Do they secretly install cameras in H...

Do they secretly install cameras in Hotel rooms??

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Is there a camera behind that mirror on the wall? Or on peering down from the vent? Have you ever wonder?
James Farraguth

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2008
Hmmmm......

No wonder I keep getting calls from Playgirl and the local porn film producers!

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#3 Mar 31, 2008
No for real though, have you ever wondered that, like when your undressing infront of the mirror, and the mirror looks faded, like a 2 way mirror or something, or when your on your bed nude or semi nude, and that vents directly over head...

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#4 Apr 1, 2008
That is so funny. the crawl spaces are pretty small. And 99.9 percent of the people in a motel room should not be on tape. Ouch!!!!!!

I could always tell when someone thought the glaze off the mirror (the little dark spots) were video cameras. They were always covered with toothpaste. The space behind the mirrors is quite limited. And it is usually someone that shouldn't have their picture taken dressed let alone naked. You are better off taking a clothespin with you to keep the curtains shut all the way.
skipper

Gracewood, GA

#5 Apr 1, 2008
If they filmed me I sure do hope they'll sell me a few copies to distribute to my lady friends.

give em a sneak preview of what to expect

YEEEE --HAW

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#6 Apr 1, 2008
BonJayne wrote:
That is so funny. the crawl spaces are pretty small. And 99.9 percent of the people in a motel room should not be on tape. Ouch!!!!!!
I could always tell when someone thought the glaze off the mirror (the little dark spots) were video cameras. They were always covered with toothpaste. The space behind the mirrors is quite limited. And it is usually someone that shouldn't have their picture taken dressed let alone naked. You are better off taking a clothespin with you to keep the curtains shut all the way.
It's wierd to think how many couples or people have made whoopi on the beds that we sleep in at hotels, maybe hundreds...the mattreses usually have a dip in them where the couple lay, at least at cheaper places.

I don't like the whole motel hotel thing anymore, expecially the independent foriegn owned ones, you never know what to expect when you open the door.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#7 Apr 1, 2008
cute guys wrote:
<quoted text>It's wierd to think how many couples or people have made whoopi on the beds that we sleep in at hotels, maybe hundreds...the mattreses usually have a dip in them where the couple lay, at least at cheaper places.
I don't like the whole motel hotel thing anymore, expecially the independent foriegn owned ones, you never know what to expect when you open the door.
Lord, don't get me started. And you really don't want to hear what I know. Our little 60 unit was exceptionally normal compared to the major hwy motels.

Just take off the pretty bed cover, use a baggie on the remote, and take a can of Lysol to spray the surfaces (door knobs etc...). I also take a candle to mask the stuffy smells. Most rooms are better than you would think. Just because you pay more doesn't mean it is cleaner. And be glad you do not have to use squat holes for the toilet. Good luck Olympians.:-)

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#8 Apr 1, 2008
BonJayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, don't get me started. And you really don't want to hear what I know. Our little 60 unit was exceptionally normal compared to the major hwy motels.
Just take off the pretty bed cover, use a baggie on the remote, and take a can of Lysol to spray the surfaces (door knobs etc...). I also take a candle to mask the stuffy smells. Most rooms are better than you would think. Just because you pay more doesn't mean it is cleaner. And be glad you do not have to use squat holes for the toilet. Good luck Olympians.:-)
Ye, I was in Seattle once, and refused to stay at a hotel I was expecting to be upscale, it was like an older multi story building in the middle of downtown, and the way they wnted so much of this and so much proof of that before you checked in, I just assumed it was all that.

When I got to the room, fist the odor hit me, then i saw holes in the carpet, then the TV was a black and white model, no remote and only 1/3 of the channels worked...I said nope, and kindly checked out...

It had more of a feeling of a hotel in one of those sleezy detective movies from the 1950's in Brooklyn under or next to a subway with the slow moving fan, and the 'Eat at Joes' neon light flashing.

Since: Dec 07

Carrollton, VA

#9 Apr 1, 2008
My wife and I spent a night in a hotel while on vacation the room had three smoke alarms on three different walls, they were all smiles when they rented us the room but we got that not so fuzzy feeling and took the towels and hung them over the alarms, the next morning we were asked not to ever come back. they would not tell me why so I filed a complaint with the city the hotel was in told them about the three alarms. to make a long story short the hotel was shut down about a month later due to so called unsafe conditions. sometimes that good deal isn't so good.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#10 Apr 1, 2008
cute guys wrote:
No for real though, have you ever wondered that, like when your undressing infront of the mirror, and the mirror looks faded, like a 2 way mirror or something, or when your on your bed nude or semi nude, and that vents directly over head...
naaaaaaaaaaaah those little eyes you see in the vent is that little spider you tried to wash down the bath tube drain at home , hehehehehahaha

oh Igor where forth art thou
annie

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 1, 2008
Thank you for the information everyone this has added to my already exsisting paronia.I don't think I could ever stay at a hotel or motel again.I'd rather pitch a tent.:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#12 Apr 1, 2008
annie wrote:
Thank you for the information everyone this has added to my already exsisting paronia.I don't think I could ever stay at a hotel or motel again.I'd rather pitch a tent.:)
good girl because that is the real reason they keep the light on for you.
because they don't have night vision

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13 Apr 1, 2008
why do you think they call it the RED ROOF inn

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#14 Apr 1, 2008
beware: the sign says free home box,,ever wonder where they get the free from.

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#16 Apr 1, 2008
Have you ever had a aggresive maid walk in on you while you werent dressed? I have..Oh how awkward that was...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#17 Apr 1, 2008
EvilJedi wrote:
I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Demille...
is that the same as a facial????

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#18 Apr 1, 2008
cute guys wrote:
Have you ever had a aggresive maid walk in on you while you werent dressed? I have..Oh how awkward that was...
dam , I thought she would never come

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23 Apr 1, 2008
EvilJedi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite...
...It's a quote from the movie classic,"77 Sunset Strip"...
is that the tv show , ed byrnes aka kookie and effrem and roger etc etc.
Stacey

Tempe, AZ

#24 Apr 1, 2008
annie wrote:
Thank you for the information everyone this has added to my already exsisting paronia.I don't think I could ever stay at a hotel or motel again.I'd rather pitch a tent.:)
Man, from now on I think I am going to bring bathroom cleaner too.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25 Apr 1, 2008
oh it just dawn on me , no disrespect but did you mean Sunset Boulevard with otto and holden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Orbit 199,391
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 5 min wichita-rick 1,739
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 18 min Poppyann 7,427
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 22 min wichita-rick 3,230
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min Poppyann 44,161
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 25 min Poppyann 3,151
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 27 min Poppyann 35,208
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 47 min wichita-rick 22
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 51 min Poppyann 15,861
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 2,281
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 192,898
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,259
More from around the web