship. I didn't realize it then but I really was lacking in company and conversation with like minded people and here I've filled that hole.

(God, I sound pathetic, don't I?)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#22 Oct 17, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not having so many friends IRL, not much for family either and living in the sticks... this place has given me a much needed sense of community and friendship. I didn't realize it then but I really was lacking in company and conversation with like minded people and here I've filled that hole.
not at all...most all except nastiest of trolls feel this way or we wouldn't be here...my very best RW friend is super busy with her career/classes/family...Greg watches a lot of TV but I can only take so much...good way to pass the time & have met some good folks...do you play any online games? I play a lot at POGO
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 17, 2013
ShadyBits, it's not pathetic at all. Very well said.

The poll made me laugh... lost my pets
oh Ok, there have been a few times when my cat has been fed late because of Topix
and as for lost my mind, well don't you have to check that box when registering

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 17, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Not having so many friends IRL, not much for family either and living in the sticks... this place has given me a much needed sense of community and friendship. I didn't realize it then but I really was lacking in company and conversation with like minded people and here I've filled that hole.
Not at all...I've made friends here and even talk on the phone with a few...It's good to be where you can joke and have fun but also help someone along the road...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#26 Oct 17, 2013
Bravo!! This is exactly why I left previously.Title of this thread says it all.

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 17, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Bravo!! This is exactly why I left previously.Title of this thread says it all.
What' take a joke????

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#28 Oct 17, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>What' take a joke????
It was FUN for a very long time..Try almost 5 years.. Then things got our of hand.I was insulted to the max,by many Wayward Wanderers..[In offbeat].. Its all there in black and white....BUT I am very Thankful to the dear friends I have met.. I remember you,David.. Fond memories..

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29 Oct 17, 2013
I'M a glutton for, punishment!!! so i come back' and i remember ya too!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#30 Oct 17, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
HELL YEAH..Poindexter..
John

Allentown, PA

#31 Oct 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Yeah, you do sound pathetic. Why do you have such a low opinion of yourself? Maybe you need counseling.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#32 Oct 19, 2013
Topix hasn't ruined my life yet, but right now I'm too tired to talk....I'm going to have one more and I'm done for the day.
Gotta get ready for Dega tomorrow!!!!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#33 Oct 19, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you do sound pathetic. Why do you have such a low opinion of yourself? Maybe you need counseling.
Who said I have a low opinion of myself? You obviously don't know me that well.
John

Allentown, PA

#34 Oct 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I have a low opinion of myself? You obviously don't know me that well.
I have NO idea who you are. I am going by your comment. You said you have no friends or family and realized you need Topix. Or weren't you talking about yourself, or was that a joke ?
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#35 Oct 19, 2013
Seaweed wrote:
@Tech_Bro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6yGFuX2KDQsXX
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - the best version ever.
yes one of the best.

peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#36 Oct 19, 2013
Screamery wrote:
u can tell who's life it's ruined by the people that r on here everyday all day. shut ins lol
Hmmmm, I think those trying to ruin others mojo are the ones that look to be having a more difficult time adjusting. You are so new and seem so very sensitive already and what's up with all the scorekeeping.

Why do you follow around those you don't care for and then make new polls about them and what exactly do you have against Wranglers? Just askin'. Hahaha

Dang you're a scream! Will you be hanging out after halloween is over?
Janie

Allentown, PA

#37 Oct 19, 2013
Topix is a great place to mess with peoples heads. lol
Can't say certain things in person so why not right ?

Level 5

Location hidden

#38 Oct 20, 2013
Janie wrote:
Topix is a great place to mess with peoples heads. lol
Can't say certain things in person so why not right ?
axxx, that's the same thing you said to me and I don't understand why text me and pretend to be the man I love, just to play and toy with me? You know how much he means to me and you convincing me for nearly two months, that you are him, just to later claim that you are married and you are not him, just to have a laugh at my expense is probably the lowest thing you could ever do to someone...Go play with someone else.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#39 Oct 20, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
axxx, that's the same thing you said to me and I don't understand why text me and pretend to be the man I love, just to play and toy with me? You know how much he means to me and you convincing me for nearly two months, that you are him, just to later claim that you are married and you are not him, just to have a laugh at my expense is probably the lowest thing you could ever do to someone...Go play with someone else.
Dam that's a cold shot. Bummed for you. No one should be played like that. Turn it into a positive and warn others.
Like I tell my daughter, be careful out here. You never know who you are really talking to.
Stay safe.

Level 5

Location hidden

#41 Oct 23, 2013
Screamery wrote:
<quoted text>
y did u have to get ready a day in advance to turn ur tv on?
I was referring to getting a good night's rest etc....Lol

Level 7

clap your hands!

#42 Oct 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO idea who you are. I am going by your comment. You said you have no friends or family and realized you need Topix. Or weren't you talking about yourself, or was that a joke ?
My family is mostly dead. That's something I can not control. As for friends, I have few and much like me- they all have lives, families, etc and are busy, some live hours away and we rarely get to see each other. I fill in my own personal void with topix.

Better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 4 min beatlesinafog 3,336
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 6 min andet1987 253
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min andet1987 8,934
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min beatlesinafog 12,675
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 13 min andet1987 139
Poll Men lie ... (Oct '07) 13 min Just Roxie 307
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min dirtclod 171,727
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min middleman1 167,098
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Be The Ball 42,099
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr grace-fallen 29,515