Bobby Bourne Jr., the man accused of ...

Bobby Bourne Jr., the man accused of slaying a young Missouri girl, is arraigned

There are 6 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Bobby Bourne Jr., the man accused of slaying a young Missouri girl, is arraigned. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

A dozen sheriff's deputies and Missouri Highway Patrol troopers were stationed in Barton County Circuit Court on Monday while 34-year-old Bobby Bourne Jr. was arraigned in the death of Adriaunna Horton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Lockwood

Checotah, OK

#1 Aug 29, 2013
You know if James hadn't been sleeping with Bobby's wife... Then bobby would have never told James he would take something of James' that he loved. I'm not condoning what bobby did but how could you ever forgive yourself?
Your a real winner

Ridgedale, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Lockwood wrote:
You know if James hadn't been sleeping with Bobby's wife... Then bobby would have never told James he would take something of James' that he loved. I'm not condoning what bobby did but how could you ever forgive yourself?
You are Ignorant beyond all means! Nothing the Father had done constitutes the Rape & Murder of his child!!!You need to seek professional help immediately! I sincerely hope you do not have children!
Prayers For Bobby

Richards, MO

#3 Oct 8, 2013
I hope they sort out this whole crazy thing soon. Bobby needs to make people happy again with his guitar playing and Heavenly voice.
cindy

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Feb 10, 2014
Prayers For Bobby wrote:
I hope they sort out this whole crazy thing soon. Bobby needs to make people happy again with his guitar playing and Heavenly voice.
Really?
cindy

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Lockwood wrote:
What A fool sounds like what ever happens to him,should also should happen to you, what are you thinking Really ?
Inmate Number 453776

Huntington, NY

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Prayers For Bobby wrote:
I hope my fellow inmates enjoy Bobbys voice as he howls while getting plowed from behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 1 min Crazy Jae 4,480
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 220,962
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Rosa 24,121
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 2 min quilterqueen 1,913
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 min Crazy Jae 17,064
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Crazy Jae 6,712
one word only (Jun '08) 5 min Crazy Jae 55,818
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 2,167
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Hip Hopper for Palin 4,738
More from around the web